đŸ—łïž SYS -8/1/19 - Welcome August & Kalindaversary with an Art Gallery Opening

Comments

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited August 2019
    I was first when I went to sleep

But when I woke up I was passed by a ticketbuyer.

But hey, I’m not judging, i bought and used tickets in the past too.

Here is my lowest and highest score:

Like many I was so bummed that on-themed looks scored so low and that I had to fall back on gowns..
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    @ValerieGray Yes! That's my doll sleepwalking at 2 am haha 😮😆 
    Android
  • ChloĂš_KKHChloĂš_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    I don't like the ts dress at all đŸ€·â€â™€ïž

Android
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts

Lost to a very basic ticket buyer by one vote. 
    DONE with this game. 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone. 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Most of my last min looks that I just threw together. 

And I'm happy that I've won 1st place on ts. It was cool to have @Naimonster and I on the same ts group. What was your ranking for your doll Jax btw?☻

Divas in black with @soundspretty and @AliBryant đŸ˜đŸ–€
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvmâ˜ș

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I'm happy that I got #2 @Carol Davida
    I almost thought you gave up SYS cuz you were at 350 points up til the last few hours!

PM to add
  • ArtemisxMoonArtemisxMoon Registered Users, Member 181 Posts

Highest and lowest! I ended up in second place because of a ticket buyer, which makes me a bit angry because besides the one 47, every other look of mine scored above 50. I would’ve been first place based on the 14 free looks if someone hadn’t paid their way to win.
    @melissakkh Yes! That's me! I'm surprised someone recognized me.

I did not do well in general, only 1 look scored a 50, and I refuse to succumb to gowns. I only did 1 super glam look with the boa for a friend to buy. For the most part, I stuck to my usual face this time, which explains the low scores probably. I actually enjoyed this event, with no ticket buyers in my TS group. Top 10 dressed well, no ugly looks and no mismatched accessories. Everyone played fair and square, I won #1 with 6 points, #2 and #3 are really close! I wish for this TS group in future.

PM to add
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @ashleydianem I'm not 100% sure but based on the other trophies I'm guessing maybe one is for professional events and the other SYS? 
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    I came in 2nd with 663 points and 1st place had 664 points. Sucks for me but must feel great for the girl who came in 1st lol
    hackers can burn in hell
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @Naimonster It's about **** time you transfer Jax to iOS 😂😂
    iOS
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    @Naimonster what event was the outfit in your first look from? I've been looking every where for it but I'm not even sure if it's available yet
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    This SYS wasn't fun for me. Caught a really bad cold yesterday so I was not inspired. I started in first place on TS and ended in fourth... shocker! I guess I should be grateful I even got the dress 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    edited August 2019
    @Naimonster girl congrats I'm just so happy that we played a friendly fair competition between my female doll and your male doll. Jax has always been like a brother to me in my game. I'm just happy that I didn't flunked you at our ts group though and you managed to secure the 2nd spot through the rankings.

@alice_kkh her male doll Jax is on android. Her female doll Xan is on IOS.

And the 4 ppls that anonymously disagreed to my 1st place winning well dang that was salty though lol. I don't see anything wrong with me claiming my #1 spot though🙃. The interpretation of the sys winning ranks is kinda like the Olympics. There will always be a 1st place, 2nd place, and 3rd place winners. I'm obviously the champ and the MVP in this contestđŸ’ȘđŸœ. Nobody is a sore loser in my book.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvmâ˜ș

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Oh and I didn't get the sparkler lol
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    @ValerieGray I can't recall! I checked my wardrobe, its from reality event, after 3rd anniversary, you can check the encyclopedia.
    PM to add
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @Naimonster What are you talking about? 😂 I recognized you immediately đŸ‘đŸ»đŸ˜€ You aren’t someone who can be easily missed! Love your looks by the way! Well deserved 1st spot 💖
    edited August 2019
    I honestly don't care how salty y'all feel about my winning. Because yall must be feeling some type of way. At the end of the day, its my dang money and I spend how I like it and how I want it. I never knew that I would receive such backlash between competing with a male doll and @Naimonster who's a great person that I have known for yrs at the glu forums. If my opponent personally doesn't have a problem with this, then why do Y'all have a problem with this lol. Y'all already know that male dolls don't receive ts clothing prizes as their winning. And it's a known fact though and I'll blame glu for that for catering to female dolls and not giving the same special treatment to male dolls as well.

So nope I'm not offended by any of this shenanigans. And it's usually the ones who doesn't buy tickets and is clearly against the ones that be throwing shade to the ppls who buy tickets. Y'all just mad asf because I called you out and now youre all exposing yourselves lol.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Guys if you don’t like tickets or the rules of the game that Glu created, it’s only fair to direct that frustration towards them — not one individual player. 
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @yezx Right?! 😂 It’s like clockwork! 

• alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @Carol Davida I wasn’t talking about ticket buying in general and why would I be salty? I just think it’s weird you won against someone you know and say you’re friends with by buying a bunch of tickets and then pretend you won fair and square. That’s all. I’m sure Nai would’ve preferred honestly as well.
    iOS
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    Never knew a mobile game could cause so much tension lol
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Nobody has a problem with you buying tickets. Knock yourself out. But at least be honest about it. That's all I'm saying.
    Android
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.