🗳️ SYS -8/8/19 - It's a Rooftop Patio Party!

Comments

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I really like this theme and I really love all the prizes! And this is my favorite background in the game so yay for that too 😂 definitely feeling like I’ll be wearing short and mid length dresses with drinks!! If it goes to gowns ill be.... upset
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    ooo yay love the drink and ts hair! here’s some of the looks I might submit :)
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Thanks for sharing suggestions for drinks! @MelanieKKH did you get the bottled water we released in the Show Your Style: Fit & Fabulous event?

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    I'm so happy the mojito is earnable, can't wait 💚💚💚
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Eeek! Nervous and excited, but glad at the least I'll be getting the mojito!!!!! I like all the outfits, but idk if I'm gonna get anything... Really hoping I can maintain top 5 this week. I'm stilled bummed from not making top 5 in my ts group last week. That hasn't happen since the orange slice clutch sys event. Feels like ages ago!
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    edited August 2019
    @soundspretty omg Capri Sun is my favorite!!  😂😂 I would DIE
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    I'm 20 years old and I never drink alcohol in my life before, the closest that come to alcohol was apple cider. And here we are with people posting pictures of different drinks which I have no clue how they taste xD. It seems I need to start my party life soon lol
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    I'm not a big alcohol fan lol I think its pretty nasty 😂😂😂
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    edited August 2019
    All I want is a wine glass held correctly (fingers on stem) so it doesn't get lukewarm from the palm of the hand
    The way our dolls hold it makes me think the designer has never had a glass of wine

EDIT: Oh and a beer can! That would be nice. Make my doll look like the casual daytime alcoholic that encapsulates my Scandinavian roots
    hackers can burn in hell
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    @daffodil Definitely agree. I’m pretty sure the male dolls hold the wine by the stem so... I’m not sure why the girls don’t. 
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    This is what I’m planning on wearing atm, what do you guys think? ☺️ Any suggestions or comments? I decided to use drinks in almost all of my looks since it’s a rooftop party lol 😂 
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • MelanieKKHMelanieKKH Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    @KalindaKing unfortunately i haven't been playing for months so i missed that sys like many others 
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    A clear water bottle, soda bottle or a colored drink/tea or coffee using the bubble tea cup (already in the kloset) would be fun. I’m excited to get the mojito as an earnable. I like the dresses and especially the T$ hair, but won’t get my hopes up. I agree with others who’ve posted about the hand placement on some of the handhelds since it would be nice to show off those manicured nails. Some drinks look a little out of proportion like the coffee cup (too wide) or the cocktail (stem just a tiny bit too long) imo. Overall I love when we get handhelds.

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    daffodil said:
    All I want is a wine glass held correctly (fingers on stem) so it doesn't get lukewarm from the palm of the hand The way our dolls hold it makes me think the designer has never had a glass of wine

Or they're pulling a @soundspretty and drinking the wine quicker than it has a chance to get warm 🤷🤷
  • jessica296jessica296 Registered Users 113 Posts

@soundspretty I was about to mention capri suns 😂 they could make capri sun earnable and a handheld lunchable for t$. The theme: childhood nostalgia 

SisSnappedLikeThanos deserves the world 💞
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @alice_kkh Wanna come over? I made martinis 👀😂

• alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @melissakkh On my way! 😤😤

iOS
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
  • esmeesme Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    @KalindaKing
    Will guys ever have the chance to win some of the handhelds that female games get during SYS?
  • sheridansheridan Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    @pilirositolam they’re probably all for gowns 😂
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    can't wait to see a KoolAid box, a Capri Sun package, a mason jar with lemon sweet tea, and a flask in updates from now lol

Anyway, I think it's all cute and I like how the hair looks braided but it's in fact crinkle cut & curly
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    I demand a can of Red Bull to be able to fully embrace my doll into my everyday life 😅
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    @alice_kkh
    A blue drink would look nice with all the icy blue in our wardrobes now! I know it's not even Fall yet, but the thought of an Aspen getaway SYS, Winter Wonderland SYS, or Snow Ball SYS gives me chills.