KK:H Weekday Event 7/29/19 - Midway through Summer...Time for a TB!

14567810Next

Comments

• alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Almost picked the pirate hat, damn! 😂

I don’t hate the jacket, but just like most of the other TB box items it feels very very old.

iOS
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @alice_kkh I kept scrolling the forum thinking who da fug that noob is until this picture showed up 😂😂😂
    PM to add
    edited August 2019
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    @Naimonster I'm glad I wasn't the only one who was confused😂 I keep on looking at the name and thinking "wait that's her?"
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

I don’t know where to share this but today’s daily gift box was a mess. Seriously, I don’t pay tons of money for only 3 VIP membership tiles.

@KalindaKing, can you please please tell me what’s going on? 😭😭😭 I’m seriously tired of getting purples dyes now, I have 20 of them. 😭😭

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    All players get the same daily gift box and what you open depends on your luck. We'll continue to review the odds. VIP subscribers get the additional benefit of opening k-stars every day!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    My Tb box I wish I picked the white top 😕

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Called @kokokokonut @Cherrey @Rumpelstilzchen to a photoshoot, forgot to set a theme though, so... yeah:

Vats' look is result of my despair, saw the kollections timer ending and got triggered to try to pick an item I wanted, of course the item was the last prize I got and it wasn't the special combo. That was my official 'welcome back' from the game!🤦🤦🤦

@Rikk dunno, male players were always a small part of the community, but we had some nice fellas who posted here for a while.

@AngelineJ of course we waited 5 years for a safer storage, maybe at the 10th anniversary we cross platforms.😂😂😂

Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Got this dress in my TB and I can’t see myself wearing it lol
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Didn’t know where to post this but for fun I made my doll look the most like me in real life as I could (basically the outfit I wore yesterday) and put it side-by-side with how I dress my doll and...well 😶 I think they both look identical 😂😂
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    @Vats Thanks for inviting my doll. She misunderstood, she thought you needed a photographer. 😊
    Android
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    @alice_kkh we could have been pirate hat sisters!  :D
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
    @Allegorie i know, that’s why I wanted it! 😂
    iOS