KK:H Weekday Event 7/29/19 - Midway through Summer...Time for a TB!

Comments

• thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @AliBryant I got my VIP quest yesterday! 
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I sent you a pm @KalindaKing :) thank you 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    Got dyes in my 3 boxes. I see dye everywhere. 

★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    Ah, I just read all your comments about dye ! I thought I was crazy  :D
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited July 2019
    @TrashleyKKH I love it!!

@elettrahere thank you 😂 and also, the Paris background you definitely get after a storyline!! I don’t remember which one, but I remember being upset I didn’t have it even though I own the home because I think it’s a cute and simple background, and then getting it after some gig in Paris! London im not sure, do you own so chic london yet? Maybe it was after that 

@AliBryant I got my last vip quest July 21st 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @mikaylachimo thank you! Kalinda said they’re checking my game and no, I don’t own the London So Chic store... I thought I just needed the house 😅 we’ll find out! 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    My TB box:

It’s okay I guess.. lowkey hoping for another summery SYS so I can use this 😂
  • LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    Silver VIP Box:

Forgot the screenshot but the remainder were 3 Gold VIP cards I can’t have, 2 with 2 drops of dye each, and one $750. 

Definitely made the right choice in cancelling my subscription; that is not even remotely worth $20/month!
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts

I still have “normal” partnerships, this was my box today... 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Have any VIP players received a quest since the last update on July 15th? I believe I should have received mine by now as it's been 30 days since the last one. I know I saw someone mention earlier this month they didn't get theirs yet. I can't remember who all is VIP or I would tag you!

I received my latest VIP quest a couple of days ago! 
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    edited July 2019
    I have to agree with @AliBryant —all of the GBs in this game need a MAJOR update. 

1. I've been VIP for months now (and was VIP on and off before that), and I RARELY see VIP tiles in my daily boxes. I've had to accept that it will be completely impossible for me to earn all of these items. I've decided to cancel my VIP once I run out of VIP quests/items because I know there's no point as the tiles are literally impossible—so what's the point of staying VIP?
    2. Add another year of items to the TB boxes (at least!).
    3. Add more TB items to the black and gold boxes. Please!! These weekday events are SO hard to complete... grinding all week for energy, dye, and a purse that nobody wants is not worth it at all. If there were more kstars/TB items in the black/gold boxes, it would be a little more worth it.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @Vats I see you still hate brown, now you can dye everything pink if you like. Except... the odds for purple dyes are super high for some known reason.
    PM to add
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts

My free pick. Not bad, I would have preferred the gown the the bottom left box or the Lagerfeld bag but I'm happy with that green dress!
    Android
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

Maria offered me a luxe goal on this dress so it was only 30 kstars! It’s very pretty, albeit similar to a lot of other dresses, and I really can’t wait to dye it pink. I must be the only one not getting an overload of dye because I have so many other things I’m excited to dye! 😂
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Dictatorship
    PM to add
    @Chloè_KKH is that a dress? It’s really cute imo! 
    edited July 2019
    @charlottegold yes! Sorry, I didn't change hair and accessories 😄

Also, can you please tell me what does "imo" mean? I read it in a lot of comments 😅
    Android
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @Chloè_KKH how does it look on?
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @Chloè_KKH in my opinion 😊
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    I have to agree with @AliBryant —all of the GBs in this game need a MAJOR update. 

1. I've been VIP for months now (and was VIP on and off before that), and I RARELY see VIP tiles in my daily boxes. I've had to accept that it will be completely impossible for me to earn all of these items. I've decided to cancel my VIP once I run out of VIP quests/items because I know there's no point as the tiles are literally impossible—so what's the point of staying VIP?
    2. Add another year of items to the TB boxes (at least!).
    3. Add more TB items to the black and gold boxes. Please!! These weekday events are SO hard to complete... grinding all week for energy, dye, and a purse that nobody wants is not worth it at all. If there were more kstars/TB items in the black/gold boxes, it would be a little more worth it.
    This is why I cancelled my VIP. I haven't completed all the quests, but I am not paying $50 for tiles that will never show up. 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    edited July 2019
    @Chloè_KKH oooh I really like that! And it looks great with the gold! And yes, what @yezx said 😊
  • MinterBalkiMinterBalki Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    I grinded for 3 days for this ugly pair of pants 🙃

I would've been fine with literally any of these other items!

I'm disappointed 😞
    Android. Add me! https://m.facebook.com/minterbalki.kkh.3?_rdr
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Thank you to all who confirmed getting a VIP quest! 
    iOS
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Have any VIP players received a quest since the last update on July 15th? I believe I should have received mine by now as it's been 30 days since the last one. I know I saw someone mention earlier this month they didn't get theirs yet. I can't remember who all is VIP or I would tag you!

I received my latest VIP quest a couple of days ago! 
    I have not had a VIP quest in months but Glu takes my money every month 
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    @HollySisk is it possible you already had 15 months of quests since signing up? After you've done them all you don't get anymore
    iOS
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @HollySisk Just checked your game! Looks like you completed all the VIP quests available.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    edited July 2019
    @HollySisk I made this handy graphic of the current 17 quests. Ignore the color coding, I was keeping track of the ones I need. Do you have at least one item from each grouping?

iOS
    @yezx @charlottegold thank you sooo much dolls 💕
    @dpeters I posted a pic in my last comment 🙂
    Android
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @Chloè_KKH yeah, sorry! :sweat_smile: I saw the pic when I had already posted my comment lol
    The dress is really pretty!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere