🗳️ SYS -8/1/19 - Welcome August & Kalindaversary with an Art Gallery Opening

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    @jaeann doll I actually congratulated @Naimonster for winning 2nd place on ts. We were both paired up in the same ts group with crazed ticketbuyers.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    @jhabs
    Yes, my doll is Dixie Dixon.  I must admit that my first reaction was “OMG! My worst TS ever is on the Forum! 🤢” and I know I blushed in embarrassment.   See people, I have human emotions too!  Lol.  
    First, I am laughing now soo don’t feel bad.  Second, before y’all think you have no reason to be jealous of my style 😉, I missed a look so I only submitted 13.  

Jhabs, Jenny? If you play on iOS I’d love to have your Doll in my game. Send me a FB friend request. 
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts

iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • corinnetcorinnet Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    ...anyway...I had a really good time with this event and had several looks get over 50 votes for the first time! There were a lot of gowns but I loved seeing some cool and modern looks with jumpsuits, berets, etc! Here’s my highest and lowest scoring looks!

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @HollySisk I was so hesitant to post that pic bc I knew you had missed looks hence the lower score! Your looks were bomb and the fact that you managed to get such a high score with less than 14 tickets shows how good your style/wardrobe is!! 

I do play on IOS, you will be getting that friend request as soon as I reach number 1 and can start a comeback storyline!☺️
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    I'm honestly confused on what everybody wants...maybe if you just explained what you want the situation could be resolved. All I see is a bunch of people repeating themselves and using gifs to express emotion 
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    edited August 2019
    @ValerieGray I did make it a point to attempt to help Carol understand why some people were upset with her comments. I think it’s been made very clear multiple times and I don’t want to focus on it any further, as we have bigger issues. @AliBryant @yezx @Rikk have all made attempts at speaking what they want, and I did (again, for the first time this thread) right before I seen your comment. Drama is taking over per usual but this is nothing new and we have been beating this horse every other week since the event started. 
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    I just feel like people aren't focusing on the bigger issue and are worried about what she said. Everybody makes mistakes and says dumb things. Nobody's moving on and I'm just confused on why.
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts

Glu 📣📢📣 Put ❕❕❕ a ❕❕❕ c a p ❕❕❕ 📣📢📣

✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Can we please stop talking about Carol?  Talk about the event, not the players.  We’ve never been bullies before, it’s not t8ime to start now.  Direct the angst at the game.  The fact that for the first time, not everyone can win, stinks. Plain and simple. It reminds me of  the parties and the events of K&K game, players were pitted against each other and not everybody got all the prizes and that stunk. Now that aspect is here.  But while we’re fighting arguing and begging Glu to make it so everybody who wants the prize can have the prize,  let’s not jump on a member because she played by the rules glu set up.  And I’d be very willing to bet that she’s not the only one who is using extra tickets. But most of these players are not saying a word because they don’t want the backlash that Carol is taking.  Please, nobody gets to treat another member like that. Please make it about the game and not about a forum member. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    @Carol Davida please don't leave! This whole situation went completely out of control. You were just proud and happy to win the TS and it doesn't matter how. Even if you bought 100 tickets, it would still be fair because you still play by the rules of the game. There is no guideline how to play and what's fair and what's not. You played by Glu's rules and I'd never judge you for that. Glu is the one who messed it up. I repeat myself, but don't blame the player, blame the game. We all enjoy this game because it's a great way to escape real life and there shouldn't be any bad feelings around here. Carol, you are a lovely person and I absolutely love your creativity and your doll. Please don't let anyone ever tell you anything else!
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    If you’re mad with Glu and you know it clap your hands: 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
    Lol, I just think that instead of being sort by the timing we submit our first look, we should be paired up with “similar” players. I mean, people who have never bought a single thing (like me), people who just buy some things now and then, and then the real ticket buyers, so everyone would be playing with people that have pretty similar tendencies. Statistics can show that easily and they wouldn’t be losing money (?) 
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    @Cherrey tysm doll for your kind words 🙂❤ much appreciated 🤗
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    For the record, if anyone is ever in a TS group with my doll and wants to overtake me at the last minute, then be my guest. I've admitted at least twice to doing it myself, I can't complain if others do it too. Just give me a head's up so I know you are. This past weekend I didn't use my last ticket til the final 30 minutes cause Sundays can get busy. I needed to use it though since I was like 6 pts away from the earnable dress. But hey, I can easily compromise and take 2nd. KKH has never been exactly the fairest game and I'm going to have to accept there will be events I don't win anything or everything. Carol didn't do anything that no one else has done by admitting to buying something and showing off so I don't know why she was piled on. Maybe it's just anger at Glu coming to a boil, but considering some of the things she's taken on this board before, I think it sucks that it happened. I've played this game a lot longer than I probably would've simply because of this forum and it would stink for me or others to have to leave because instead of criticism directed at Glu, it basically became a free for all on certain players.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    So I was wondering, what if you get paired with someone and you get crappy votes for staying on theme, they get good votes even though they dont stay on theme. To keep up with them we have to go off theme as well, so you already lost a couple of good scores when you start, putting you behind the player that went off theme at the start. For example, my first 2 looks got such crappy votes because I made looks that was on theme. After those 2 looks i noticed that gowns was the way to get to the top, but I was already in 2nd place and as the SYS was coming to an end I felt that those 2 first looks was my downfall so I did submit 2 extra looks to make up for it. Does it count as buying your way to the top? Keep in mind I was going up against someone that was first of all, completely off theme, and second of all that person had over 300 point already when I opened my game on Friday morning to do my 3rd look. Believe me, I do wish buying tickets wasnt an option but we have to keep in my mind that people who vote is dont always vote for the better look. And that sadly is the truth. I hope everyone understand what I was trying to explain🤷‍♀️. My explaining sucks sometimes😂
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    I think everyone need to take a deep breath and remember that this is just a game. 

I was in a TS with @mikaylachimo and @samaaanthaaa separately and it was not that serious. I had tons of fun with Mikayla discussing looks and I am pretty sure I told Samantha to go for the first place because I wasn’t crazy for the hair that TS week. 

And really, stop blaming Carol for this. She is just playing the game the way Glu set it up. We all having resentment and anger with the ticket buying system and we are projecting that onto her. 

Personally, if I don’t get 1st place, I might feel a bit jilted but I move on, and I project that energy to doing better next SYS. We are having SYS every week y’all, being angry at the end of SYS every week? That is exhausting. 

Anger is like a piece of burning coal, you hold onto it and don’t let it go, you end up burning yourself. 

IOS Player 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos I am sorry that you are dealing with an IRL bully, I hope you can seek help and things do get better. The forum so get a bit heated on this topic but at the end we still try to support and uplift  each other. 
    IOS Player 
  • nicole_evans1990nicole_evans1990 Registered Users 45 Posts
    people are missing the point because Carol played the I'm being bullied card. The way she behaved and her attitude towards other members was very childish and quite spiteful. For someone being bullied she can sure as hell run her mouth until someone responds then it's 'I'm being attacked I'm leaving'... 
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

It’s not about winning or losing or being first in a stupid in-game competition. Just for future reference if we’re ever in the same group and i’m somehow in first place but you really want the #1 price just message me I will happily miss a ticket or just say you’re going to buy tickets that’s fine too. Just don’t pretend you won fairly and make smug posts about it you know? and if you already did maybe apologize or at least admit you did something wrong (still NOT talking about ticket buying) even if it wasn’t intentional instead of being so defensive about it and playing the victim not even trying to understand what people are saying. I don’t know why this is so hard to comprehend. This whole mess could’ve been easily avoided and we wouldn’t still be talking about it 5 pages later.

iOS
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I read everything just now, I’m not involved so I don’t wanna say you’re right, you’re wrong... all I wanna say is that GLU WE NEED A CHANGE IN TS because it’s causing only unnecessary tensions and this is a GAME we should all having just fun, life is already full of problems.
    I never made a purchase and I know how it feels to see someone taking your spot using extra tickets so I really hope Glu will change TS but fighting with each other won’t resolve the problem and I hope @Carol Davida will decide to stay in the forum because everyone opinion is important. 
    (And I hope I write everything right 😅 2ndLanguageProblems)
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    I just wanna add that i dont think it would be fair to group paying players with paying and non-paying with non-paying. I dont want to be punished because I spend money on this game? Paying players are already being punished enough. 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone. 
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @yezx Exactly. I’ve bought tickets in the past for various reasons but for months now I buy them only when I’m #1 without using any extra tickets and suddenly by the end of the event some ticket buyer tries to take my spot. If I decide that the prize is worth it, I simply try to beat them with the same weapon, especially since my movement doesn’t affect any other players. But when I’m in a chill group where no one uses tickets, I don’t buy any and I simply enjoy the game. I try to avoid it as much as i can so I don’t see a reason to be grouped with ‘buyers only’ which would basically force me to buy tickets during every single event.  
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Unfortunately there's a lot of bullying going on right now. There are several users who attacked Carol on a personal level. Saying her doll is not as great as she thinks is very offensive. And there are no moral standarts in the context of the SYS event, so please don't rely on them. I'm actually very sad to see what happened to this place.
  • nicole_evans1990nicole_evans1990 Registered Users 45 Posts
    edited August 2019
    there is no bullying can people stop throwing that word around. yes I did say that because she continuously refused to acknowledge that it wasnt her style that won 1st place and tbh I got irritated with the comments. Carol was highly smug about it aswell and I just thought how can you act high and mighty when you had to buy tickets to win?  sorry can't stand that type of attitude.
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    I was bullied for three years by more than twenty people almost every day. Do you call this bullying? Don't make me laugh.
    Android
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.