KK:H Weekday Event 7/29/19 - Midway through Summer...Time for a TB!

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I am so glad it helped. We should write it up,as a proper Tip, and start an  Event Tips & Helpful Hints thread.💡
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JosefinaJosefina Registered Users, Member 45 Posts

In all the boxes I had a lot of bad luck
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    Ok the whole Bel Air energy makes sense now! I've always been so frustrated when people say it only takes 19 and I could never figure out how but it's bc I don't have a bonus star😂 I feel so stupid lol
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    @kokokokonut I think that’s a really good idea; a pinned thread like that would be really beneficial for new users and also a good reference for any returning/less frequent players.

Plus, that way, very frequent players/members also don’t wind up annoyed due to hearing the same questions repeatedly, lol. Win-win! 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Wait how do you get the bonus star lol??
  • LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    edited July 2019
    @stirfryedshana The stars are obtained through purchasing clothes, houses, cars, etc that show a star symbol (as opposed to heart). 

You need a certain amount of stars per each level to get the extra star, meaning you only need energy to fill up four for a gig. 

This is where you see your current number of stars and hearts:

And when you start an event or date, you’ll see if you have enough stars or hearts, respectively, by looking to see whether or not the first star/heart is gold like this:

If not, it’ll tell you exactly how many more points you need to collect (via purchasing items) to get the bonus star/heart. 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    @Josefina i actually have those shoes! they actually come in handy with bright colours 
    iOS platform
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    More purple dye in my second black box. Kinda overloaded rn tbh... Also, last box I picked 2nd from the top left, but the shoes ended up being in the bottom right corner. I picked the bottom right corner this time, cuz why not, and those darned shoes from my first box that were in the 2ND FROM THE TOP LEFT spot in this box!! 😫 

I'll get em some day...
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Thank you for all that info guys! I now only have $20k but I bought so much stuff I have my bonus star now lol!
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @stirfryedshana do you have any in game friends? Sometimes long time players have tons of extra cash they can spare and will gift you some of the cash items which helps get bonus points! What platform are you on?
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    My black & gold boxes... happy for items in the last two even tho I don’t actually like either item 😅 my boyfriend picked my gold box then immediately went “what’s in the box to the left of the one I picked? I almost chose that one” .....only the cute earrings i want that have been haunting me forever...... thanks

And I forgot to screenshot but I got this top in my free throwback box! It’s fine, I like the corset part 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Cinched to the gods with @mikaylachimo
    IOS Player 
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @mikaylachimo I wish I could gift those earrings to you!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts

1st box: kstars 🤩

2nd box: pink dye 👚

And this is my gold box 😩

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• ChristyKanChristyKan Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    @katiealexandraa yes same problem😊 at least it worked few days and i m sure they ll fix it again❤️
    I own the home in Paris but I don’t have the location in the photo booth - does anyone know why? 🤔
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
    edited July 2019
    I’ll check mine.......It should be between Florence and India.  

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VVVVVV Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    Got this dress in my TB box. Have never seen it before! Not sure how often I'll use it but it's cute so I'm grateful especially since it feels like I've been stuck getting energy/kash/krappy klothes last few weeks. 

@elettrahere I’ll ask about it, I don’t recall a special gig that unlocked that background, like the Chevier Runway or some others, but I’ll ask for you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    @kokokokonut Koko could you ask about the vineyard background, too? I never got that, and I own all businesses and houses. Really would like to have it.
    Android
    Ok, got it @Rumpelstilzchen. Happy happy Wednesday Doll!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thank you @kokokokonut! I also own the London house and no background... do I have to fully furnish them first? 🤔 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
    edited July 2019
    I could be wrong but when the game was started might come into play, I know that is the sticking point for something or another.  But we’ll find out. ;). (I Almost left the game because I couldn’t take the London update. It needed an iOS update my ancient iPad first generation couldn’t take . My husband is a very kind and loving man you bought me a new iPad so I could take the update OK it was my anniversary & we know the man loves to give hardware.) LOL but will find out about the unavailable backgrounds ASAP. :-)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Great pick @Rikk 😍

@VVV I love that dress my doll wears it a lot 💙
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

@elettrahere your homes need not be fully furnished to get the background.  At least none I have gotten, but tbh I could missing newer ones. I honestly lose track sometimes. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @thelifeofRaeRae Thank you for your wise words, Rae. 💞 You’re a translator to my feelings 😂

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • dingbat89dingbat89 Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    This is a couple of days late and completely off topic but I don't like sending pm's on community forums and I didn't know where else to post to ask.

@kokokokonut why was the rock SYS thread closed so quickly and why has my post aimed at you in the thread disappeared?

It broke no forum rules and although you responded claiming that it came across hostile, it actually wasn't intended to be in the slightest. But after your response, the thread was suddenly closed even though people were still using it and then a while after that, my post was removed. For what reason? If you could explain I'd appreciate it, thanks.