🗳️ SYS -8/1/19 - Welcome August & Kalindaversary with an Art Gallery Opening

Comments

• Rxghida_Rxghida_ Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    @cntarr thank you!
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    edited August 2019
    @katiealexandraa Tysm for your help but I’ve just found it in the voting booth 💙💙💙
  • ChristyKanChristyKan Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    @Katinkae yes i can now😊 i ll submit it in few minutes. I think will be in voting after 30 min pr more. Good luck hope u ll get it😘
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    @ChristyKan thank you so much 😄❤️ i´ll be ready!
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
    @Katinkae submitted 🥳
    First purchase 🤗🤗💗💗
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited August 2019
    @Rxghida_ you get 14 tickets, and the dress is 575 points.  

Edir....14 tickets.   I hate gryphons when they’re not obvious.    Lol.  Typos
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @Katinkae here it is😊
    @ChristyKan thank you😍😍😍 voting for my life right now

• pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    @Abbeymae you look great hun!!
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
    @pilirositolam thanks 💗💗
    @ChristyKan have votes arrived yet?🤔💞

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Still no sparkler...

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    @Katinkae not yet girl its takes some time nt sure how bt usually 30-40 min after submitting 🙄 i ll leave it open n let u know when it starts😊
    edited August 2019
    @Katinkae still nt bt better start voting cause i was checking the previous session n it lasted only 10 min😫i m nt sure how it works🤨 
     finally started
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @KaylaJ is this you? Because if so then I just voted for you and you were popular pick 😊

Btw I love this look and this dress is definitely on my to-buy list! 💛
  • IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    @Rxghida_ It’s all okay! Thank you anyway!💗
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    @Abbeymae yay! Glad you were able to find it!  <3
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Looks 5-8:

Any requests for iOS players? Blue dress or sparkle? I own the wine glasses too but I just used them. Let me know! Next submission will be in  4 hours.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    edited August 2019

looks #5-8! just submitted #8 so votes should be in in a bit! pretty happy so far with how my looks are doing :) also sooo jealous of you @charlottegold ! I’ve been wanting to dye that dress pink for so long and I’m one dye short 😭

EDIT: look #8 scored 50 votes!
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I don’t know if I’m allowed to talk about this or not, But i’m in one Facebook group that allows people to talk about hacking and they’re getting really involved. Like they know the exact amount of stars/kash they’re allowed to have before they lose SYS and kollections. It’s insane. So yes, hackers are 100% savvy enough to keep SYS. 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
    @evilhag why u dnt report the page? I ve reported so many. One of my friends got hacked on k&k and it was so bad experience and we find out that there r people who r selling others peoples games. We have to fight that n nt to let it happen.
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited August 2019
    @christykan reporting the page wont let them stop playing their illegal game
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    @ChristyKan it’s a Facebook group of like over a thousand people. Some people with hacked games, some with not. I’m not friends with any of them, so I can’t actually report their individual games. Nor do I have the energy to insert myself in that business. 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @dingbat89 yeeeeees we need a "store" where we can get all the items that are available with diamonds; I want the 2018 blue gown I been chasing it for 2 days now, I been voting like crazy for hours and I don’t see it.

A normal player that don't buy things in the game has to save diamonds for months to get reach 25 and now that we got them we can't spend it cause we don't find the things that we want. 
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    edited August 2019
    @dingbat89 yes it would be easier & time saving too ! But we don’t have that kind of store for now, so when we spot an item we like more than every other item, it’s human to want to find it, especially when you’ve been saving for it 🤷🏻‍♀️

And I am saying this while I am not the kind of person who grinds every week-end to get the GB items or even the earnable items if I don’t like them. Not that person at all. But yes, I wanted this dress so I tried to get it and I’m glad I did, because eventually I found it.

And yes, I agree, it would have been less “painful” if there was such a store. 
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Me trying to find the red wine 🍷,

IOS Player 
  • dingbat89dingbat89 Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    @Allegorie I know it's human to want to find it but I'm a bit confused as to why you're defending chasing items to me lol. I never said there was anything wrong with players wanting and chasing an item. I just don't understand why glu makes us chase them in the first place. Believe me, if I wanted an item myself right now, I'd be in the voting booth for ages too as its the only option. If you felt like I was being negative towards players then I'm sorry and I hope it's clear that wasn't the case now 🙂

• ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Looks 7-8
    Doing better, but not better enough. My average to earn the dress is up to 48! 😫 Not sure if I'm gonna finish it this time (again!), but glad to be earning some diamonds so I can buy some nice things real soon!

iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.