KK:H Weekday Event 7/29/19 - Midway through Summer...Time for a TB!

Comments

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @HollySisk wait, seriously?? They can’t even give them a new hair color? That’s messed up 🙃
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Ty 4 the info and greetings @charlottegold ! 💖

Hugs back @HollySisk ,it's less disheartening that it happened while I was out, otherwise would've hit harder.I play this game where sometimes they offer similar stuff to girls and guys, like some gender neutral outfits, hairstyles with slightly changes being them short or long, girls can have beard and guys can wear make up, to be fair is far from being fashionable as KKH, but it kinda works, though I personally wouldn't go far on making use of the girls customization don't mind to get some gorgeous hairstyles XD. I mean we live an era of celebration of different kinds of masculinities and Drag Queens are totally in! HAHAHAHA 🤣🤣🤣

Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    I took a break yesterday and didn't have any electronics so I'm late lol but welcome back @Vats ! I'm just curious and it may sound stupid but is Vats your real name or just a nickname?😂
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    edited July 2019
    @Vats I hate saying this, we are still not permitted to talk about non glu games So tread lightly. No names for sure.. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Got more purple dye in my 1st black box, luckily the earrings weren't there... this time! Bummed I missed some cute mint(?) heels, but I'll get 'em eventually. Now I gotta go find some more clothes to make purple with my 18 dyes!

Oh! And hi, @Vats!!! Glad to hear you got your game back!

iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    first black box!! In weekdays I always do my chevier and so chic gigs to earn stars so I just got back the 30 k stars I used to get the bundle in the kollection!!!! 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I got 3 purple dye in my second black box

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    Got a pair of ugly leggings in my second black box, at least it’s out of the way
    iOS platform
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Got the white vulva shirt in my first black box and k-stars in the second one yas!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Thanks for all the votes girls 😄 alot of disagrees 😂💗
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    edited July 2019
    @LAdoll24 It's not just you, both me and another ios player here ( @KaylaJ ) have everything pertaining to ads, including the 20% rapid recharge boost, either not opening at all or simply freezing. It also froze constantly during the most recent SYS event, with no dolls to vote for half the time I tried.

If you check the most recent reviews in the App Store, everyone is complaining about glitches and ads not working. So I doubt it’s your (or my) phone causing the issue:

iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    I got purple dyes-energy and partnership tile.
    😑. I was hoping for a good TB box. 

Can’t believe I miss that white dress! But out of the four pairs of shoes I am actually pleased with the flats. 

IOS Player 
  • LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    @Vats I completely agree; I’m female myself but Kim has a substantial male fanbase, primarily within the LGBTQ community, and her husband has his own fashion line.

So, it’s kind of crazy they keep this so traditionally gender-role oriented in 2019. At the very least, a plethora of androgynous outfits should be included since that’s in style for both men and women.

But honestly, given Kim’s trademark makeup look is (per self-report) entirely inspired by drag queens, it should go further than that in terms of options. A SYS version of RuPaul would be ridiculously fun.  

On the plus side, the game did recognize Pride Month by having kash earnable rainbow dresses and flags (super gorgeous), but I don’t know what the guys got. It was very much appreciated to have that acknowledged officially, at least for me personally. But the discrepancy between the quantity and quality of items for men vs women just isn’t really acceptable. 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    My gold box. At least I got an item... 😒

Android
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    my second box is so ugly☹️☹️☹️ 

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

Well, @CryingKim look at it this way,  when it’s a SYS, and your gown covers your feet, I use all my less than gorgous shoes when they can’t be seen, but I can’t submit without shoes!  I read someone else here does the same. Nice meeting you @CryingKim   save the pretty shoes for when it counts!

plus, you might need a pair of shoes that exact shade. ;)

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I do the same! @kokokokonut
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @kokokokonut I do the same, I also put on sneakers like the 4th of July one...and imagine someone who wants to buy my look will found out I put on sneakers under my fancy gown makes me laugh every time 😆
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    This gold box is disappointing! Not even a sprinkling of k-stars...one item...where are the partnership tiles I need? It’s been forever since I’ve seen one...

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I got purple dyes on my 1st black box!!!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Also welcomeback @Vats <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

These were my second black box and gold boxes. What kind of a gold box is this?? 😫😫 I have billions of purple dyes, can we stop the purple and pink dyes in gold boxes at least? Please? 😭

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
    @AmandaMKkh I love that.  From now on, winter apres ski boots, the red rain boots, I will be wearing the wildest shoes unde r my gowns.  If you see a look like that, screenshot the ‘get this look” box showing the surprise footwear.  This is fun.....can’t wait till the next SYS now.  Lol. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

‘Makes want to walk around singing The Rolling Stones Ruby Tuesday.  happy tappy Dolls.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @ValerieGray not stupid at all, it's a nickname, came up with it when I was a kid and games wouldn't feature more than 4 or 5 letters to name a character, real name has 6, so abbreviated with each of my initials V.A.T.S.

@ThreePartMagic @LovelyEmma Thanks for the welcome, girls! 💓💓💓

@LostInAnImage this is nice, didn't know bout the proud month, KKH game has been a strong ally since the beggining thus I fell in love with it, after five years a lot changed and think that breaking its gender role oriented pattern would be a natural step if the game hasn't dropped its male line. In part I understand why, male dolls were always a minority here thus not profitable enough and you know this is business... Are your username a reference to Britney's song 'Lucky'???

Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Vats said:
    @ValerieGray not stupid at all, it's a nickname, came up with it when I was a kid and games wouldn't feature more than 4 or 5 letters to name a character, real name has 6, so abbreviated with each of my initials V.A.T.S.
    That’s interesting @vats, I always just assumed that it stood for the “Vault-Tec Assisted Targeting System,” from one of my very favorite game series 😊 BTW I’m very glad you got your game back! People around here would talk about you almost like you died or something 😂 It was super weird! I hope you’re having fun and get some great items this week.
    @Rikk I get that a lot! 🤣🤣🤣
    Won't talk bout other game tho, can see Koko's eyes on my back. 😆😆😆
    Thank you so much, think I have to search my name around for a good laugh!

Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @Vats Hi, nice to meet you 😜😜😜
    PM to add
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    @Vats !!!!!!!!! <3<3 Bem-Vindo de volta!! We all missed you I'm sure!