KK:H Weekend Event - 8/2/19 - 5⭐Professional for our Kalindaversary!

Comments

• judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited August 2019
    @KalindaKing happy anniversary! Thank you for all you do, it's highly appreciated every day 💛

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @ZoeZhang Hi, It looks like you're new to the forum. Please don't post any unreleased items or unofficial news here in the future. I'll let your post about the lips stay online because they're coming soon, but in the future, a post like that could be deleted. We'll continue to release spoilers every week! 
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Earnables: I'm not a huge fan of the prom/pageant dress. Plus we're going to see it all over SYS so I'm preemptively sick of it. I do like the color however. The hair isn't my cup of tea but it's cute. And yay for a choker 

GB: We don't have elf ears what purpose does showing the tip of our ears have? I like the dress but I haven't had the best luck with picking a GB item the past few weekends so whatever. Not gonna get it anyway. Shoes are ok, purse is ok. Not a chasing weekend for sure.

Kollection: I know some people got mad at me last time when I made fun of sock shoes but I can't. I like everything else, but I'll wait until it makes an appearance on a future VIP weekend.
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Here are my toughts!

Earnables: LOVE the choker! The dress is a lil too prom-esque BUT i do love the navy blue color, and i bet it will look great dyed! The hair is ok, it will work better on black dolls instead of white/asian dolls for sure!

GiftBox: LOVE IT! Love the messy yet glam hairstyle, i really like the shoes, the purse is horrendous tough! And can we talk about that purple and white dress?? I NEED IT!!!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • CatherineK_KHCatherineK_KH Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    A little late but I will def be getting the Kollections so guess I will be grinding next weekend lol
    Hi my name is Catherine 
    ios player 
    new to the game 
    could really use some tips
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited August 2019
    I want to agree that having kollections back to back *AND* the week before a VIP is frustrating. I just feel like this could all be timed a lot better! I hate that I will have to wait months to chase what I want out of the Kollection during VIP weekends.
  • CatherineK_KHCatherineK_KH Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Also does anyone know about how many karats this collection will cost
    Hi my name is Catherine 
    ios player 
    new to the game 
    could really use some tips
  • MinterBalkiMinterBalki Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Love the earnables, especially the hair! 😍 We're finally getting some more textured/natural hairstyles! I pray it looks good on my doll, I want her to show off her natural curls 🙌 I can't wait to see what the dress looks like in champagne!

I like the dress and the bag with the GB items, so I hope I pick one! I'm not even going to try with the Kollection with VIP so close.
    Android. Add me! https://m.facebook.com/minterbalki.kkh.3?_rdr
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I hate everything, phew! Stars are safe for VIP! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @kaydencekkh I think it’s on purpose 🤔
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    edited August 2019
    I need that rose colour 😍😍 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Yaaaaay happy 3rd Kalindaversary!!!

Thank you for all your work you do, in plain sight and behind the scenes. You are so respected and valued, Glu is very lucky to have such a dedicated employee! And we are very lucky to have you, too!

OMG that blue dress is earnable????
    Absolutely love it and that choker too!!

Not feeling the need to get any of the Kollection items or the giftbox items so my K-stars are safe!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    How about I share some Q&A now? I'm sure some of you are waiting to see how many votes you get!

Thanks for posting questions for me! I haven’t reflected on my favorite things in a long time, so it was fun to think about. I may have checked my old DVD collection to think about at my favorite movies!

#VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    @KalindaKing I'd love to visit Canada one day! What are your favorite things to do in Toronto and what would you recommend a "tourist" to do?
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    And as always, the best stuff is in the way-overpriced collection :(

Glad the gown is earnable at least!
    @ValerieGray Since we all love fashion here, I would recommend the Bata Shoe Museum! 
    #VIPKalinda
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Omg!!! I totally forgot. Happy 3rd Kalindaversary!!!! Thank you for helping us all out when we need it and sharing sneak peeks of things to come. Beyond grateful to have you around! 🥳🥳🥳

@KalindaKingIf you're still taking questions... what's your Hogwarts house? (If you know it... just curious!) AND/OR how'd you end up at Glu? (Career path-wise, like how you went from pre-Glu Kalinda to Glu Kalinda!) 😊
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @KalindaKing I literally think we would be best friends if we ever met! I live in Orlando and go to Disney all the time! 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Earnables: squeeee! I thought that outfit would be in a Kollection so to see it earnable is thrilling.

GB: I like it all, I hope I get something, it's all pretty unique and I'd love the LV circle bag even though it's not a handheld purse

Kollection I can take it or leave it. I like the Galaxina vibed rainbow hair, but the rest is kinda meh

also, congrats @KalindaKing on your anniversary! I just saw the new Dumbo mascot at the Disney theme parks the other day on Twitter and omg, so cute! I went to DisneyWorld as a kid, but I should go back one day, even if those people think childless couples shouldn't lol
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    @KalindaKing post ur anniversary face 😍
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    RL Inspo so far...
    Kollection bundle dress was inspired by Desi Perkins' Golden Globes dress from Maison Met. Kudos to @Kkh_Anastasia for the request!

iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @KalindaKing have you met Kim in real life??? And if so how was it???
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Earnables: I love the choker!!! It’s probably my favorite item this weekend between earnables and giftboxes, actually. The dress is a bit prom but i like it and I’m so happy it’s earnable! I love the color. Idk if the hair will look good on my doll really.

giftbox: nothing really stands out to me, but I think it’s all okay! Hoping for the dress in my free box though. 

Kollection: I LOVE the hair color!! And the rainbow hair and short dress are adorable, I definitely need. I think the bundle dress looks a bit... clunky?? But it’s still nice and the hair and shoes are cute as well. I’m always a sucker for some cute clear heels. 

Incase I haven’t said it yet: HAPPY KALINDAVERSY! we’re so lucky to have you here @KalindaKing 💖
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    @ThreePartMagic ohh I didn’t think of that! I post so much that I forget what i’ve already posted 😂😂😂 Desi Perkins is literally queen!! 😍😍
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

Here is a pink themed celebration puppy! 😍 Happy anniversary @KalindaKing 🎊🎉 Thank you for all your spoilers, your kind answers to our questions and your patience. Happy Kalindaversary! 💕

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

Damnit, i need that hair color😩
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

This Kollections gives me life. Every item is soo perfect, I can’t —

My order was: Hair color, shoes, K-stars and finally the hair ♥️

If anyone wants to see the hair color before giving the Kollection a try, here they go ⬇️⬇️

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997