KK:H Weekday Event 7/29/19 - Midway through Summer...Time for a TB!

Comments

• JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts

First black box!

@Vats welcome back!
    iOS platform
  • CatherineK_KHCatherineK_KH Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    I’m back (I was away). here’s what I won in my first black box and how I styled it 

Hi my name is Catherine 
    ios player 
    new to the game 
    could really use some tips
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    Is anyone else having a problem with the ads freezing? This is been happening a few times this weekend and last week. I lost a few stars because of this. Not sure if it is a certain ad causing a problem, but I did take a screenshot of it because it just happened again with a rapid recharge ad....

Normally the whole screen goes black but this time it just froze up at this point. I can't afford to loose anymore of my free stars!
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    My black boxes 

Welcome back @Vats!
    Android
  • inesferreira04inesferreira04 Registered Users, Member 85 Posts

Yeeeea boi

• MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    Welcome back, @Vats! Happy to meet you! 

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Ok, you recall that 3 hour reality shows in bel air are 19 energy to complete, making it the fastest way to finish.  You might have some of the old weekly events gigs?  After you left, eventually they were replaced by a one shot 6 hour gig, with bonus points .  Now when the weekend event starts, Simon will call you and ask if you want one of these 1 shots.  If you say no....it’s ok.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Picked k-stars in both my black boxes. Either I'm on a lucky streak this week or it's an early consolation prize for a 💩 TB box.
    edited July 2019
    LAdoll24 said:
    Is anyone else having a problem with the ads freezing? This is been happening a few times this weekend and last week. I lost a few stars because of this. Not sure if it is a certain ad causing a problem, but I did take a screenshot of it because it just happened again with a rapid recharge ad....

Normally the whole screen goes black but this time it just froze up at this point. I can't afford to loose anymore of my free stars!
    Make sure you have plenty of free space, and a strong WiFi connection.  Do you have ads running in the game, or gave you made a purchase and removed the screen change ads.  My old device was choking on those ads, I deleted as much off the device as possible till I got a new one.  
    If this doesn’t help you can send a ticket to customer care.  

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    Thanks @kokokokonut for the advice, I am going to free up as much space as possible. My wifi is strong and I have mobile data as back up. I did make a purchase so it only happens when I do the rapid recharge or free stars. I have been downloading other apps through the offerwall for free stars so I am thinking that must be the issue. Thanks!
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Ok, you recall that 3 hour reality shows in bel air are 19 energy to complete, making it the fastest way to finish.  You might have some of the old weekly events gigs?  After you left, eventually they were replaced by a one shot 6 hour gig, with bonus points .  Now when the weekend event starts, Simon will call you and ask if you want one of these 1 shots.  If you say no....it’s ok.  
    Oh yeah, that's how it goes! I got the call last weekend, was able to get couple of boxes and almost reached the SYS final prize. I have loads of 6h gigs to go, are they from past events? They used to last just a weekend, so basically they change it and change it again, I see. Also guys get a new selection of TB boxes each weekend now, right? Does they still add new wardrobe items on each update or that is out too?

Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    @Vats I’m not sure if you remember but we’ve actually met before lol. I quit for a long time but now I’m back haha
    iOS platform
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    edited July 2019

I need help!! Which look should I go for??? Disagree for nr 1 and agree for nr 2. Please 💗
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
    @JasmineKKH I'm sowy 😳😳😳 , TBH I recall your username, but don't remember our previous interactions, and since we don't get to see each other to get that instantly click, try to remember people by exchanged words makes the job soooo difficult. Good news, if you still allow me on your list I won't forget this time and I'll find a way to make up for my messed memory!

Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    @Vats it’s all good :) now we can make up for lost time loll
    iOS platform
    I love the number 1 eyes @Katinkae I need them. Do I have them? Anyway you look great.  <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Ladies who Lunch

@KatePillgrim Dixie @Chelsea. @MollyMonroe

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    Thanks for inviting me over, @HollySisk! <3

• Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Thank you for the invite @HollySisk ! We look gorgeous <3
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
    Katinkae said:
    Oh this hair color is gorgeous, don't think I have it, is it girls exclusive?

Hey @HollySisk , good to see you!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Welcome Back @Vats    I’m glad they finally resurrected your game. 

Holly
    I play on iOS
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited July 2019
    @Vats welcome back! It was actually an earnable color during a sys event a few months ago! 
    @Katinkae have to say I feel bad with you having so many disagrees on your post 😂 your doll looks gorgeous in both looks though! 
  • sheridansheridan Registered Users, Member 129 Posts

Serious Maria? Why don't you come with this offer when there is a vip event?!😫

What should I do ??
    I never get luxe goals, does anyone know why?
    edited July 2019
    Hi. @charlottegold   Those aren’t disagrees, they are votes. @Katinkae asked us to votes between 2 looks. Hit disagree if you like look 1 better, agree fir look 2.  Its good. We all liked number 1 ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @Vats welcome back! It was actually an earnable color during a sys event a few months ago! 
    Except male dolls no longer get any new items, not even hair color, so the guys don’t have it. 
    Welcome to the “new” Glu

holly
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    sheridan said:

Serious Maria? Why don't you come with this offer when there is a vip event?!😫

What should I do ??
    I never get luxe goals, does anyone know why?
    If you have too many undone tasks, around 10 or do, she stops calling till that number comes down.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @kokokokonut haha I understand that but given how sensitive people have been with disagrees lately it still is weird to see 😂