🗳️ SYS -8/1/19 - Welcome August & Kalindaversary with an Art Gallery Opening

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    @alice_kkh doll if you've reread my previous comment, I've actually admitted to purchasing tickets. And I'm pretty sure that Nai suspected that as well when I surpassed her through the rankings when the event was about to be over in the next few hrs. I was just catching up to my missed submissions since I barely had time to play the sys event for the past 3 days because of work irl.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    If you have a comment about the game,  the event , a complaint about the game or  the event please post it feel free but I am asking can we please stop calling out people for buying tickets.  It’s not cheating. 
    And calling out players and shaming them for how they legitimately play their game is wrong.   Please move on.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Debate the mechanics of the game all you want but please don’t call out legit player’s and members here.  Players who bought tickets did not cheat, and I didn’t see her bragging.  If anyone thought she was rubbing it in anybody’s face I feel that was their own interpretation and Incorrect.   
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @Carol Davida i was referring to your first post. Seemed a bit smug to me? 😀 maybe it wasn’t on purpose and you did admit later on! It just rubbed me the wrong way I guess 🤔 Nothing personal.
    iOS
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    @dpeters honestly that's the best idea. It's so frustrating to see people arguing every single week. 
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @dpeters AGREE!! Like it should be if you complete the sys you get all the ts prizes!! So if some one did buy tickets it wouldn’t hurt your progress for the ts prizes!!
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    edited August 2019
    🙄 It’s a fact, not an interpretation 🙄

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @cntarr exactly! TS is taking the fun away from the events, imo.
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    edited August 2019
    @dpeters and like I feel like ts is supposed to be how well you did and not how other people bought their way to the top!!
    @HollySisk yeah that’s what I’m saying and like if the ts prizes was determined on how far you got on the event and not compared to ticket buyers then people could still buy tickets for glu and not have it affect our status on the reward spectrum!!
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    edited August 2019
    I think people can brag about their success but, like any other form of free speech, it opens them up to criticism.  There’s a phrase here in America, “don’t do the crime if you can’t do the time.”  
    Many people object to bragging under any circumstance so be aware that you’ll be judged for it (even if they stay silent, they are judging)
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    @alice_kkh I know this is a serious conversation but I just wanted to say that I love your new pfp😂
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    I can't quote, so:
    "Even if they stay silent, they are judging"

Me right now:

Android
    @Chloè_KKH yeah I think they deactivated the “quote” button 
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @ValerieGray Monday mood 😂
    iOS
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    Several points were made today!! Glu, please, listen to us!
    @HollySisk I like to thank you personally, for not only telling it like it is, but also for making me laugh! 😂 
     “even if they stay silent, they are judging” 
    I felt that in my bones 👏🏻 
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    So what do you do in this instance?
    • I'm in a TS group with a long-time playing doll that I know from these boards. I like this player quite a bit.
    • This player has had great looks for each submission (probably receiving 50+ each) and is #1 in TS.
    • I'm a long-time player too, and my looks have been great, but not getting 50+ each time.
    • I REALLY want the top prize. The hair is AMAZING.
    • I buy enough tickets until I'm #1.
    Am I a bad person?  I haven't done this yet, but it is possible that I would.

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.