šŸ—³ļø SYS -8/1/19 - Welcome August & Kalindaversary with an Art Gallery Opening

Comments

• Vivienne_kkhVivienne_kkh Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    SYS is not a competition like the Olympics - it is an event in which you can buy unlimited tickets if you want the clothes and items. Buying tickets IS playing fair. It is completely within the rules and allowed. It is exactly the same as buying things with stars and diamonds - you want it you can buy it. No one has an issue with people spending money on stars and diamonds - so why is buying tickets any different? I can't afford tickets but it does not make it "unfair" for me to not "win" first prize. It's just the why it is. Just like I don't become salty when people post all the collections they played and chasing weekend boxes. Can't afford that either and the fact that other people can does not make it unfair.Ā 
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Yeah @HollySisk is right, it's Glu that has created this deeply inequitable system so they're responsible for creating this toxic environment. It's a bit much to expect players to just accept a system this unfair.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited August 2019
    @webra re the hypothetical situation you laid out. About being in a group with a forum friend.

Would you consider talking to the member directly? Ā I think thatā€™s the best bet. Ā See if you can agree to the way you two would play the event. Ā No blindsides, no wondering, a meeting of the minds. Ā Then stick with whatever the of you agree to. Ā Just my opinion.Ā 

Edit: and no i would not think you are a bad person. Ā ;)Ā 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @vivienne_kkh its not ā€œI want it, I buy itā€, because if 2 people in one group have this mentality at least one is going to be dissapointed.
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @webra do whatever you want to do but know that you have to bear the repercussions
    PM to add
  • Vivienne_kkhVivienne_kkh Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    edited October 2019
    edited August 2019
    @vivienne_kkh i dont know how you come up with auction lol, but its not, its ā€œtrendsettersā€. Its gambling and there are probably a lot of minors playing this game and spending, not sure if thats even legal.Ā 

If you spend to just end up with the same outcome as when you wouldnt have spend, just because someone ā€œoverbidā€ you, then its normal you feel this way. Because you have also ā€œspend to get what you wantā€, but you didnt get it even when others got it for free. It aint hard to understand.Ā 

Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    edited August 2019

I am not saying that the Olympics and TS are the same.Ā Ā I used the Olympics as an example because everyone on this world wide forum has at least a basic understanding of the Olympics. I didnā€™t want to use baseball, even though another chance to bat is a much easier analogy, because itā€™s not played around the world.Ā Ā Football would have required clarification because North America plays one kind of football and the worlds football is our soccer but few Americans understand soccer... etc.Ā Ā Ā Hence, The OlympicsĀ 

(And just ignore the fact that I love the Olympics so much it is literally my FB profile photo)Ā 

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Good lord...there is some good ideas in this thread and all the previous ones on how to fix this SYS and make it better. But instead Glu chooses to ignore it.
    IOS Player. Pm to add šŸ’–

I understand why Ticket Buyers are defensive/frustrated; they are playing by the rules that Glu established.Ā 

It is generally agreed by society that if you play by the rules, you are playing fair; therefore, if you buy tickets to win TS, you are playing fair.Ā Ā 

But that is a false equivalency because society also agrees that a level playing field is required for there to be fair play.Ā Ā 

Glu has not created a level playing field and therefore the conflict, frustration, and hurt feelings will continue to exist.Ā 

Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    @nicole_evans1990 just because I posted about me winning 1st place and using my purchased tickets doesn't mean that I'mĀ  bragging about it lol. I'm actually being humble about my gaming experience and congratulated @Naimonster who won 2nd place on ts with class because that's how true workmanship is.Ā I came here to escape from rl drama not feel shameful me purchasing tickets. And anyways being a legitimate player I'm just abiding by glu rules when they implemented that feature onto the game doll.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) āž” the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvmā˜ŗ

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    Interesting that neither @KalindaKing or @eggsandbananas has commented on this...
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • nicole_evans1990nicole_evans1990 Registered Users 45 Posts
    yet again your missing the point. You didn't win fair and square I don't understand why you keep making it about buying tickets. You bought tickets cool but to act like you won fairly is strange.
    @ValerieGray Ā Iā€™d rather they be silent than close down comments on this thread so Iā€™m ok with their ā€œabsence.ā€Ā 
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    PM to add
    edited August 2019
    Like can yall pls just do me a huge favor and move on from thisšŸ™„. Like yall keep bringing this up and its causing drama and turmoil on this thread. The competition is over already and it been ended hrs ago sheesh. I'm so over thisšŸ˜’ I dunno if yall are secretly jealous of my dolls style and that's why yall think that I didnt deserve to win 1st place on ts then yall thought wrong lol. Theres been too much sodium on this dang thread for today*tsk tsk* ā˜»šŸ™ƒ
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvmā˜ŗ

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited August 2019
    In another fashion/fantasy game that I used to play (but shouldnā€™t mention here) these types of events are called ā€œranking hell eventsā€ because they are essentially gambling ā€” thereā€™s no cap on submissions and youā€™re not guaranteed to win anything. I donā€™t participate competitively in these types of events because I canā€™t afford them. I donā€™t like the unpredictable format, either. Ā 

Iā€™ll repost my SYS feedback Ć  la @AliBryant here (which had 28 agrees when it was posted, no small feat in the mercurial world of this forum) which suggested pairing like-minded players with each other. Practical feedback might actually make a difference to the game developers ā€” some feedback has been implemented before, after all.

If the goal of the feedback is proactive and to change the game to make it fairer, Iā€™m on board. If the goal is to shame or gang up on a legitimate player, thatā€™s not ok. Take it up with the people who actually have the authority to make changes.Ā 
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    There is no moving on from this, it's simply too entertaining
    hackers can burn in hell
    If @Rikk says 28 is a lot, then maybe I should repost this one too:

Sounds like good feedback to me @yezx
    edited August 2019
    @nicole_evans1990 I simply dont care doll that you're just basically throwing shade at me šŸ’šŸ¾ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤·šŸ¾ā€ā™€ļøĀ I'm not a basic doll with my wardrobe but you must've been confused asf rn lol and your comment comes acrossĀ As bitter and jealous. And anyways I'm just stating facts.

Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

There is no ganging up here.

PM to add
    I feel like I'm getting bullied at this community. This will probably will be my last day over here sadly *sigh*
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

edited August 2019
    I hope not @Carol Davida! People talk about spending literally thousands of dollars on this forum and itā€™s not like youā€™re some hacker. I love your creativity and I appreciate the support that youā€™ve given others in the past šŸ˜•
  • nicole_evans1990nicole_evans1990 Registered Users 45 Posts
    edited August 2019
    your not stating facts your stating fantasies. sorry has to be said.Ā 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.