2019 Fashion & Beauty Suggestions

Comments

• ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    These are from my all time favorite music video and I think it would be super cool to have in the game! Maybe for like Halloween or something

I play on Amazon kindle!
  • LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    edited July 2019
    It would be cool to have a whole theme inspired by/dedicated to a pop culture fashion icon (aside from Kim, that is).

For example, there would be nearly endless creative options for a Lady Gaga event, and people could go really avant-garde. Wearing an unusual dress whilst inexplicably carrying a watermelon, along with a giant wig on your head? That’s perfect; the woman in question wore meat and hatched out of an egg at the Grammys. Popular vote!  

In contrast, a Beyoncé themed one would arguably be really glamorous and luxurious (lots of gold jewelry and big curls or long extensions):

While someone like Rihanna would be sexy and modern, etc:

It was cool to see people doing Audrey Hepburn looks for old Hollywood, so looks inspired by modern pop culture icons would be a lot of fun as well. 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Gorgeous statement colourful stones earrings like these from Dior. 

IOS Player 
    @TrashleyKKH I second that! I've actually taken to dyeing some of my jewelry simply because it doesn't pop enough; even when the designs are beautiful the colors tend to be rather flat and dull.
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
    edited July 2019
    @LostInAnImage 💯! Glu actually had a few stunning statement earrings from the Cape Town update but they never done any since.

I would love they add like jewellery pop up store. Either a necklace-earrings-ring combo for under 100 kstars or if it is over 100 kstars like throw in a simple black gown too as an incentive. 

IOS Player 
    edited July 2019
    @TrashleyKKH That's a great idea; it actually kind of drives me insane that theres no accessories combo, because even when you pair similar looking individual items together (eg, blue earrings and blue necklace), it’s never quite a perfect match, which is very noticeable, to me at least. But I'm admittedly very detail-oriented.
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts

I didn’t know until now that I need a crab shaped bag for my crap. 

IOS Player 
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    Guess what dolls!? 😂 i was looking through house of cb (suprise) and i found some awesome things we need in the game!! 😍😍

iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    I know this look is going to be in the game at some point so please, please don’t make this an in-app purchase, like can you please make an  earn able outfit and NOT a gb pleaseeeee😁😊
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts

Hair (with Tiara) and earrings!
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    With the gloves PLEASE
  • snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    I'd love to see a nose ring! The nose stud in the misc section is adorable on some of the noses (particularly the ones which came with the new update) but when I combine it with the nose with freckles it looks a bit like a pimple, especially when I dye it gold to match the rest of my jewellery! 
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Whoever disagree can kiss my 🍑! It’s mad disrespectful. Might as well stay out the forums 🗣🗣🗣🗣
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Always thirsting for anything neon..... 
    @charlottegold we do get that soon 

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited August 2019
    I would DIE  if this dress+hair would be in KKH!!!!
    The dress is kinda seetrow (it has a  nude colored bodysuit underneath it) it has embrodored blue and pink flowers and greenish leafs (and a pink band on the waist) and the hair has a tiara full of metalic flowers in shades of pink and blue!

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    @KKHLucy omg I love that outfit😍😍😍
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @cntarr oh wow I hate that 😂😂 like I saw that photo but I wouldn’t have even realized it’s Kendall inspired because they literally took all the good things about that dress away 😂
    @charlottegold she wore two versions of the dress, a short version and one with train. The one with train is the one used as inspiration for the upcoming event dress. Maybe Glu should also do a version that is shorter. 

IOS Player 
    @charlottegold I agree
    GLITTER dye 😊 @SisSnappedLikeThanos