KK:H Weekend Event - 8/2/19 - 5⭐Professional for our Kalindaversary!

Comments

• katsuxkatsux Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    managed to get the bundle on my first spin, then 80 kstars, then the short dress. i want those shoes and the hair color so badly, i may actually bother to finish this kollection. 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

for the past 2 months, I have gotten like 2 gift box items without chasing. Needless to say my lack of luck continues when I opened my first box and it was energy. Luckily I didn't go further cause it would've been energy in my 2nd box. I really liked all the items this wk esp the purse so I decided OK, I'll try again. Good news Kstars, but I didn't open another box and of course the 2nd choice was the purse. I told myself "Ok stupid, you can't just half-ass it" and decided I'd open 3 boxes if needed and cry after. Luckily the 1st box was again Kstars and the 2nd was the purse!

I really like the shoes as well, but I feel like I shouldn't push it. Here is my doll with her new LV knockoff and her knockoff gb hair

pardon my missing hand
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @jaeann 😂😂

iOS
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

love how this hair is giving me major shakira vibes 💃🏻

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

Oh, no! Our love fern, it’s dead!! 💔😂

iOS
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

got the bundle on my second spin!!💗 want the hair color too so i’ll probably gonna spin again.

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    should I bite the bullet and try to get the bundle on this kollection or go for the hair color in the new one ??? I just want to make sure I have enough k stars for the next vip event!

• pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    @agrcic go for the bundle!! All of the pieces look amazing and it’s a sure thing 🤷🏻‍♀️
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
    @agrcic go for the bundle!! All of the pieces look amazing and it’s a sure thing 🤷🏻‍♀️
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @agrcic we have a vip event next weekend, just saying 😅
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    @yezx that’s why I’m so torn 😭 I have enough for the one spin if I get the bundle but I also have been waitingfor this kollection to come back for months!
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Idk what all the chokers and shoes are all over the place and I certainly don't know that much about programming or how they make the game, but maybe they use a "scarf base" to make certain chokers, cuz all the scarfs and furs seem to be misc. and there are other chokers in the misc. too. The brown tights-shoes might have been originally made using a "tights base" similar to all the tights they have in the misc. section as well. That still doesn't explain everything, like why the black tights shoes aren't misc, but 🤷🏻‍♀️
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    And the fishnet stockings are in the boots kloset. Glu, get it together!
    iOS
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    The necklace is in the misc section glu what is going on........ there’s so much jewelry in the misc section, we need a whole kloset makeover update.

we need things organized in the right place and separate sections so it’s easier to find things: like a gown section, jumpsuit, and hand held section etc 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited August 2019
    @agrcic.  If you don’t get the bundle, you get 120 stars back. So it’s a wash. If after you get the 120 stars, you don’t have enough for the bundle, you haven’t lost anything, and next time this kollection pops up it will be just bundle.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @agrcic gotta go for the bundle, it’s a win win and you can always earn kstars back quickly during VIP!
    @agrcic at least, when the Kollection comes back, you’ll be able to get it for sure 😊
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @agrcic you can totally earn the stars back during VIP, I’d finish it 😂
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts

The chocker is def my favorite out of the earnable items. But I do love the dress and hair also💙
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    This Kalindaversary must be magical bc I just finished an event for the first time😂

I play on Amazon kindle!
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Yay congrats @ValerieGray!
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    Well there goes my joy😭

I play on Amazon kindle!
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Waited a while before finally taking a chance on the Kollection. Wasn't sure what I was gonna end up with, but I got the wig and I couldn't be happier. It's so cute, might be a new favorite hair!

iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Ooh I love it on you @ThreePartMagic!