🗳️SYS - 7/25/19 Show your Style at a Rock Concert!

Comments

• FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    Wait? Yall get your votes within an hour!? Mine ALWAYS takes at LEAST 3 hours :dizzy:
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    I really don’t know how to style this hairstyle lol, at least I already finished the event, I have two submissions left and a ticket buyer ahead so I’ll just chill and wait to get the SG dress 🤷🏻‍♀️
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I'll be honest. I buy tickets.  But tickets I bought 2 months ago are used sparingly. Except for this event. I usually get mid  50s and higher sometimes to a 60 once. I'm getting 33s.  If I want the last earner prize....I need to use purchased tickets. I've used 3 tickets in one game, and I just earned the hair, with one game ticket to spare.  Using purchased Tickets does not equal cheating. We're  not buying tickets to bury you. We're buying them to win prizes, and stay in the top 5.  So let's have a group hug.    I'll bring cookies!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Just submitted the sparkler!
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @Rikk as usual your style is 🔥🔥
    Thanks @charlottegold! I’m not ready for it to be over...I hope we do a theme like this again 
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    This theme was so fun and I enjoyed it even more because since it was shorter than old SYS, I didn’t have to get stressed about not having enough clothes lol I really like these casual but strict themes. That being said, I hope the next SYS is gown related because I’m finally gonna purchase the sparkly NYE dress 😂

Oh and I love the earnable hair!

• katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Looks 9-12:

My scores dropped a bit, but I used all of my favourite looks earlier in the event, so I guess this was to be expected!

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    If anyone on iOS doesn’t mind using random handhelds for their last look, I’m still searching for the watermelon!! 

Is anyone else still looking for anything? I can submit whatever for my last look 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    If anyone on iOS doesn’t mind using random handhelds for their last look, I’m still searching for the watermelon!! 

Is anyone else still looking for anything? I can submit whatever for my last look 
    I can use the watermelon, but my next submission is in 5 hours 🤷🏻‍♀️
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos omg thank you 💛 😂

& the top is available for diamonds, I actually got it yesterday because I just couldn't help myself lol it cost me 12 diamonds and I definitely recommend it! 

@mikaylachimo ill submit a watermelon for you in an hour! 
    🍉
  • LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    I can see the ticket debate either way. I think they should be allowed, but in moderation (I.e., maximum capacity of three or so).

So then it’s more like a Plan B that’s available if you happen to start the SYS event late or you didn't really with get the theme until a few looks in, etc.

I personally refuse to buy tickets either way because I think spending any additional money, whenever I’ve already paid $20/month for a game, is really absurd. 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @Chloè_KKH I completely agree!! 
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Oh my I think people are starting to get desperate now, gown looks everywhere😂 I bought tickets as well, this was my WORST SYS to date, super super low scores. In the 30's, low 40's, not one single look got in the 50's. I honestly dont know what im doing wrong. So I basically bought tickets to get to the hair. 
  • TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    If we can buy ticket that would be nice too, like 5 diamonds for 1 ticket.
  • inesferreira04inesferreira04 Registered Users, Member 85 Posts
    Can someone help? Which outfit for my last ticket?? Thanks in advance

• ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    Can someone help? Which outfit for my last ticket?? Thanks in advance

I love the 2nd look the most. I would go for that one but then again lets hear what the other dolls say because i havent been getting very good scores in this SYS and all my look were on theme.🤦‍♀️
    @Scarletkkh thanks!! Mine too, I started with low scores but now I’ve been able to get scores between 40/50, but now I’m fighting for 1st place and the hair so I need to do a perfect look to make sure I get em both 😂
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @inesferreira04 the second one fits the theme better for me 😊
    Android
    @Chloè_KKH thanks!!
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    @inesferreira04 the second one definitely!
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
    @Areys thank u ☺️
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    SugarK said:
     We're  not buying tickets to bury you. We're buying them to win prizes, and stay in the top 5.  

I beg to differ, we have seen people here in this forum saying they are going to bury the competition at all costs, just so they can get top spot on TS. It does happen. 
    I Should have said I, as in I’m not out to bury anyone, but regardless - let’s try  not make people feel bad for using a ticket. If they come in here, quietly cheating......then we can make them feel unwelcome. I’ll Help!  

But  people buying tickets support the game financially,  making it possible for others to play for free.  

I couldn’t agree more about the ones who shoot up to 500 points within the first hour. They’re not even trying to play the game ` unless you’re going to someplace with there’s absolutely no Wi-Fi how do you know by 4 o’clock on a Thursday that you’re going to need 600 points right away?  LOL. 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    🙄🙄🙄

Update: 
    I wanna tell homegirl to just CHILL out!!! Is this a hacker or just someone who really wants some new eyeballs! 
    ✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    @yezx I totally agree- too many times, including this SYS, i’ve been pushed out of first place by ticket buyers who have hundreds more points than me and this would be much more fair
    iOS platform
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.