🗳️ SYS -8/1/19 - Welcome August & Kalindaversary with an Art Gallery Opening

Comments

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Kbye

PM to add
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited August 2019
    @nicole_evans1990 stfu troll girl goodbye begone !!! You're being extremely rude to me for no effing reason and stop bullying me pls. And yes I will stand up for myself and won't tolerate this bs anymore. Enough is enough already sheesh 🙄
    ✌🏾👋🏾👏🏾 jealousy is a disease and it surely doesnt look good on you either so pls 🙏🏾 get well better soon!

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    You’re the one being rude. Let’s don’t forget our manners, shall we? 
    @melissakkh how I'm being rude when I'm getting picked on for winning 1st place all because I've purchased my tickets lol. I feel like I'm getting personally attacked and bullied today at the forums.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

@Carol Davida Fine. You’re allowed to feel the way you do. But calling another member a “ troll “ and telling them to “ shut the flip up “ is not acceptable behavior. 
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I really don’t want to see this devolve into personal attacks because then TPTB close this thread and justify their ignoring the valid concerns, intelligent comments, and helpful feedback. 
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    I don’t think anyone has bullied you @Carol Davida. You’ve always been really nice, but I’ll be honest, your comments referencing “surpassing” @Naimonster Jax implied that you won based on out-styling her. That is not the case though even with bought tickets, it took a little more than 14 right? I don’t think what you did was wrong if that’s what you wanted to do with your money! That’s the rules glu set, not you. But if I were @Naimonster I would be very upset if anyone implied they won by out-styling me if it were not true. I hope this helps you see where the animosity started from. 
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
    @ValerieGray agreed. But dont worry about it though. Our lovely mod is gonna have to do a cleanup on this thread of these comments though ☻
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    I think everyone needs to take a step back and take a breath! 

@Carol Davida I’m sorry you’re being used as a scapegoat for everyone to take out their frustration on. I think people are really tired of ticket buyers constantly taking first place (myself included) and unfortunately you’re an easy target for them to take their frustration out on. I’m not saying that is right or okay, I just think that is what is happening. 

I wish we could all just agree to boycott buying tickets and play the SYS with the 14 free tickets we are given! 
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    @Carol Davida and @nicole_evans1990

You both have valid points.  You both have people here who agree with you.  

There is no need to call anyone out by name.
    There is no need to call anyone a name. 
    There is no need to play victim. 

We are all intelligent and articulate women who can state our opinions without resorting to pettiness. 
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • ChicelleChicelle Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    *gets the popcorn
    @AliBryant I was doing some thinking today and if that happens I’m changing my name and not submitting a single look 😂😂
  • nicole_evans1990nicole_evans1990 Registered Users 45 Posts
    good for you. I'm no troll btw, just trying to get my opinion across but you still do not understand and are just being really defensive throwing assumptions that people are jealous and salty. people generally do feel the same way it's not just me.
  • kkhkatkkhkat Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    no offense but if you have to point out your class and workmanship, maybe theyre not as obvious as yo thought :neutral:

edited August 2019
    @melissakkh girl I was getting trolled so that person needed to get put in their place. I'm not gonna allow anyone to publicly humiliate me at the glu forums. I mean homegirl was obviously making fun of my dolls style and that's why I supposedly purchased tickets 🙃Her comments were really ticking me off so yeah I shouldn't have resorted to that though.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    edited August 2019
    I am an on-theme, stylin' like there's no tomorrow, in-general ticket buyer. I mostly use them because there is no way I can catch them all overnight, but sometimes I'll use more if I'm addicted to the styling. 

But I just have to say, @HollySisk's essay on the morality of society's dual-sided ambition is 10/10. 

Also, every time I'm in a group I check and see if anyone from the boards is with me. So far that has not been the case (that I know of), but if it ever was, I would suspend my ticket use out of respect. Now, is that fair to non-board players whom I don't suspend my ticket use for? I'm not really sure. (Though there was one time I could tell this girl really wanted #1 and I thought her doll would look better than mine with the eyes, so I stopped using tickets so she could surpass me with hers.)

All of this to say, I'm pro-vote cap. @yezx and @AliBryant have made excellent arguments as to why a vote cap makes the most sense for Glu and players. Whatever might be lost on extra ticket sales will likely balance out with the increase in player morale. Happy customers spend more money overall (kollections, etc.). 
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Wow imagine "lol"ing at someone who just poured their heart out
    Oh look it's gone now! Magic
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    The competition aspect in this game is bringing out the worst in some of us. It's fun to be rewarded with a high ranking after putting effort into your looks, but is it really worth it for this?

I hope that after having had several instances like this one with SYS, Glu will consider changing how TS works. 
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • nicole_evans1990nicole_evans1990 Registered Users 45 Posts
    edited August 2019
    you didn't put anyone in there place. and also you need to stop with the name calling then cry victim when you don't like responses.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @MollyMonroe I agree with you but I also want to clarify that what I am proposing would still benefit Glu, because the people that can't reach the TS benchmarks with free tickets, will have to buy their way to the prizes like they do now.

For example it is currently 575 to get all the earnables. Well what if getting 650 (just throwing a random number out there) got you all the prizes? Then if someone ends up short of 650, they could buy however many tickets they need to reach 650. Glu still makes money. People who earned it with free looks are also happy they are not affected by those needing to buy tickets.
    iOS
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Me at this thread right now:

IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    To bring some positivity to this post, you can be in a TS group with a forum member and still have a nice time!! I’m not totally sure bc I’m still new here but @HollySisk do you have a doll named Dixie? If yes, then we were in the same group! I didn’t use any tickets and I don’t think you did either. I came in second behind a ticket buyer, but I’m sharing this to say it’s possible to be in a TS group with a forum member and have a nice time as long as no one uses any tickets to try to surpass the other! 
    @nicole_evans1990 blah blah blah because idgaf

Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Good point @jhabs! I have had forum members in my group 4 separate times. Usually what happens is there is some crazy person submitting 2000 points worth of looks essentially pissing on the group to mark their territory, so no one else bothers trying to get first at that point. Frustrating but definitely less stressful! :D 
    iOS
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.