KK:H Weekday Event 7/29/19 - Midway through Summer...Time for a TB!

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @KalindaKing are you able to tell by looking at mine, when day I get the next one? I thought yesterday or today, but nothing yet.
    iOS
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @dingbat89 hi, I saw in your last post that you talked about making fun of grammar mistakes. I am one of the dolls complaining about that and I have to be honest. @kokokokonut a couple of days ago sent me a long private message in which she apologized if I had had that impression and assured me that it was not at all what she meant. We explained ourselves and I really appreciated that. Excuse the interference but I felt compelled to clarify this point 😊
    Android
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    Last week I got Maria’s top, this week I got her pants.... and I won her horrid shoes in a TB Kollection. I can’t do anything but laugh at my bad luck 😂

what does the item on the bottom left look like? Is that a dress?

iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @AliBryant You won't have to wait much longer... Only about 10 hours or so  :)
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • dingbat89dingbat89 Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    @Chloè_KKH I'm glad to hear that! I'd of appreciated to be able to have a conversation to clear up my misunderstanding before my post got deleted or I got accused of things I hadn't even done. Still though, I'm pleased that you feel better about your situation at least :smile:
    @thelifeofRaeRae

Here it is

iOS
    Thanks @KalindaKing!
    iOS
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @dingbat89 Welcome to the forum! Wish I could hit the agree button several times!! Thank you so much for saying that! 
  • LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    @thelifeofRaeRae Just don’t start calling us every five seconds to tell us something completely insignificant, please! 😁
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • dingbat89dingbat89 Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    @melissakkh aww thanks hun! It's unfortunate that so many people actually have to agree with me on this one as it's not a nice thing and I wish I hadn't of needed to say it. But I really appreciate everyone who has shown that I'm not alone on it, both publicly and privately  :)  
    @AliBryant thanks! it is lovely. definitely better than my pants I won, HA
    @LostInAnImage oh don't worry, I'll call with some awesome luxe goals, though! 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I miss when Weekday Events had 4 Trowback Boxes....
    Could we have a Weekday per month like that?? <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Decided to open two more throwback boxes just for fun. In the first I got a red Karl lagerfeild purse (I don’t wear a lot of purses but this one is cute so that’s fine) and in the second one I couldn’t believe my luck!!!

This was a good palette overall, but wow I love this dress!!!! It’s stunning, and thanks to @Rikk ’s post in the dye thread, I already decided I’ll dye it blue too

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    1st black box: kstars 😂
    2nd black box: pink dye
    gold box: gold cross necklace 
    TB box: picked the silver top. I tried a few items to style it but settled on some black pants & vintage necklace 

Also hello @Vats. I joined the forum back in April. Look forward to your posts since you sound legendary lol 😄

• agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts

lucky gold box pick!
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @dingbat89 - Please check your inbox. I know you don't love the idea of private messages, but sometimes it makes more sense.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited July 2019

Boxes >>>>> Kollections

iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited July 2019
    @thelifeofRaeRae oh dear 😂😂 at least you’re done with her? And I am loving that low bun, you rock that! 
    @mikaylachimo @yezx @Rikk congrats on your good box karma! All those dresses are 😍😍😍😍
    @charlottegold ♥️♥️♥️ I think I still have her hair to win if I’m not mistaken? Thank you!! I love that bun :) 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @thelifeofRaeRae oh goodness, hair too?! Well at least the hair’s okay?? Why did Glu ever do this to us 😂😂
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts

I got these booties in my free TB box, perfect for a walk in the cementery at night! Lol

Also, I didn't know we could get Maria's outfit! Hope we don't get Simon's as well :D 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    I opened one more box and I got this dress:

I didn’t screenshot the palette but it was the best item lol besides that there were four pairs of ugly shoes, some armpit purse, green pants and basic white top so 😬
  • VVVVVV Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    @dingbat89 THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for all that you have said.  Absolutely agree with this needing to be public because it isn't just one person that needs an apology. 

@kokokokonut I understand your preference for private messages but truthfully I've been offended by the insults to other peoples grammar as well as the rudeness. If not for @chloè_KKH mentioning you privately messaging her I'd have no idea that you cared to apologize for it and I've been hesitant to say things in the forum because I worried about the response I would get. 
    Omg look at my horrid gold box!!! It looks like a damn free daily box 😭😭😭

iOS
    @katiealexandraa I just saw your profile picture and omg I looove that hair!! Is it from an event? Please tell me it's an event item!

Android
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    @Chloè_KKH  Thanks for noticing my new pic. 💕

It is an event item! It was from a reality event on 15 September 2017, although I think I bought it during a TB sale a while ago. 

It might pop up in a TB sale for Black Friday... or maybe a fellow android player can wear it for you in a SYS when you have enough diamonds (sadly, I'm iOS)? It's one of my favourite styles!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
    @Chloè_KKH I am Android and I wear that hair frequently so I can let you know when I submit it if you want!
    iOS
    @katiealexandraa you just made my day! Well, night, here it's almost 1 am 😂 Thank you so much! 
    Btw, your doll is one of the most beautiful I have ever seen!
    Android
    @AliBryant yaaaaas! I have to earn one diamond. Tysm 💕
    Android
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

My free box was a dress!! Not shoes, not bags, not earrings, a dress!! I got super excited you guys. 😂😂 I always tend to pick the shoes or bracelets or bags or earrings. This is a new feeling for me 😂

This is how I styled my dress(?) kinda outfit. It can be useful in the upcoming art gallery themed SYS, I guess? 🤷🏻‍♀️🥰

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997