🗳️SYS - 7/25/19 Show your Style at a Rock Concert!

Comments

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Same @JasmineKKH! These are the first eyes I really like, but I cant buy them because it would end up in a neverending bidding war (with a basic doll even smh) 😔
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • inesferreira04inesferreira04 Registered Users, Member 85 Posts
    OMG are u kidding me 😭😭😭 last SYS I didn't get 1st place for 2 points also 😭 I think she bought one ticket tho because there were many times she didn’t upload a new outfit for hours and you can’t have more than 2 tickets at once and then all of the sudden she was able to get first place again 

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    @melissakkh I'm so sorry looking at that group you're in.  The 1st two are Not the ones I  was defending as far as ticket buyers go.  I hAve 2 ahead like that in one game.  Instinctively I wanted to start throwing tickets at it, but I will not be part of a bidding war .  
    . @yezx was a voice of reason.  I couldn't agree ,ore that there comes a point where we should be guaranteed the prize.  Like with the Kollection, we need to know that if we want it, we can have it can have it...for a price.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts

Is this a dream? I got a 52!!! Can't believe it and I got the earnable hair, I'm so happy!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts

This is exactly what I meant in my previous post. I've been in first for two days, yesterday this male doll showed up out of nowhere ( he wasn't even in the top 5) and he bought his way to the top. When I pass him (and happens every time I submit a look), he buys one or two tickets. Tomorrow, do you think I'll be in first when I'll wake up? Of course not, because this guy chose the pay-to-win way. 
    I have four extra tickets from Android glitch but I think I'll never use them.
    Do you want to support the game? Buy kstars, then.
    Android
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @yezx said:
    Since sys is weekly now, my weekly complaint:

Put a cap on votes for trendsetter. Its win-win. If you’re a true trendsetter you get to #1 without paying. If not, no problem, because if you’re willing to spend you can buy your way to #1. It’s not 100% fair, but at least its not a gamble. 

More people, including me, will be willing to spend when they know they will get items. I’m not spending since I know someone will pass me anyway. 

The moment you reach 650 votes, you are automatically #1, this way more players can enjoy the top 5 prices too. 

Please Glu, change the system. 
    Well said, I can’t agree more!!
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

this hair is gorg💗💗

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    My last two looks, #13 got me my highest score... I loved this theme, now fingers crossed for TS 🤞🏼🖤

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    Happy last few hours, everyone!

I’m solidly in third place with absolutely zero chance of hitting first because of crazy ticket buyers.

I have a ticket left - does anyone want me to make an outfit with something you can buy with diamonds?

I’m on iOS, let me know! 😊
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    yezx said:
    Since sys is weekly now, my weekly complaint:

Put a cap on votes for trendsetter. Its win-win. If you’re a true trendsetter you get to #1 without paying. If not, no problem, because if you’re willing to spend you can buy your way to #1. It’s not 100% fair, but at least its not a gamble. 

More people, including me, will be willing to spend when they know they will get items. I’m not spending since I know someone will pass me anyway. 

The moment you reach 650 votes, you are automatically #1, this way more players can enjoy the top 5 prices too. 

Please Glu, change the system. 
    YES. ^
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Ugh, I just HAD to choose this weekend to actually socialize. KKH makes you lose your mind.

I spent the entirety of yesterday with my best friend, whom I haven't seen in over a year, worrying about not being able to earn virtual hair. 🤣 I'll apologize to her when we meet up again next year. 😬

Currently the only thing in the air is my anxiety and greed. 

Also, the Glu Powers That Be get major props for this earnable gold dress; it looks even more gorgeous in the actual game. 😍The texture and color is extremely rich, realistic and just gorgeous. Super grateful this wasn't a Kstar/VIP exclusive :) 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    Just waisted all my stars because everyone’s luck seemed really good and now it’s impossible for me to even come close to the vip items😥😥😥😥😥😥😥
    @cntarr I’m sorry :( That’s why I’m always so afraid of the Kollections; I have far too bad luck to be a gambler! But it’s always so tempting given how gorgeous everything is; I’ve really been trying to fight off trying for that pink dress in particular because I’d probably wind up with the clutch, earrings, energy and then a really bad attitude. 😂

On the plus side, you did win what appears to be a gorgeous new updo! How does it look on your doll? 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Android users....anyone having trouble with voting?
    iOS
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I actually love this hair! My doll Is loving her new alter ego 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
    Ok, I just put an android watermelon for whoever needs it,  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @AliBryant iOS user but problems all weekend voting; sometimes the booth is empty for hours at a time. 

Intermission, I suppose.

iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @AliBryant no it works well for me
    Android
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    This is just ridiculous, I gotta step into the conversation, I still have one ticket left and obviously I couldn’t be able to compete not over in a million years, I was first until yesterday morning when this ticket buyer decided to splurge using the most basic looks, I won’t upload them for respect tho
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @LostInAnImage here it is!! I actually love it so much!! 
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Looks 8-14

I’m currently first and for the first time there’s not even one ticket buyer in my group (just yet) - hope it says that way!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter

This is exactly what I meant in my previous post. I've been in first for two days, yesterday this male doll showed up out of nowhere ( he wasn't even in the top 5) and he bought his way to the top. When I pass him (and happens every time I submit a look), he buys one or two tickets. Tomorrow, do you think I'll be in first when I'll wake up? Of course not, because this guy chose the pay-to-win way. 
    I have four extra tickets from Android glitch but I think I'll never use them.
    Do you want to support the game? Buy kstars, then.
    I'm saying, don't paint all players who use purchased tickets with the same brush.  Ypu  have 597, congrats. You earned the hair without extra tickets.  My tickets got me to 603, and the earner hair.  TS  1 &  2 are 800 and 900 points, and the 2 below me are in the 400s.  In this case, is  my buying and using tickets to reach 575, taking the place away from " someone who really deserve it."?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Thank you to whoever submit this outfit!! I’ve been waiting forever for the bottle!!

I just submitted and I need 53 votes for the hair. So please vote for me or look for it so you can get the bottle pleaseeeeeee
    @cntarr It’s gorgeous! I love that you can dress it up or down; most of the updos are either distinctly very formal or casual. So definitely not a total loss :) 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • littledollzlittledollz Registered Users 77 Posts
    I’m in a group where 3 of us in a tie for first place!
    Fingers crossed that we will all get the first place items if it ends that way.....does anyone know for sure?
    Christine
    IOS player 
    Start date- Aug '14
    A+++

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @littledollz yes if you tie you still get the prizes for where you end up
    iOS
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    @Kkh_Anastasia just submitted the sparkler 
    iOS Doll 

• Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts

@LostInAnImage I couldn't agree more! My sentiments exactly. If only I had known that buying a 99cent SYS ticket would lose the privilege to get 20 videos a day I would have never purchase that ticket.

LostInAnImage said:
    Glu punishes those who purchase even one 99 cent ticket by permanently removing 105 Kstars/week from said player, while continuing to give 140 to someone who has never spent a penny (whilst not even letting iOS players see or know about the option to receive free stars on default settings). That's literally punishing the player who was supporting the game.
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.