🗳️ SYS -8/1/19 - Welcome August & Kalindaversary with an Art Gallery Opening

Comments

• AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Should I or should I wait and get the 2018 dress that @cntarr just bought 😖😖🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @Abbeymae definitely the blue gown, it’s gorgeous dyed too
    iOS
  • alyssa123alyssa123 Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    My third looks didn’t do well :(
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    *laughs in pain*

@AliBryant I really like both but I think I’m worried I haven’t looked at enough items I could buy- even though earlier I spend a solid 50 minutes looking through the event items encyclopaedia- so I might wait and see 😖🤷🏼‍♀️
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    If someone on ios can take one for the team and submit the 2018 blue dress i’ll literally owe you my life
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    EVERYONE is chasing this blue dress!!!!! Props to Glu for making a dress this AMAZING!!!!!!!!!
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    @alyssa123 That's such a great outfit though!! Its sad to see actual creativity not rewarded by voters :(
  • lilcyberangellilcyberangel Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    Revenge of the ticket buyers 😭😭😭
  • alyssa123alyssa123 Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    @Lisylis thank you!
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    First 2
    Wow, that was a low start! Thinking it's my all time lowest score now... Bummer I'm gonna have to succumb to the gown craze. From now on, I'm treating this like it's the party at the museum the night before an exhibit opens at this point -- Met Gala, but dialed way down. Hate to throw creativity out the window for better scores, but I'd really like to finish an SYS for once and I really wanna try to go for the earnable dress.

iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    @samaaanthaaa @Abbeymae

I’ll submit the blue dress now. iOS. 
  • ZoeZhangZoeZhang Registered Users, Member 39 Posts

i can not believe my outfits bombed this hard. my ego is not ok! 😭 these are my lowest scores ever. where’s the quit and redo button when you need it? 

• ZoeZhangZoeZhang Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    edited August 2019
    @ThreePartMagic i feel you. i hate giving in to what the majority of the voters will like, which is gowns on a semi formal sys theme. but i’ve got terrible scores compared to what I usually get for my semi casual outfits 😭 hopefully i’ll get the black tights at least. /:
    Thanks @MollyMonroe 🙏
    IM SO TORN !!!!!!! I don’t know which dress I prefer😩😩 The galaxy one is gorgeous and I’ve been in love with it for ages and will probably regret not getting it if I buy the other one but the 2018 dress will do better probably in sys! 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    @Abbeymae I’ll recommend you to go for the one you love and then the 2018 dress, you still have time doll, don’t rush 
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
    @pilirositolam thanks doll I’ve just been really stressed lately(not game related) and I think my brain has been working at 1000mph so I forgot to think about the future💗 I’ll definitely buy the dress I love them save up for the other dress❤️ Once again thank you for helping me slow down(real life too) 

sending a virtual hug 🤗
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    @ValerieGray those looks deserve more votes. They fit the theme 100% in my opinion. It makes me so sad to see people getting low votes on looks that fit the theme 100%.
    Type your comment

My first 2 looks. 40 votes is kind of okay. But not happy about 34 at all. Am I stupid or what for thinking it fits the theme?
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    edited August 2019
    @Abbeymae That’s great hun, hope everything’s ok!! 😊 
    oh you’re so sweet, right back at you! Enjoy your galaxy dress, I bet your doll is going to look great in it 👏🏼
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited August 2019
    oh @Scarletkkh don't think that, it's def not you. I thought this would be a neat theme, but I've seen a bathing suit be the most popular on two dolls already.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    @KaylaJ I just did some voting, and the popular pick was that gold dress with the wings that we got I think for last years Halloween event. Like I dont even understand. I think I got the dress on my IG from my old game. Just a sec while I go take a screenshot😂

@KaylaJ the middle dress. Sorry it was from 2017😂
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• nasialenanasialena Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    edited November 2019
    @Rikk where is your blue eyeshadow from ??
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited August 2019
    @Scarletkkh lol, I saw one of those too. I was like, are you here for a museum opening or are you the art?

And for some reason, the quote button isn't working for me. Is this happening to anyone else? Or did I miss an announcement that it's broken?
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.