🗳️ SYS -8/1/19 - Welcome August & Kalindaversary with an Art Gallery Opening

Comments

• SveaSvea Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    The theme could be so cool, and so many interpretations are possible, Artist, Art Critique, Art Buyer.
    I hope I can use some cocktail dresses and dresses with bold prints, which I never used before, like these:  

But then again, I will probably notice gowns being popular and go back to those after the first 2 tickets...
    Android player, add me here
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm really into art but I'm not complete sure what I should be doing with this theme. I've spent more times in museums than art galleries. 
    Platform: Android

• LolitaLolita Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    Not particularly excited about the theme or the TS hair, but I really like the earnables! I want the dress so badly! 😍
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Great idea @AliBryant! I’ve always loved that Kollection and I never get it 😩
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    edited July 2019
    @DelphineGarnier Well I spent a while uploading a bunch of pics of Kim and Co at art exhibits to try and help people out with the theme, but the post was just deleted, so just google “Kim K art gallery” and you’ll find a lot of looks; she seemingly goes frequently. (It basically looks like a lot of monochromatic outfits, particularly in white, and far less formal than you might anticipate).
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    When I have enough diamonds this dress will be the first thing I’ll buy💎 Does anyone have this dress that could show put up a picture of it dyed all colours! Thanks 🙏 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @Abbeymae here it is ✨

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Finally the black tights are here!!!!!! Can't wait to get them and wear them with everything! Hopefully I can finish the sys this time and make it to the dress. Not wild about the TS either, but it may come in handy.
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Happy 3rd Kalindaversary @KalindaKing. We are so lucky to have you in the forum!

As for this week’s SYS, I love museums, galleries and anything art.  Although I’ve never been to a gallery opening, here’s a few different looks than some of the dresses shown. 

@MinterBalki, I like your idea of being creative and styling more artsy kinds of looks. 🙂

• kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts
    I hate trendsetters. The event ends very late at night in my country and the few last events there were ALWAYS a ticket buyers who managed to pass me during the last hours of the event. This is so UNFAIR! This game is complete money grab lately! I don’t even want to open my game the last few days. Think I’m going to skip this event or just submit basic looks. 
    KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    Okay bc I’m lost like really really lost. Art gallery what type of outfit looks is that bc I tried last week and was way off.🥺😭🥵
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I agree @kate_kkh! It’s so annoying to have to check my phone at 3am when SYS ends...when much more enjoyable things are happening on the weekend at that time 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited July 2019
    @LostInAnImage. I read you had a post deleted, so I looked and found it and restored.  It was deleted 
    “by Lostin....”. Right below it I saw at least 7 edits. So  I would try to avoid editing a post more than 5 times.   And it’s lucky I saw your post.  Next time a post is deletes like that, please send me a message.  I’ll look for it, and if it was a system trigger, i’ll Release it. If other reason, i’ll Find out and let you know.  Lovely pics by the way. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts

I came up with some looks but I’m not so sure about them, art galleries aren’t really popular here in my country so I’m kind of clueless 🥴 suggestions and comments are welcome!! 🤪

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @kaydencekkh I LOVE the second look 😍 You look absolutely gorgeous!
  • FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    I’m really loving those tights 💕💕💕
  • CatherineK_KHCatherineK_KH Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    this weeks theme is kinda challenging as I have a very small wardrobe . So here are some of my ideas 
    Hi my name is Catherine 
    ios player 
    new to the game 
    could really use some tips
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    I love this theme a lot, but I don't care much for the prizes so I can relax a little this weekend haha. Definitely going to have lots of fun creating looks and earning dye!
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    @KalindaKing Could you please look for my dm? I get sys a day late every week because my game time has bugged and its one day before it actually is and its really making my wardrobe suffer :disappointed:
    @AmandaMKkh Thank You So Much 😊 
    Some of my ideas with quite a limited wardrobe 😊 Also please giveback some criticism or praise I’m really unsure about this theme😆
  • esmeesme Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    @Abbeymae
    For this event I think that semiformal would be suitable, so I would wear cocktail dresses. But since it’s a confusing theme gowns are probably going to get the popular vote. Good luck 😊!!
    @esme Thanks good luck too 😊😊
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    I agree. I'm gonna go with cocktail attire, max a sleek gown. I'll probably do separates also, with chic flair. 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.