KK:H Weekday Event 7/29/19 - Midway through Summer...Time for a TB!

Comments

• ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    Josefina said:

In all the boxes I had a lot of bad luck
    I love that yellow shoes. Always been a favorite of mine. Its so bright😻
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Wow @Rikk! What a great pick! Congrats :)
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    @AliBryant I completely agree with you. I get so mad everytime I open a daily gift box and there is no basic patnerships. I get atleast 2 VIP patnerships in my pallet, I dont have vip so I dont need it. I need the basic ones.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited July 2019
    @dingbat89 If you have a question regarding any forum actions, please send me a dm.  If you haven’t already, please refer to the forum rules located here.https://communities.glu.com/home/discussion/5437753/glu-forum-rules

i will say this, you were not the reason for the closure. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Are we getting spoilers today? :blush:
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    edited July 2019
    I agree with @AliBryant about about the TB boxes and glu should do a monthly update to the boxes like diamonds I think? Glu should really update TB boxes to be up to date with diamonds, the gap between TB boxes and diamonds are like 2 years, which is insane and I don't know how glu let this happen.
    This is what im talking about😂
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    Where is the spoiler thread??
    In the works @cntarr good things are worth waiting for.  :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    Josefina said:

In all the boxes I had a lot of bad luck
    Those are so cute! I love the bright yellow but i’m also curious to see how they look dyed 😊
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • dingbat89dingbat89 Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    @kokokokonut I'm really not trying to be a pain here but I know that I broke no rules in my post and I don't understand why I am required to dm you to get an answer as to why it was removed. This is a forum where people come for help, to praise/vent about the game and to get answers isn't it? I didn't come here to send pm's to people and I don't like being told that I must do that to get an answer to a simple question. The thread was public, my post that was removed was public and your response to it was public so why does it now need to be taken privately? If you want to move these posts to a different and more appropriate thread then I fully understand that but I don't see why this needs to be taken privately at all and there are no rules saying that I must do so. Can I please just get an answer on an open thread. Thanks

I dyed them pink @Josefina 💕
    @dingbat89 I posted a link to the rules.  1,2,4, 6 for starters.  I'll go check about 3 but that would make me add 3 if 3 hasn't already been done.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    @kokokokonut Is there a vineyard background? I think I meant Napa Valley... Sorry for the confusion.

Android
    I'll check as aoon as I can, in the meantime if my earlier message got an answer I'll post that info.  :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    My post disappeared once again 🙃
    iOS
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    This is getting ridiculous. Why post if its gonna get deleted at some point... 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Thank you @kokokokonut! I also own the London house and no background... do I have to fully furnish them first? 🤔 
    I'll ask the team to check your game. Can you send me a private message with your ID?

To get your ID:
    1. Open the Options Menu by tapping the three lines on the top-left of the main game screen.
    2. Tap the 'help' button to open the Help Page
    3. Your ID is listed in the middle of the Help Page
    4. Copy and paste your ID into a message (just the ID, not a screenshot)

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @alice_kkh your profile picture disappeared too  :D
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    @stirfryedshana do you have any in game friends? Sometimes long time players have tons of extra cash they can spare and will gift you some of the cash items which helps get bonus points! What platform are you on?
    I have iOS! Not sure who all I’m friends with on here tbh.
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @alice_kkh Love the new profile picture 👀😂
    @thelifeofRaeRae Nah, I deleted that myself! 😂 loving my new profile picture 😍😂
    iOS
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @Rumpelstilzchen I've asked the team to check your game for the photo booth background! I have your ID  :)
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @alice_kkh I can really feel the love ❤️ ❤️ in your eyes in the new profile picture. 
    IOS Player 
  • dingbat89dingbat89 Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    @dingbat89 I posted a link to the rules.  1,2,4, 6 for starters.  I'll go check about 3 but that would make me add 3 if 3 hasn't already been done.
    Wow! I'm almost lost for words. So you're accusing me of:

1. Discuss support emails or private communications from support tickets or moderators in the forum
    2. Discuss locked threads or staff / moderator disciplinary actions
    3. Create more than one account
    4. Flame, troll, or otherwise be a nuisance
    6. Hijack, Spam, or advertise any product and / or service

How is me simply questioning you saying that you finished the SYS 3rd one day and then 1st the next even remotely related to any of these rules???

If you are saying that I am breaking these rules now then I'm still confused as heck. I asked why a thread was closed so ok, possibly 2 if you want to be picky. The rest though, huh???

The only one bringing up private communications is you by telling me to pm you which ive refused to do. I only have one account so go check all you like. I definitely aint flaming or trolling so you're clearly saying that I'm being a nuisance just because I dare to question you which is just lovely and not hostile of you at all right. And I have done nothing but talk about the game on this forum so where have I hijacked, spammed or advertised a single thing?

This is exactly why I didn't want to take this privately as this is a complete joke and I'm not going to be accused of these things that I absolutely haven't done in pm's so everyone else is oblivious to the fact that you are removing posts for completely bogus reasons. I posted asking a question and pointed out your double standards about ticket buying. If you can't take anyone questioning or criticising you then that's not my fault but just because you take offence to a post and deem it hostile (even though I was polite and literally said that I wasn't try to be rude or make you feel bad) it doesn't mean that you should be allowed to just remove my post and accuse me of things I haven't even done. Your behaviour is disgusting and if this is how you moderate this forum then I'm guessing I'm not the only person that you have done this with. I'll wait for you to explain exactly where and how I broke all these rules in the post you deleted. Feel free to quote it.

(And I'm saving all of these messages in case you decide to remove them too)
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Thank you @KalindaKing!
    Android
    See, I thought I was wrong about 3.   But I got you to take a look at them at least.  Now please jjust take a breath and stop. I will not discuss why the thread was closed. Not about you.
    I deleted your post because it was incredibly rude and full of misinformation. Had you posted about any other player in that manner, It would’ve been taken down immediately.  I don’t work for  glu, and you are causing drama. And lest another player join in and think they can treat any member, or mod in that manner the post was deemed problematic.
     If it’s problematic, it will be removed.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Have any VIP players received a quest since the last update on July 15th? I believe I should have received mine by now as it's been 30 days since the last one. I know I saw someone mention earlier this month they didn't get theirs yet. I can't remember who all is VIP or I would tag you!
    iOS
    I remember that.  I'love  look and see if I can find it. I think it was the update thread,
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary