❤️KK:H WeekEnd Event - 7/26/19 Love is in the Air!

15678911Next

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I was gonna post my sys looks on the sys thread but I just founded out that its been closed🙁I really hate going off topic. But, I didnt enjoy the event at all. It was unenjoyable to me and it wasn't even fun at all. I rarely scored in the 50s and my scores were mostly averaged above the 20s, 30s, and 40s. And quite honestly, I put in a lot of effort and thought into my creative unique looks and didnt deserve these low scores. I know how to style my doll and couldn't seem to understand why these meanspirited voters on my game hated my doll's styling. I was beyond frustrated with my ts group because I had uncontrollable ticket buyers who were constantly surpassing me through the rankings. It was hard for me to secure my spot though. So, I caved in and purchase some extra tickets because I really wanted the dress. I landed in 3rd place and I'm completely fine with that. Hopefully next week's sys event will be better for me eventually. 

Ladies in black with @kokokokonut , @soundspretty , and @MinterBalki 😍🖤🤗

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    I see I received 2 disagree on my post. For some reason I cant see who it was and im just curious to know as why they disagree😂. I mean if you dont like my looks, no need to be mean😂
    Haha @Scarletkkh I also received 2 disagree on this post of mine
    GLU, @KalindaKing @eggsandbananascould you let the 2nd place and 3rd place also get the gold dye or the last prize in the trendsetter...? It's kinda sad to see that the 1st place only gets both the dye and the last prize...    
    So that made me think that these two who disagreed are a bit greedy for the prizes because they don't like the idea of sharing the prize lol 😂😂😂
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    I think sometimes the disagree reaction is just accidental given how sensitive smartphones are, sometimes while scrolling quickly I react to things unintentionally.

I mean, someone ”disagreed” with a comment of mine wherein I essentially solely stated that I wasn't doing well in this most recent SYS. I don't know how that's controversial or a point of contention. 😂 So, I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt on mine.

But even if intentional, it's completely irrelevant. Someone will always disagree with others, and will especially exploit it online anonymously. It's just the nature of it, unfortunately.
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    If you love to see RL inspo, like I do, here are Kollection Dresses:

Also, I think someone already posted Kylie, but she was the inspo and also Khloe:
    Image result for KYLIE COLORFUL PRINT DRESS
    Image result for khloe diana ross
  • MinterBalkiMinterBalki Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    @Carol Davida Thanks for bringing me into your photo! And sorry to hear you didn't do very well this SYS 🙁 Sounds like you had a tough TS group. Hopefully you'll do well this week! ❤
    Android. Add me! https://m.facebook.com/minterbalki.kkh.3?_rdr
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
  • LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    @AmeliaKKH I'd love an entire inspiration thread! 😍 There are several dresses in the game I recognize but I didn't know about the ones you posted, plus there are like five years  worth of outfits I haven't seen yet! I love seeing the inspiration photos as well. 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited July 2019
    We have an earlier inspiration thread  that could use a good bump.  If you find one , bump it and we'll see if it should be added to, or if a new one should be  started.  I'll take a look after dinner.  Sound good?  @LostInAnImage @AmeliaKKH ?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    edited July 2019
    @LostInAnImage @AmeliaKKH OMG! I've been desperate for an inspo thread too! Ever since I started playing (about a year ago) I've been trying to gather photos and match it to the outfits in game -- with the hope of finally starting my own inspo thread after accumulating enough material. I've been a bit slow at it, but I'm game to get on board and help you!
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    @AmeliaKKH I'd love an entire inspiration thread! 😍 There are several dresses in the game I recognize but I didn't know about the ones you posted, plus there are like five years  worth of outfits I haven't seen yet! I love seeing the inspiration photos as well. 
    Oh my god me tooooo! I love! There are some pages on IG but they don’t update anymore and some new ones. PM me I’ll share the @ ♥️♥️
    We have an earlier inspiration thread  that could use a good bump.  If you find one , bump it and we'll see if it should be added to, or if a new one should be  started.  I'll take a look after dinner.  Sound good?  @LostInAnImage @AmeliaKKH ?
    Sounds perfect!! 

@LostInAnImage @AmeliaKKH OMG! I've been desperate for an inspo thread too! Ever since I started playing (about a year ago) I've been trying to gather photos and match it to the outfits in game -- with the hope of finally starting my own inspo thread after accumulating enough material. I've been a bit slow at it, but I'm game to get on board and help you!

Hahahahahaha obsesssed 😍😍😍😍 Im sure @AliBryant would also love this!!!!! 
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    edited July 2019
    @AmeliaKKH OMG! I got so excited I forgot about @AliBryant. She's been so on top of it lately. I always look to her posts when a new event starts 😂
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Ok, I've been fixing links in that thread, I'll do more tomorrow.  :) Glad we could bring it up again.  And yes, Ali will be a great part of this endeavor if she has the time.  Thanks @AmeliaKKH and @ThreePartMagic  let me know what I can do to help, we'll add it to Reference hub. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    @MinterBalki tysm doll for your kind words🙂. Much appreciated ❣🙇🏾‍♀️
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections