šŸ—³ļøSYS - 7/25/19 Show your Style at a Rock Concert!

Comments

• eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    in your face sneaky ticket buyer! you THOUGHT.

ā™” doll's name: dolce
    ā™” call me egg tho
    ā™” a+++ / level 99
    ā™” iOS
    ā™” i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool faƧade
  • katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    First place with 657 points! Unfortunately I didnā€™t finish the dating event and I would have rather had the hair than the eyes.
    @wolfandbutler2 I think sometimes starting later does help. I was traveling a while ago and started SYS very late with only two days left and ended up in first place easily. I missed out on the amazing pink Kacey Musgrave dress though.Ā 
    IOS
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I was in first place the entire event until a doll that was no 11 decided to buy lots of tickets and kick me from first place just two hours before the end... So annoying and unfair, I mean her last look was a beach outfit with matching ball...

Here is my doll with a few lovely friends @yezx, @TrashleyKKH and @Basak

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @LindaVB Thank you so much for including me! šŸ’•

šŸŒ¼

ā €ā €ā €ā €ā € ā €ā €ā €ā €ā €
    Daily player on iOS!Ā ā™”
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here:Ā https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013šŸ’– C2015šŸ’™ C2020šŸ’™
    #capontrendsetters
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Adore šŸ„° ! Thanks for the pictures @LindaVB
    And @Chelsea123!Ā 

And I look extra tanned next to @Basak! šŸ˜‚ Being burned by ticket buyers in my Trendsetter does the body good.Ā 

IOS PlayerĀ 
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH Omg šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Noo, you look perfect! Last minute ticket buyers drained the blood from my skin, thatā€™s why I look so pale šŸ˜•

šŸŒ¼

ā €ā €ā €ā €ā € ā €ā €ā €ā €ā €
    Daily player on iOS!Ā ā™”
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here:Ā https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    @LostInAnImage yeah I think thatā€™s a good idea. Maybe there was a glitch or something and it didnā€™t post correctly?Ā 
    I resubmitted the same review three times, but it finally was accepted and has remained there, so I believe you were correct regarding the app reviews. I hope it saves some other people money; itā€™s a warning I definitely wouldā€™ve appreciated.

Unfortunately, my post here remains deleted despite not having received any message indicating a rule had been broken, with over a dozen other members having agreed with the post within minutes (thereby indicating it resonated with other players) and @Syndra x having quoted part of it, which is still up as well.

So...I guess the criticism isnā€™t allowed to include the objective figures from Forbes (which anyone could find online, anyway) revealing the obscene amount of money this game (and Kim) grosses due to it.

IĀ guess this is a forum for fans of Glu rather than KKH? A business deleting any ā€œnegativeā€ (I.e., objective and factual) information fromĀ a paying customer is pretty absurd and not exactly the greatest long-term indicator of continued success.Ā 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    edited July 2019
    This weekend I didnā€™t have any tickets buyers in my group and I ended 1st!! šŸ„³
    I love the dress and I actually like the eyes on my doll šŸ–¤

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ā™„ļø

• AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    I think this was my worst SYS ever !! But I managed to finish 2nd (only 6 pts behind #1....). So I got the dress and it's fine by meĀ  :)
    ā˜… A+++ / Daily iOS player ā˜…
    Ā  Ā  #BonusStarForParties
  • kizkiz Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Random question. So I got 1st in SYS got all the prizes including the eyes that was only for 1st and then came back in the afternoon and now it says I came 2nd and the person who came 2nd before is now 1st.... it doesn'tĀ  bother me because I got all the prizes but wth? Is it a glitch or is the person somehow cheating? And did they get the 1st prizes As Well? Just a weird situation.Ā 
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    @kiz if you've already collected the items then you're fine. I think that might happen if someone submits a look quite close to the end and votes don't get tallied until after you've already won?
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

I canā€™t believe i got the eyes without buying tickets! I love themšŸ˜
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    @LaLaLola I like this so much! I wish more people were like you. I have no problem to lose against a doll that has great style. If she deserves first place I accept it.
    Last week I was up against a doll from the forum here. She didn't know who I was. She was in 10th place and bought her way to the top since day one. I watched her closely, and her scores were really bad. Each time I passed her she bought another ticket. On the last day another ticketbuyer came up and she came to the forum to complain about it, pretending that her score was real. That made me really mad. So fake.
    You got all my respect!
    Android
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Drinks are on me šŸŗ

P.s. will be posting my sys looks later :wink:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) āž” the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvmā˜ŗ

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Still canā€™t believe this hair was earnable! The dress is nice too šŸ˜… with @Allegorie šŸ–¤

iOS
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    edited July 2019
    This hair is my new favourite!! We look so good in that dress, thank you @alice_kkh ā¤ļø
    ā˜… A+++ / Daily iOS player ā˜…
    Ā  Ā  #BonusStarForParties
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    edited July 2019
    What I hate the most about trendsetters is that with my free looks Iā€™m always the ā€œwinnerā€ because I get high scores but The only time I get first is if thereā€™s no ticket buyers, or Iā€™m in first the whole event and then a ticket buyer comes in at the end and beats me by a lot
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhhĀ 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Thanks @zepphrius itā€™s a definite statement dress! šŸ’•
  • kizkiz Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    LisylisĀ I thought that too but her outfit didn't change as I was watching it because I knew she was a ticket buyer and didn't want her tho jump in front of me last minuteĀ 
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    @kiz That exact thing has happened to me before too. I think sometimes the system kind of slows down and votes donā€™t come in all at once, so some of them load in after the event has ended. At least you got all the prizes!
    iOS
    āœ§āŠ° Add me here!Ā āŠ±āœ§
    šŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆ
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    kiz said:
    Random question. So I got 1st in SYS got all the prizes including the eyes that was only for 1st and then came back in the afternoon and now it says I came 2nd and the person who came 2nd before is now 1st.... it doesn'tĀ  bother me because I got all the prizes but wth? Is it a glitch or is the person somehow cheating? And did they get the 1st prizes As Well? Just a weird situation.Ā 
    No it's not cheating. It'seems like the last few drops of water dripping down after you've turned it off. That'sounds why I always urge players to collect the their prizes right away. It it'S a close race, your opponent might have submitted just before the end, and the last votes trickle down.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Here's my Android twins, and @Rumpelstilzchen out on the town with @Vats. Your both look great.

Out of my 3 bought and used tickets....my doll took 1st with a total of 15 submissions. Looks like I used 2 tickets to replace 2 I lost. Things get very involved here, and it's easy to miss a submission.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @Rumpelstilzchen me on last weeks SYS forum trying to figure out who youā€™re talking aboutšŸ‘€

• ChloĆØ_KKHChloĆØ_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @jhabs if you find anything please tell me šŸ¤£
    Android
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

iOS

Ty @melissakkh Ā that was some of the best advice Iā€™ve seen in forever. Ā  ā€œInstead of stirring things up Take a step back and analyze the situation quietly.ā€ (I Ā hope itā€™s OK that I took this from your post. )
    Ā For my part, Iā€™ll try to word my interjections in a gentler yet to the point manner, Ā Ā 
    but please voice your concerns to me privately. Ā 
    And if you see me post cookies or especially my own muffins in a post, it means itā€™s straight from the heart.
    Words can be so deceiving without inflection and tone of voice. So if it comes with baked goods Ā or flowers, thereā€™s never Ill intent.Ā  <3

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    I want to give a little piece of advice to all the new members that have joined the forum recently. Please donā€™t take this as a personal attack on you! But itā€™s something I have noticed since I joined the forum almost a year ago.Ā 
    If you seek drama, youā€™ll find drama. Thereā€™s a lot of it here on the forum, unfortunately. Thereā€™s always something to bicker about. Instead of stirring things up, take a step back and analyze the situation quietly. Now, if youā€™re purposely creating tension... Just remember that one day, it might blow up in your face.Ā 
    Again, please, donā€™t take this message personally! You can take my advice and either consider it, or ignore it. šŸ˜‚šŸ’–

All I see here from new people is that they have a fundamental difference of opinion on ticket buying. I dont see anyone of them causing drama for dramas sake.Ā 

Now I definitely caused tension, so let me tell you as someone who has been here for yeaaaaaars: I have sat by and witnessed this mockery of non-native English speakers happen more times than you know. I didnt say anything then because I didnt want to cause a big to-do. But at what point is silently witnessing bully behavior making me a guilty party as well?Ā 

Just look at the culture of America now that Trump picks on immigrants and has everyone look the other way, thus emboldening his behavior. It's not ok to idly sit by.Ā 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.