KK:H Weekend Event - 8/2/19 - 5⭐Professional for our Kalindaversary!

Comments

• thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    Twinning with @Basak

she was holding red wine too. I still wish we could pose with our friends with their handhelds! 

*cough cough*
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos the eyess😩
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    edited August 2019
    It’s not my lucky day

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited August 2019

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    At least I got the hair but I still want that dress

edited August 2019
    I hope this Kollection comes back this week like I’ve been saving stars for a month!!

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @AliBryant Thanks for always bringing in these news!

Scared Oh No GIF by Hallmark Channel
    The End Endgame GIF
    PM to add
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    I actually had pretty good luck this morning! I did three spins in the new kollection and got blue dye, the hairstyle, then the hair color! I would love to get the short dress but only if it returns during a vip event.I also picked the dress in my free box! I liked all the items so I was very happy to pick one! Then by some miracle while voting I found the blue New Year's dress! I was so excited and didn't hesitate to buy it! But now I'm back to zero diamonds lol. 
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • JosefinaJosefina Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    Free box

The only thing I wanted was the hair colour, I spent 30 kstars

• alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @thelifeofRaeRae @yezx thank you!! ❤️

Let's do it! 😅 Need to stop investing money in a dying game anyways...
    iOS
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Got k-stars in my gb and I'm stopping there. Trying to save up, but Kollection here I come!

iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Thanks so much for celebrating with me! I’ll post the rest of my Q&A now! 

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    @katiealexandraa I think Glu intentionally making the game die... I mean they never listen when it comes to money so... 🤐
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

this dress is giving me cinderella realness. love it💗

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

What was your favorite subject when you were in high school/university? - @Basak

I loved drama class! I wanted to be an actor growing up. By the end of high school, I became the director for a few projects.

How'd you end up at Glu? (Career path-wise, like how you went from pre-Glu Kalinda to Glu Kalinda!) - @ThreePartMagic

I studied communications in university. Then I worked at a few advertising agencies and ended up here because I love social media and entertainment!

How did you apply for this job? It’s so fun and I love games too! - @Basak

I just applied online, but nobody ever believes me! Crazy, right?

What is your favorite thing about your job? 

Can I share my top 3 favorite things? I love talking to you guys and my inbox is always open! It’s been super cool to have cameos in the game. My favorite part about working here is sharing my own input about future clothing in the game and that’s something I’ve had a chance to do more in the last year.

What is it like to work in an industry that is dominated by males in most of the world?

I like it! There are girls in every department at Glu. The best thing is that no one is fake and there is no drama.

#VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    @yezx @Rikk Sorry i couldn't tag your questions!
    #VIPKalinda

Who do you consider to be your role model? - @LindaVB

I could name a few celebrities, but I think more realistic role models are women a few years older than me with similar careers. You might call them “girl crushes”. I admire their careers and I love following them on social media. Someone like Eva Chen, director of fashion partnerships at Instagram, but a bit younger than her.

What is your favorite color? - @Basak

My favorite color scheme is black, white, grey and red – just like my avatar’s outfit in the game! If I had to pick one color, I’d lean towards grey because it’s good for clothing, nail polish and décor.

What are some of the items in your real-life wardrobe that you like to wear when you’re in celebration mode? - @Rikk

I feel more confident when I wear clothes in those colors! Grey might become silver. Then I would dress it up with jewelry. I love collecting jewelry.

Hopefully someday I’ll wear the black sequined dress and black beaded skirt that I only bought because you guys convinced me I should have more things like that in my closet! 😂 

Have you ever met Kim Kardashian in real life?? And if so how was it??  - @cntarr

Not yet! I’ve met Jonathan Cheban, Caitlyn Jenner and Simon Huck (in that order) over the years on vacation. They were all really nice. Simon is Canadian!

#VIPKalinda
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Tried another spin in the Kollection and I’m stopping there, 80 K-Stars for this dress, meh 🤷🏻‍♀️
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts

Getting fitted because apparently @alice_kkh and my doll have been eating well! 💕😂
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    I love reading your Q&A @KalindaKing! It's so interesting to learn more about you and to be able to take a little peek behind the scenes. You are a true blessing for Glu and for us. Thank you!
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @jaeann

We look great! 😂💖

Loving all the Disney profile pics btw! 💗 @Naimonster did an amazing job as always!
    iOS
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @thelifeofRaeRae

Omg, thank you for inviting me over Rae! We went to the same hair salon. 😂😂😂

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

Maria offered me a luxe goal on this hair!! 9 stars off of 35 was way too good to resist even though I need to be saving for VIP!
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    @AliBryant @yezx @katiealexandraa other reasons for the drop in revenue could be
    - removing the storylines, so there's less to keep late-game players interested
    - increasing the points requirements for events, so it's harder for players to finish them and off-putting for new players
    - making it harder to get to throwback items during weekday events (remember the days when you could get FOUR throwback boxes per event?) 
    - skewing SYS events towards older players and big spenders so it's harder for new players to break in if they're not sure about spending money on this game yet

I'd thought the current model, which seems to be based around premium clothes, must have been working for them because they've been keeping it up for a year now, but I guess not so much.
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    edited August 2019
    @alice_kkh Now I’m going to name one of my unnamed pets Princess Sophia 💀😂❤️

iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers