🗳️ SYS -8/1/19 - Welcome August & Kalindaversary with an Art Gallery Opening

Comments

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @melissakkh I absolutely love your last look!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    edited August 2019
    nvm
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @AliBryant absolutely love your looks, they have so much personality! 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Art Gallery theme also make me think of Charlotte York from SATC. Wine and drinks will be featured heavily because the reason to go to art gallery opening is the the open bar and those delicious canapés. 
    IOS Player 
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    I love all the prizes, I’m so happy that glu listened to us and we’re getting a black version of these tights so quickly! 
    I’m surprised that so many people dislike the TS hair, I absolutely love it and I’m gonna pray for a decent TS group 😅

I really like this theme and when I saw it I immediately thought of the opening scene in “Nocturnal Animals” and Amy Adams’ looks, since it was an actual art gallery opening:

Hopefully the voters will be into cocktail dresses and not gowns this time, but there’s such a thin line between them that I’m gonna keep my expectations low and vote A LOT before submitting anything 
    😬
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Aaaargh your pics are not loading due to the bad internet over here in paradise... would have loved to get some inspo... I’m thinking cocktail dresses with artsy hairstyle or a hat and a handheld drink? And maybe the top the gallery lady in Venice wears.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • ZoeZhangZoeZhang Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    edited August 2019
    here’s some looks i’ve come up for the event so far. i picked the formal-casual route since it’s an art gallery opening. i will be updating this every time i come up with more looks. again, i’m up for criticism 🤪

• MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    A mixture of smart-casual and formal looks - I imagine voters will want gowns! 
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH * screams * Oh my god!! I told my friend yesterday “ if you want to be on theme, dress like Charlotte “ 😂👏🏻👏🏻 This is why we’re friends 😩 Love you, girl 💖

• alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH @melissakkh I’m ready! 😀

iOS
    @melissakkh Yes, girl ! 💕 I hope This will be a fun theme ! Can’t wait for everyone looks!

@alice_kkh Possibly my favourite scene when Charlotte told Big to stay away from Carrie. A bit much, but I am sure voters will love it. 😂

IOS Player 
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    My ideas so far, I tried to dress up more casual looks. At least I can finally get the champagne flute this week 😊 Any feedback would be appreciated! 

• samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts

Some inso. I realize I went very neutral but I’d probably recommend a pop of color, but I suck so I don’t take my own advice
    Some looks that I’ve prepared, hopefully they’ll get decent scores because I really don’t want to switch to gowns.

• ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    I'm definitely going to be coming to the forum often bc these are some good looks😂
    I play on Amazon kindle!
    @thallisa I am living and dying over this look! She look like that art critic that make or break an artist career over a blogpost. 

IOS Player 
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    Looking forward to trying something different with this SYS - although will be relying on my trusty handhelds throughout! Some early ideas I've been playing around with, grateful for any feedback!

Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
    edited August 2019
    @TrashleyKKH the accuracy of your description is spot on because a pretentious and cutthroat critic was the look I was going for! 😂 She’s that one critic that will quietly attend the exhibition and won’t talk to anyone there, so every single artist is an anxious and nervous mess until her damn review is out 
  • FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    When exactly the SYS is starting?
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited August 2019
    @Fiera 3pm EST. 1 hour from now
    7 minutes😂
    I play on Amazon kindle!
    Kicking myself for not wanting the high art kollection in the past 😭
  • MinterBalkiMinterBalki Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    I'm seeing a lot of gowns in the voting booth 😕 I really wanted to do artsy and chic looks, but it seems like gowns are going to be popular.
    Android. Add me! https://m.facebook.com/minterbalki.kkh.3?_rdr
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
    My voting booth is a mess again😒
    I play on Amazon kindle!
    This is the worst voting both to date Im actually laughing out loud to myself while i’m voting 
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Well I thought this was very artsy but it’s one of my lowest ever scores...
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    and of course once again I do not have the trendsetter list.
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.