New update and new quests

itsxluciaitsxlucia Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
Hiii! So do you know when will be a new update? Because right now im level 38 and trying to reach #1 for third time but i dont have new quests and i dont know what to do bc i think it is impossible that i have done all the quests, i need your help :(

Comments

• samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    While you wait for new quests, have parties. They’ll get you the most followers the fastest.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Updates are every four weeks and they don’t always come with new quests, so I wouldn’t hold your breath. Have you bought all the businesses? Opening the Venice art gallery opens a few stories.
    iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I agree about parties if you want to reach number 1.  And the last update was July 12th-16  (depending on platform, and small test group on the 12th) 

level 38 just strikes me as early to complete the whole storyline to date.  You want to be sure you’re not blocked.
    do you know the last storyline you had?  As Alibryant said buying Venice will open a few more. Does Simon still call with generic or side gigs? Where he calls and offers 3 then says he’ll call back in an hour if you don’t like any?

but for quick rise fan wise..... parties.  Good luck and welcome.  

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • itsxluciaitsxlucia Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Thanks for the advices! I think i will wait until there's a k-stars weekend event to buy some businesses. 
    I have some weekend events i havent done because they are boring because they dont have any storyline, but maybe I have to do them because Simon is only calling to remember me about that quests
    I cant remember the last quest i did but some of them were about the premiere of lion queen, the "war" between cassio and raul and the storyline in cannes about a film and an award.