KK:H Weekday Event 7/29/19 - Midway through Summer...Time for a TB!

Comments

• AfricaInternationalAfricaInternational Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    July 30th 2019
  • SystemSystem Registered Users 158 Posts
    edited July 2019
    This discussion was created from comments split from: KKH: Limited Time Offers.

actually the above was posted elsewhere, but we've got it where it belongs now.... https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/comment/6643777/#Comment_6643777
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Three purple dye in my gold box :neutral: 

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Vats said:

@LostInAnImage this is nice, didn't know bout the proud month, KKH game has been a strong ally since the beggining thus I fell in love with it, after five years a lot changed and think that breaking its gender role oriented pattern would be a natural step if the game hasn't dropped its male line. In part I understand why, male dolls were always a minority here thus not profitable enough and you know this is business... Are your username a reference to Britney's song 'Lucky'???

Yep! Hah, nice catch. I used to play the Britney: AD game, and then when they suddenly stopped updating it despite having promised all manner of new additions and levels, they abruptly sent all paying customers a message to let them know the game was done and to go download KKH instead.

I was beyond appalled by the lack of professionalism, overt deceit and greed, so it took two years and and finally a week of strep throat earlier this month to actually do the ridiculously insulting thing they instructed me to do and generate them even more money.

But...it’s really addictive and here I am. Kinda hating myself. But always loving Britney (which is what I named my doll, in memoriam of my long gone AD doll). 😬 Also have her a D-list, unemployed husband who spends all her money. So it's pretty realistic thus far.
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • MinterBalkiMinterBalki Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    Black boxes were pretty basic.

Got this bracelet in my gold box.

I'm not particularly fond of it, but at least it's an item!
    Android. Add me! https://m.facebook.com/minterbalki.kkh.3?_rdr
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    I have a feeling we're getting some information about the upcoming stuff because I haven't stopped checking the forum since I woke up! What is it?! Spill the tea!!!!!
    I got purple and pink dyes in all my boxes and I'M HAPPY! <3
    Also, I'm pretty sure I'm not allowed to, HOWEVER! My android game that got the early update got the upcoming FG. But I'm waiting to buy it on IOS!  :#
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Gold box

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    @Naimonster I'm not talking to you, you left bro Jax on a vintage brown suit... You're a monster Nai! 😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛

Hey @AmeliaKKH great to see you! Think our Rio campaign worked, saw they really added the location! I knew your impeccable taste would work!

@LostInAnImage one minute of silence for American Dream. I loved that game, I was KKH player from before, but as Britney fan my dream came true... for a while. Anyway, nice to meet a Britney follower here, those are rare these days.

Gratz @zepphrius ! Huge milestone!

Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @Vats thanks so much! And welcome back :smile:
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    @zepphrius big congratulations.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    But...it’s really addictive and here I am. Kinda hating myself. But always loving Britney (which is what I named my doll, in memoriam of my long gone AD doll). 😬 Also have her a D-list, unemployed husband who spends all her money. So it's pretty realistic thus far.
    Is his name Kevin?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ssarahtoninssarahtonin Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    My entire gold box was a flop this time 😂 Hopefully I’ll get something cute in the TB box. 

The princess ring is a great pick.  Congrats on that at least. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Quick question bc I’m an absolute idiot...

For reality events, which all rooms at Bel Air can you invite dolls in? I know the main room, living room, dining room, and pool. But I’m always missing one?
    edited July 2019
    That’s not dopey. For reality shows: 4 costars
    You walk in and by the sliding glass door tap a costar
    Go out to the pool there is another costar.
    Go to the living room tap a costar
    Dinng room tap a costar.

parties  Bel Air is 9
    start your party in the dining room.....3 guests
    living room.     2 guests
    pool.      1 guest
    foyer.     1 guest
    Grotto....2 guests

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I think this is the worst luck I've ever had: 

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    After dating all weekend my needy husband wanted another date, I accepted and I completed “Lovers 10” and get this hair, that I’m not crazy about but I like it more than I thought I would

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

@AmandaMKkh Ugh, yes! Not even one day after spending ~$50,000 on bottles of wine during consecutive date after date, my husband was furious and wanted a divorce if I didn’t pay more attention to him. MORE?! I, as a person, already pay more attention to him, a computer, than my actual SO at this point!  
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
    edited July 2019
    Is his name Kevin?
    Not officially, but no matter how many times I switch his accessories, he inevitably somehow always winds back up wearing gold chains around his neck and sunglasses indoors. So, for all intents and purposes, it’s K-Fed 2.0. 🙁

Edit: I return with evidence!

iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • ChantellkkhChantellkkh Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    edited July 2019
    I got cash in my gold box 😔
    At least I was able to get stars in one of my black boxes 
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    That’s not dopey. For reality shows: 4 costars
    You walk in and by the sliding glass door tap a costar
    Go out to the pool there is another costar.
    Go to the living room tap a costar
    Dinng room tap a costar.

parties  Bel Air is 9
    start your party in the dining room.....3 guests
    living room.     2 guests
    pool.      1 guest
    foyer.     1 guest
    Grotto....2 guests

Okay that’s what I thought, but I thought I saw someone earlier saying it should only take 19 energy? It takes me around 25/26....the four guests are 20 energy and they give 4 back so that’s 16. Then I have to do actions for 2 energy and 8 energy. 
    edited July 2019
     I said that. The reality show is  4 guests at five energy each you get one back per costar so that’s only 4 ×4 which is 16 then if you get the little two energy button by the sliding glass door that brings it up to 18 and you’re done.  If you don’t have that little 2 energy task at the sliding glass door you have to take the one energy task on the opposite wall by the front door Which then opens up the two energy task by the sliding glass door so it’s either 16 for the guests and two for the door for 18 or 16 for the guests one for the front door and two for the patio door which is 19 that’s the least you can do it.

Parties nine guests net 4 energy per guest is 36 and your party is over and you’re done
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • esmeesme Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    @stirfryedshana
    If you film with a bonus gold star it should only take 19 energy because you’re only trying to fill up four stars. If you don’t start off with a bonus star then you do have to use 26 energy.
    Oh @esme yes of course.  I'm so sorry @stirfryedshana I assumed you got the bonus star.  So 4 stars is 18/19 energy.  I will go in and without tapping the costar I will see how much energy it takes to fill one star completely.  I'm terrible in math, but that's right right? 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Is anyone else having problems watching daily videos on iOS? No video pops up when I click the button—this began yesterday.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
    Ok, before inviting any costars I spent 8 energy on that task on the wall by the interior front door and that completely filled 1 star. So add 8 if you don’t get the bonus star for gifs. Not ready to do parties again yet. Later. ;). Oh, so 8+19= 27 energy for a 3 hour show on belair withput the bonus star.   :).  Thank you again @esme
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @kokokokonut I'm so grateful for having learned that Bel Air trick on here; previously, I only tapped on the actions worth the most energy (e.g., 6 or 8) because I assumed they were worth the most. It is seriously crazy how quickly the three hour event completes with the ”deliver line/small talk” combo!
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1