🗳️SYS - 7/25/19 Show your Style at a Rock Concert!

Comments

• pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    This is just ridiculous, I gotta step into the conversation, I still have one ticket left and obviously I couldn’t be able to compete not over in a million years, I was first until yesterday morning when this ticket buyer decided to splurge using the most basic looks, I won’t upload them for respect tho
    Update: She keeps buying tickets!! Unbelievable 🤯
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @melissakkh I'm so sorry looking at that group you're in.  The 1st two are Not the ones I  was defending as far as ticket buyers go.  I hAve 2 ahead like that in one game.  Instinctively I wanted to start throwing tickets at it, but I will not be part of a bidding war .  
    . @yezx was a voice of reason.  I couldn't agree ,ore that there comes a point where we should be guaranteed the prize.  Like with the Kollection, we need to know that if we want it, we can have it can have it...for a price.
     @kokokokonut I think you confused me with someone else. I haven’t posted anything about my TS group on the forum. 
  • LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    @Syndra x Exact same here; there was no way to even know the opportunity was available because it obviously defaults intentionally to hide the option; that way they can technically truthfully claim players are able to play the game without spending money, because the option is technically there.

They just hide it so no one will ever know about it, unless the player just happens to have children who consistently use their phone to make purchases without their consent and thereby necessitate placement of parental settings. And I can’t imagine that’s a serious problem for any significant proportion of players.
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Ok, @melissakkh good.  I saw 'melissa' in a ts group shot, thought it was your game.  Glad it wasn't your group or doll.   :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    It seems most dolls who held 1st place fairly are being kicked out of it by unfair Last min/ticket buyers. I’m also in same situation, Some basic dolls just love to claim a place where they don’t belong. Hate it, n simply fed up of these players. It makes the last day hectic, because of anxiety someone will snatch your place. But whatever; I refuse to have a ticket war with these dolls. I’m always glad to stay in top 5 if I can. Just would LOVE it if dolls who earn 1st legitimately could stay there. Not be run over 

IOS doll 💞

This is just ridiculous, I gotta step into the conversation, I still have one ticket left and obviously I couldn’t be able to compete not over in a million years, I was first until yesterday morning when this ticket buyer decided to splurge using the most basic looks, I won’t upload them for respect tho
    Update: She keeps buying tickets!! Unbelievable 🤯
    They've already won. With nearly a 350 spread, she can probably stop now.   Even if they got blindsided last time and wants to be sure......I hope you weren't that in love with the eyes.
    So sorry @pilirositolam :(

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    i'm so sad!! i was in the top 5 the whole time and now i dropped to 6 😭

android player (i'm here for the wigs)
    edited July 2019
    I’m in a group where 3 of us in a tie for first place!
    Fingers crossed that we will all get the first place items if it ends that way.....does anyone know for sure?
    In a tue, you all are the #1 winner, at least that's how it was with 2. I'm not sure but I think in this case you'd have first place, first place, &  first place,  4th Place and 5th Place.   in a case like that  it would be first place made up of three people and then two additional to make 4th and 5th
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    But regardless of what Glu does, let people have their opinions. 
    @Savagekkh Well my comment regarding Glu’s highly unscrupulous policies was deleted from here, as was my rating on the App Store where I told iOS players not to spend money prior to changing their parental settings and knowing full well they will receive 105kstars less per week thereafter.

So, I suppose paying consumers are no longer allowed to provide feedback to the company who is thriving off of their money. Classy move.
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    @LostInAnImage I totally agree with you, but I’m pretty sure app store reviews can’t be deleted without reasonable cause (such as offensive or false claims).
    iOS platform
    @JasmineKKH Thanks for the info, but that leaves me doubly confused as I didn’t say anything insulting (I praised the game, in fact) and merely gave future players the warning I wish I had received. There were no other allegations or foul language, etc.

Maybe I’ll just rewrite it and see what happens this time? 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
    @LostInAnImage yeah I think that’s a good idea. Maybe there was a glitch or something and it didn’t post correctly? 
    iOS platform
    edited July 2019
    Savagekkh said:
    I'm saying, don't paint all players who use purchased tickets with the same brush.  Ypu  have 597, congrats. You earned the hair without extra tickets.  My tickets got me to 603, and the earner hair.  TS  1 &  2 are 800 and 900 points, and the 2 below me are in the 400s.  In this case, is  my buying and using tickets to reach 575, taking the place away from " someone who really deserve it."?
    Y'know, this isn't the first or second time I've seen this quoting of someone's imperfect English back at them in this way. This behavior is unbecoming of a community leader and frankly just pushes the ugly American stereotype further. 

English is my first language and I have tried and failed to become an absolute master of the languages I have studied. I commend everyone in this international community forum and beyond who is brave enough to reach out and speak in a second language, and may I add, they do just fine in communicating, even if a word or two is imperfect. I see a lot of Americans on here, myself and yourself included, who have flawed grammar. This type of mocking is completely unacceptable. 

And people have every right to be upset about ticket buyers. It's like playing fair at a talent contest, only to lose out to someone who paid off the judges to beat you. Its nonsense and Glu should fix it. Let it be a real contest and have a 'buy now' feature for ten bucks for these ticket buyers. But regardless of what Glu does, let people have their opinions. 
    You misunderstand. You think it's grammet, it's the message. Here's my screen

. I used tickets to get to the hair. The hair that anyone and everyone can have.  I was criticized for taking a spot away from some who deserved it. My buying and using tickets isn't hurting anyone.  I said not every ticket buyer is bad or underserving.  

And you can't make players feel badly  about buying tickets.  I am not going to miss out on the earner hair because a ticket buyer burned someone.  I said don't paint all with the same brush.  If the forum is coming down heavy again st ticket buying players, I'm going to support them.  And if you say someone MUST buy tickets, i'lll argue for them as well.  

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Tazzy21Tazzy21 Registered Users, Member 143 Posts
    If I was anywhere close to first you best believe I’d be buying tickets for those eyes as it stands I’m not so I’m just gonna hippity hop myself back to papagoya and finish my photoshoot  lol

i loved and hated this sys. We got some cool variety in looks though voters did seem to have some faves but I saw a bunch of looks and stylings that were new and fresh.

i did not have near enough rock concert looks even with the shortened sys which makes me sad. 

Cant wait for next week’s event. 
    There is a built in system, if you edit repeatedly , too many layers of quote, links..pictures....too many of thesetriggers your post to be pulled automatically out of the forum,  if this happens, try a new post without all the quotes or links, or send me a message and I'll be happy to go check it for you.  :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

My final four! 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited July 2019
    This is why I hate T$, it makes us all so suspicious. While I'm guessing some people are just trying to finish up cause they were busy during the weekend and want the hair, I'm also guessing there are still some people who are not playing fairly and it stinks when they come out of nowhere. With this being Sunday and now a weekend event, it's harder to report dolls who may be "buying" something other than tickets.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    I completed the event and won first place for once! 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    AMEN!! I came in first. Did not buy any tickets. I worked really hard on this event and hoped and prayed because I absolutely loved the earnables and T$ rewards. This might be the first T$ that I came in first where I really loved the top prize. I feel very lucky and wish that all of the dolls that worked hard and put together good looks had the chance of first place 🖤

• beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    I got 3rd! I was in first until yesterday when 2 people started buying tickets. It was kind of fun watching them battle it out for 1st haha. I’m glad I got the dress! 
    Heres my highest and lowest scoring looks:

My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • xalyxxalyx Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Got first place, I just wish the eyes weren’t so high up.
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    I love the Selena Gomez dress 😍
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • Peggy101Peggy101 Registered Users, Member 24 Posts

I love it when someone who wasn’t in the top 5 use tickets and ends up knocking me down to second by one vote 🙃

I came in third this SYS and i’m loving the dress! 
    iOS platform
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    The dress is super cute, I just wish it took the metallic dyes better! It would’ve looked so pretty full gold. 
  • CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    A ticket buyer took a run at me in the final minutes, but she came up over 50 votes short and I held on to 1st. Hope you enjoyed wasting your money doll😜😜😜
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    I came in first place without buying any tickets.

IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.