Cassio and Raul

Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
Howdy all!

I have recently received a quest where Raul and Cassio compete to win my heart. I think I got it after The Lion Queen event. 
Currently, I’m waiting for Rabbit Stars Event and I’m pretty sure I will need to chose one of them.
And here is my question - do we REALLY get a chance to date the one we chose? 

PS. English is not my native language, so forgive any funny sentences 😁
~ iOS player ~

Comments

• CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    i don’t think we can date them like the other npcs. hoping glu could make them dateable especially Raul💗 just did the Rabbit Stars Event wherein Maria told me not to show any romantic feelings with them and i just did the opposite with Raul😂

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    @CryingKim I’ve read that KKH posted on twitter that we will be able to date Raul! 
    ~ iOS player ~
  • MicahMicah Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Guys I've been on like my 4th date with Raul do I get to marry him eventually or it's just a storyline 
  • MicahMicah Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    @CryingKim I’ve read that KKH posted on twitter that we will be able to date Raul! 
    Yes I'm dating him now
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @Suri_Madden omg are you serious?
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    Micah said:
    Guys I've been on like my 4th date with Raul do I get to marry him eventually or it's just a storyline 
    @Micah Are you referring to the "date" at the LA's season opener in Monstrobull Centre? Or the ones in Paris and stuff? Because those are part of quests that include Raul.
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• MaFeMaFe Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    Well, he said this to me more than a year ago, we went on dates, kissed, but for a long time he doesnt show up 😥 
    As you can see, Raul and I were made for each other, we have exactly the same last name (this is my real name) and both of us from Brazil 🥰
    iOS | Brazil
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Please add Lexi back in the mix also Glu!
    (I'm worried I've got her name wrong, it's been that long 😂) 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    MaFe said:
    Well, he said this to me more than a year ago, we went on dates, kissed, but for a long time he doesnt show up 😥 
    As you can see, Raul and I were made for each other, we have exactly the same last name (this is my real name) and both of us from Brazil 🥰
    @MaFe YES I got this too!! And it was definitely over a year ago :neutral: This is SO frustrating
    Also, OMG your last name is FERRO. You two were meant to be!! I hope our dolls get to actually marry him one day :'( You already got the last name covered LMAO
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿