🗳️SYS - 7/25/19 Show your Style at a Rock Concert!

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Looking badass with @Rumpelstilzchen @Savagekkh and @MinterBalki

iOS
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Pretty pretty please @kalindaking, can you suggest the cap on votes? It would make a lot of people, including me, happier! 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Here is a post with all of my looks from this SYS: 

I really enjoyed this theme because it was so different from the ones we usually get. Darker colours (especially black) don't usually score very well... I'm so happy I got to use these items!

I came in first!

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

Dealt with 4 ticket buyers, became the 5th. It was really hard, considering the person who became the 4th was not in the top 10 before 🤦🏻‍♀️

Showcasing our prizes with @thelifeofRaeRae and @charlottegold 💕

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    edited July 2019
    I've reached #1 in SYS most weeks despite not using tickets... my theory is that due to my time zone and sleep schedule, I don't open the game until quite a few hours after everyone else. Now this is just a theory, but I THINK your SYS groups are determined based on when you log in. So if you open the game and get the event the second it begins, the other people in your SYS group are probably players who are also very keen and eager to start ASAP and win.

But because of my time zone, I don't open the game until a few hours after it's started, so I think I get grouped with players who aren't as "on the ball" and are therefore less likely to be submitting tickets every six hours, let alone purchase extras.

I guess the only downside with this is that if you start the event too late you run the risk of not having enough time to complete it and reach the final reward, however I haven't had that problem. I've always been able to finish the event comfortably and more often than not come in first place too. So maybe, if you're looking to come 1st without needing more than ~600 points, try opening the game and starting the event a few hours later than normal. I can't guarantee it'll work, but it has been working for me.

GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    edited July 2019
    This week was a real nail biter for me. Barely held top 10 all week and finally pulled through towards the end. Tried my best to look like Sel during her performance. This sys reminded me that I really need to buy all the leggings and hosiery in the misc section I've been eyeing... and also that I really need more thigh high boots & those bottoms that come with the boots already attached!

*Also, can we get the matching boots (YSL Fetish Booties) some day? And a mike handheld would be superb!

iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    edited July 2019
    @wolfandbutler2 I wish I could say it worked for me. I start three hours late because of my time zone. And despite me having the most points and best styling and being the true winner, a ticket buyer always passes me by hundreds of points. I have even experimented with starting the next day. It’s always the same crap :( consider yourself lucky!

ps- I didn’t give you that disagree.
    iOS
  • kimberleyxkimberleyx Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    Came in 4th! I actually really enjoyed this SYS, it required putting thought into the outfits as it was a very specific theme. I saw so many amazing looks when voting and it was refreshing to see something other than just people submitting gowns! 😂 Looking forward to next week!

• wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @wolfandbutler2 I wish I could say it worked for me. I start three hours late because of my time zone. And despite me having the most points and best styling and being the true winner, a ticket buyer always passes me by hundreds of points. I have even experimented with starting the next day. It’s always the same crap :( consider yourself lucky!
    Aw damn. Sounds like my theory is just a coincidence then. I'm so sorry Ali.
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Since I know the SYS is ending, I don't try to rush to the game to get my last look in as quickly as I would any other day. When I got to the game about an hour before it ended I was pushed to 3rd cause it looked like other dolls were trying to get the hair. Whatever, I used my look plus an extra one with about 10 minutes left and took back #1. I don't always do this, it just depends on the #1 prize, but I did like the eyes. The dolls in my group were fab looking! No basics at all and I loved their looks (I'm not just saying this either, they really were)

Overall, I liked the theme of this SYS. I liked how they didn't just say "concert" but specified rock.

high and low

fwiw, that purple hair with that whatever drink really seems to do well in SYS when it's on theme of course.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited July 2019

HollySisk said:
    My doll being the outcast not wearing the weekend hair lol

also, 100% agree with Holly about the random luck of the draw and TS groups. If I get into a chill one, I have a chance to take #1, if I get into one with multiple buyers, I'm screwed even if I score into the 50s every look. It can def be unfair.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    I got first for the first time in a couple weeks because I finally didn’t have a ticket buyer. And of course it’s the one time I don’t love the first place price. I think these eyes make my doll look scary. I wish I could send them to one of my friends.

iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts

Highest and lowest scores

TS scores
    iOS platform
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    KaylaJ said:

HollySisk said:
    My doll being the outcast not wearing the weekend hair lol

Your doll is never the outcast in my book!   
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts

I came in 4th. I used an extra ticket (that I was saving from the Android glitch) because I thought I wouldn't get the hair but by the end of the event my scores picked up and I regret using it because even without it I would've gotten the hair and ended 4th anyway.

My opinion on tickets: I think the problem is that unfortunately there will always be someone who doesn't play fair and since first place in TS gets two exclusive prizes no one else gets, it makes it more appealing for people who choose to pay instead of playing.

Last week I had great scores (the best I've ever had) and ended in 5th place because people were buying tickets in the last minute so it was upsetting to almost miss the dress.

I think a lot of forum members have expressed their opinion about it and have suggested fair solutions for everyone to enjoy SYS events, now it's Glu's turn to do something about it.
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Despite three aggressive ticket buyers in my group and the lowest scores I’ve ever received, I was just pleasantly surprised to find I came in fifth. :)

I was mainly obsessed with obtaining the hair from the dating event (which I just did with 18 mins to spare!), so I’m not too upset about not getting this dyed hairstyle (even though it really does look absolutely gorgeous on everyone).
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    Low and high(s)

Managed to get first and adore how the dress and eyes look on my doll, although I was incredibly lucky to get a very chill group. 

@Rikk I love that striped blue dress and how the red glasses bring out the red stars on the collar! It's such a fun piece to style and I wish it had earned you more votes
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    Not to be messed with bada$$ ladies 👏🏻
    @webra , @HollySisk and @katiealexandraa

I agree with Holly, luck is crucial. In one game I ended in first place with 624 votes and in my other I ended up in fifth place with 609( the ticket buyer being 200 votes ahead ) votes! Well, I hope the eyes were worth it 👀
    I had actually been meaning to ask how the TS groups are determined; I just assumed it was by level, because one can arguably reasonably assume that players at the same level have essentially equivalent number and quality of items, more or less. 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • MinterBalkiMinterBalki Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    Looks 10-14:

I finished in 3rd place!

I love the dress and I'm okay with not getting the eyes.
    Ever since the shorter SYS, I've been getting all the earnables a lot faster and getting better votes! I really enjoy this new SYS!
    Android. Add me! https://m.facebook.com/minterbalki.kkh.3?_rdr
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
    @LostInAnImage it’s by start time
    iOS
    @AliBryant Thank you!
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • JosefinaJosefina Registered Users, Member 45 Posts

Second place 😫
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited July 2019
    I got first! My group this time was incredibly chill, I was in first the entire time despite scoring low most of the event. Nobody bought tickets, but also nobody in my group besides me got the earnable hair 😕 

Here’s my lowest score, 2 favorites, and highest score. For the first half of the event most my looks were only scoring 39-43, and was worried about getting the earnable hair, but thankfully I started scoring mid-high 40s and a even broke 50 once. I had a lot of fun with styling around this theme even though my looks weren’t too great, & saw so many good casual items in the voting both I rarely see!!!

I think my doll looks a bit terrifying in the trendsetters eyes, but this hair kinda covers most of it up and makes them wearable for me.... Love the dress!! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Highest and lowest, got second place since a ticket buyer was 350 points ahead 🥴
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • ssarahtoninssarahtonin Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    I like SYS way more than I used to! I got just the right amount of points to finish today, and I placed second. And no gowns this week was a breath of fresh air ☺️
  • LaLaLolaLaLaLola Registered Users, Member 163 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Here is a post with all of my looks from this SYS: 

I really enjoyed this theme because it was so different from the ones we usually get. Darker colours (especially black) don't usually score very well... I'm so happy I got to use these items!

I came in first!

I HAD YOU IN MY GROUP and I just kept looking at all the looks you were making like “damn she’s good” I wanted those eyes so damn bad but I didn’t stand a chance against you! But congratulations you definitely earned first! P.S your dolls eye color are unique and gorgeous 💕
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

yasss at least i didn’t kicked out from the top 5 bc of ticket buyers💁🏻‍♀️

story time: for the first half of the event, i was sitting comfortably on the top spot until our wonderful ticket buyers here, Ace and jelly, kicked me out of top spot and has been fighting on that spot ever since. not until this morning (im from the philippines btw so the event always ends here monday morning at 9am) so yeah until this morning, an hour i think before the event ends, this sneaky Nat who weren’t even on the top ten went from planet mars to the top spot. you’ll never really know karma until it hits you🤣🤣 anyways im just happy to get the dress.

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.