❤️KK:H WeekEnd Event - 7/26/19 Love is in the Air!

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    @charlottegold ah ok then 👌🏾 that's good to know and that seems like it's a good sign that itll most likely return in the nearby future 🙂
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    edited July 2019

Maria just offered me this skirt for 30 stars, thanks sis 👏🏼
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited July 2019

Next Friday marks a big milestone for me - 3 years at Glu! Tag me or send a PM if you have any questions for me!

Oh wow @KalindaKing, has it been three years already?? I actually remember your first post on how you landed your dream job at Glu! Glu is very lucky to have such an amazing enployee!!

My three questions for you:
    1) Who do you consider to be your role model? 
    2) What is you favorite quote?
    3) What is your favorite movie?
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    I try to ignore this but it really bugs me, is it intended or is it a bug? The left arms shoulder look super weird when the arms move.

When the arms move it look like it's a separate part from the body. Most dresses you can't see this because they blend in super well but this dress you can Cleary see that the left arm is not part of the rest of the body. 
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    @Tyranda i guess it was really intended since the dress has shoulder pads???? not sure tho but it seems like it haha

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• inesferreira04inesferreira04 Registered Users, Member 85 Posts
    By finishing my last date, I was able to:
    1. Finish the weekend event
    2. Max out lovers achievement
    3. Get the next “to dye for” achievement from hair
    literally all at the exact same time!!!!!

Extremely satisfying, and the two hairstyles and mini-rain of achievement k stars was much appreciated. shoutout to all my konnection randos this weekend for making this possible 😩❤️

What eyes are those? They’re so pretty 
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Was feeling lucky and took a spin on the new Kollection and got stars for the FIRST TIME EVER on my first try. Thanks, Glu!!! I've been trying to bring my stars value back up for ages. I'm so giddy rn! Gonna take a breather and wait before going back in for seconds... and maybe thirds!
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @KalindaKing have you ever met Kim Kardashian in real life?? And if so how was it??😁😁😁
    So proud of you glu!! This hair is absolutely stunning, like the way it flows. It’s hands down my favorite style and thank you for not making it into the vip hairstyle!!😁
    Also great job Glu on the luck of this kollection for everybody, like this is my first try!!
    Couldn’t be happier with glu and the game!!!! 
    This also is in the top 5 of great hair and I can’t believe I have it!!!  And I have no words other than STUNNING!!!!
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts

Normally I would not mix gold and silver BUT because Glu released it like that way I thought why not try it🤷‍♀️. I think it turned out okay🌸
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited July 2019
    @inesferreira04 they’re the nars eyes in the closet! Just with different eyebrows
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • inesferreira04inesferreira04 Registered Users, Member 85 Posts
    @mikaylachimo ohh yeah the good old glitches... thank you!
  • CleoArgentCleoArgent Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    Couldn’t be happier! Finished the event and also got the red wine glass 🍷!! 

• kimberleyxkimberleyx Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    Finally finished the event! I slacked this weekend and panicked I wouldn’t make it to the hair in time, but I’m so glad I did! Love love love! 😍

• RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Συγχαρητήρια @DelenaGovato!
    Android
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    edited July 2019

Aimed for energ since im struggling finishing this event. Got the bundle on the third try 😀 im ecstatic 
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    Katinkae said:

Aimed for energ since im struggling finishing this event. Got the bundle on the third try 😀 im ecstatic 
    Ha - the same thing happened to me! I was desperate for energy so tried this kollection because it was cheaper than a gift box (and I wasn't really feeling the gift box items this week anyway) - bang, got the bundle on my first try!
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Went from top couple #47 to #36 this weekend!!! And finished the lovers 4 achievement and got the pretty plum velvet dress! And gained 3,000 relationship points... so close to having a baby!!! I love the dating events! But my husband did somehow manage to drop from d-list to e-list through all that 🙄 oh well! Love this new hair!!!

Maria just offered me this skirt for 30 stars, thanks sis 👏🏼
    Someone really disagreed with this hahahahaha why you mad sis?
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Goldie vibes with @kokokokonut 😍😍😍😍

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    First dating event/venture into an open relationship! I liked it (the former, that is) but it was more “difficult” (I.e., expensive and time -consuming than expected), but totally worth it for the quality of the items.

I finished earning the hair with a few minutes to spare thanks to constantly running out of money while footing the bill for every speed date with a stranger whilst also simultaneously “improving” the relationship with my stage 10 clinger hubby for 8 long hours in another locale, chasing cash worldwide and then subsequently forgetting what field in Montana I ditched my date at. 

Out of the dozens of dates, the ONLY one that offered to pay was the date with another girl (if things don’t work out with my own KFed 2.0, I’m marrying a girl next—I can’t afford to maintain the lifestyle these unemployed dudes think they are entitled to).

However, I will say that this made me appreciate my fake husband more, since all of the random dudes insulted me to my face as I spent thousands on them and/or wore Beats headphones during the entirety of the indoor dinner, but he complimented me every time (I mean, least he could do given all he does is dog-sit occasionally, but still...could be worse)!
    Welp. Guess it’s love.

Definitely in love with these prizes though! I think this is one of the prettiest dress/hair combos I’ve ever earned in the game thus far! 

iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
    I see I received 2 disagree on my post. For some reason I cant see who it was and im just curious to know as why they disagree😂. I mean if you dont like my looks, no need to be mean😂
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    If it was only one, I’d say it was an accident @Scarletkkh! 😂 Just ignore it! Mixed metals are all over the high fashion runways this season — I loved your looks! Those bejeweled knee-high sandals are to die for!
    Hi @Rikk thank you❤️🤗. When I first saw the one disagree I was like, ok maybe it was just a mistake, I know ive done it also by mistake in the past, but then all of the sudden there was 2. Normally I dont mix metals but I tried it and I think it turned out just fine😂. And yes I agree, those sandals are so beautiful. Didnt even bother me that its mixed metals.😎. 
  • lilcyberangellilcyberangel Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    Darn!! I missed the hair, I had a ton of stuff to do irl and forgot to finish, I really hope the hair will be available to buy with either diamonds or it’ll be offered in the future as a throwback anniversary gift of some sort 😖💔
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    That’s what’s that’s what great about the game, for weekly event items.....you’ll get them eventually.  And if not right away, you’ll get other great things while you’re waiting! <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I see I received 2 disagree on my post. For some reason I cant see who it was and im just curious to know as why they disagree😂. I mean if you dont like my looks, no need to be mean😂
    Someone disagreed with my outfit post too lmaooo someone’s just feeling salty 😂