🗳️ SYS -8/1/19 - Welcome August & Kalindaversary with an Art Gallery Opening

Comments

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Feeling very 80s but fab and fun!

• pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    So happy I got first place!! It was a really chill sys for me, this is how I styled this week’s clothes 😍
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    edited August 2019

First time ever winning first place in trendsetters!! The dress and the hair is kinda meh but it’s still an accomplishment!!
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    Celebrating the end of yet another SYS with @TrashleyKKH and @jaeann 💖

• KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    For the first time I ended up being in the mad ticket buying group. 😭 One girl bought like 24 tickets on the first day... Then the rest followed. Somehow I managed to stay in the top 5 without spending anything and also got this lovely trophy for completing three Sys events!

🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts

I got third! My doll is loving the TS dress :)
    iOS platform
  • kimberleyxkimberleyx Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    I haven’t won 1st place in months so I’m really pleased! 😁 I like both the hair and the dress, but will use them separately as the TS hair covers the shoulder part of the dress! Looking forward to the spoilers for next week’s SYS! 

• cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @pilirositolam ohhhhhh I thought you got that drink for free😂😂
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 703 Posts
    I got first! 😃 I had a ticket buyer at the beginning but they stopped submitting looks yesterday 

My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I’m on vacation so I’m not checking the forum but I’m super happy I made it to the earnable dress! My votes were very low and I finished the event with 580 points - ended up third in Trendsetters
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 703 Posts
    heres my highest and lowest scores 

My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

Not the biggest fan of the TS prizes but they might be useful in a later event ✨ and grateful for the gold dye + stars
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • esmeesme Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    @Syndra x
    Sorry this is a late response but there’s a chance that your doll won’t go through enough rounds of voting and you’ll miss out on some votes. I had submitted a look five minutes before the event ended because I forgot all about it and it’s stuck at 13 votes. Even though the event is over it doesn’t say that the look is finished.
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    I am loving this hair! 
    @mikaylachimo @AngelineJ @webra
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Weirdest T$ in a long time. I was anywhere from 2nd to 8th cause everyone was playing and working it, no swimsuits in this group! Then last night a doll came from lower and became 1st and the doll who had been in 1st just quit playing? Anyway, I ended up in 4th when it ended and grabbed my stuff cause I was worried about other dolls entering late looks and good thing cause I actually ended up 5th. Still got the dress, but yay to a few extra Kstars.

some highs & lows, never got out of the 40s but considering this SYS was everywhere, I'll take it
    PS, stole the dye idea & drink in 47 from @mikaylachimo

PS

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    I like the dress and my outfit but have u seen @AliBryant and @dpeters?? They're looks are awesome!!! 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Thanks for including me @Ryley1e!
    iOS
  • JosefinaJosefina Registered Users, Member 45 Posts

I am not very fan of this hair but I am happy for the kstars. I need them so much because the VIP event is coming!

• EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Lost my second place last minute but happy with third. Would have loved the hair, I really like styles that don’t hide earrings, but the winner shot ahead by 200 points quite early on so I accepted my loss a while ago 😂 

My favourite item this SYS is the earnable dress 😍 

Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Can anyone tell me what these two gold trophies are for? It won’t tell you what it’s for after you earned it. Thanks!

• CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

it was a chill sys for me bc no ticket buyers in my ts group☺️ even if there is, the only prize that matters to me is the versace dress💗

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @ashleydianem the one with three stars is for making first on the list and that statue is from a storyline you have to earn 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Thanks for including me @Ryley1e love your look!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Somebody in my group used quite a few (I think 6?) tickets in the first couple hours and throughout the whole event. After submitting my last free look I was only about 20 points behind, so I bought one ticket and passed her at the last minute. Feelin shady, but I I’m also liking the hair & wanted my gold dye! 

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    My lowest and highest looks! I’m proud of how this event went, I got the dress with look 12, but after the first day of looks, I was ready to throw in the towel 😂 just goes to show to not give up! 
  • SophieFKKHSophieFKKH Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    Loving this look!

• VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    I finally got in first place for the first time ever 😭😭 I somehow never thought I would never get there. I was lucky enough to not have any ticket buyers in my group though.

These were my best and worst looks. I really thought that gown would do better, since the voters usually love gowns 😂

Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Got 1st in trendsetters, didn't expect that because my votes weren't that high and I didn't use any tickets.

@kokokokonut @LindaVB @TrashleyKKH

platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Thank you ticket buyers in my group for making me end 5th 🙄 
    I’m just glad it happened this week when I wasn’t excited about the TS and I’m glad I got the dress, only god knows how much effort I put into this game

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    Here are my looks.. I still can't believe I got a 20! :( I ended up having to use one paid ticket at the end to make up for it so I could get the earnables dress.. I came in second in t$. :)

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.