🛍️KK:H Weekend Event 8'9/19 - VIP Means Shop Shop Shop!

Comments

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @charlottegold I agreed because I like the first one, but the ones you normally use look great also. The line on the bottom lip of the third has always bothered me. 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @soundspretty thank you so much for your feedback! I might skip the lips this time, especially since I’ll be earning another pair. Those big lips look so good on everyone else but I don’t ever think they look amazing on my doll. 😂
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @charlottegold I'm the same way with facial features. They look great on other dolls but when I use them on my doll it just looks weird. 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    OMG I love The earnable dress!!! I hoped to get it since Kim posted that pic on IG..
    I can’t wait to see those lips on my doll they look so beautiful and I’m not a fan of hair clips but I think I’m gonna get the hair too..
    FGs are beautiful too but I don’t like the GB...
    I’m going in Croatia tomorrow so I’m so glad it’s a Vip event and I hope I can submit all the looks in sys 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @charlottegold I use the lips in the first photo and I love them! I don't like the weird line on some of the lips. At first it took me a while to get used to how they look on my doll. I think because we get used to how our doll looks for so long, that when we change something it makes a huge difference to us lol!

I am also loving your new eyes and eyebrows! 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    edited August 2019
    Thank you so much @thelifeofRaeRae! I think the lips you wear look amazing on you and that’s one of my lip-spirations 😂😂 can’t wait to buy new the new eyebrows tomorrow and so many of the eyeshadow colors!
    edited August 2019
    Does anyone know when s&g disappears today if a new/old kollection will take its place? I really don’t like any of the kollections I have 😫😫😫

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Finally!!

PM to add
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @charlottegold do you mean Splendor and Grace? Nothing will replace it.
    iOS
    @AliBryant yeah sorry, I got confused 😂 ah bummer! All of mine are awful rn.
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    Yuusssssssss. Thank you for these beauties, Glu!! 

• MinterBalkiMinterBalki Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    This is the first time I'll be able to finish a VIP event! Though I don't think I'll try to reach the hair. I can't wait to see what those lips look like on my doll!
    Android. Add me! https://m.facebook.com/minterbalki.kkh.3?_rdr
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
  • agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    nose and highlight only (plus 200 more k stars to spend on items) or nose, highlight, eyes, and brows (w only 25 k stars left to reach 500)
    left is first option w my current eyes and right is the second
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    edited August 2019
    The #FASHIONGOALS outfit that appeared on Android games when we released the update was a glitch. As you know, we typically release new #FASHIONGOALS outfits during VIP events. Players that purchased the white #FASHIONGOALS outfit will receive all the items in the new pink #FASHIONGOALS outfit, plus the new lip color. Sorry for the confusion.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    I’m absolutely loving the earnables like I’ve been waiting to get a dress inspired by this look for soooo long it’s probably one of my fav looks Kim ever wore!

But unfortunately it didn’t translate well to the game version for obvious reason but still It’s not that bad!

also I really hope this Kollection comes back so I can spend all my k-stars on it lol!

• AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    In the gift box or will they be gifted with them? @KalindaKing because if so, this would be AMAZING! 😍 and such a way to go! 👏🏻
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Love the earnables!! And I absolutely love the GB hair, but I know better than to chase it. I think I might just go do some kollection spins, I don’t really have a wishlist. I’m missing so many things that I don’t even know where to start lol 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    edited August 2019
    @AmeliaKKH the items will be sent directly to users who purchased that FG when it showed up by mistake. We'll try to have that sorted out by end of day today.
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    So happy I’ll be able to get the super pretty dress and those lips!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
    @eggsandbananas this is AMAZING! ♥️♥️ Love this attitude from Glu! I’m sure they’ll appreciate it a lot. I know I do. Thanks!
    @agrcic nose and highlight FOR SURE! I personally LOVE the Nars eyes on your doll and the nars brows are so much better. HOWEVER, the new eyeshadow options on the new eyes are everything! So it’s really up to you!
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    @AmeliaKKH thanks for the explanation because the issue was not making sense to me, I didn’t get the early update. Now I understand why anyone would be upset about this and I think it is a valid concern/complaint which Glu needs to address. That is seriously effed up and if it happened to me I would be peeved off. 
    iOS Doll 

• evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Nvm. Just checked my collections.....they are all a bust 
    Just gonna have to make my first ever VIP list lol. Or just drink a bunch of mojitos and let the rum pick what I need. 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
    @Josefina Black Friday is the day after USA holiday Thanksgiving. This year it falls on November 29. 
    iOS Doll 

@eggsandbananas & @KalindaKing that is awesome! If it had been me, I would be stoked about this glitch. It’s also fair because if someone didn’t purchase the FG glitch then they really did not lose more than an opportunity. 
    iOS Doll 

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I hope i have great Kolections tomorow :3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited August 2019
    im glad glu is going to give people who paid for the FG the new one as well because they did pay for something that at the end they didnt get (the actual FG look)
    but what about everyone else who are probably going to spend 500+ stars (more than if it was a FG look) chasing the items? 
    wasnt it easier to give everyone the same FG and everyone the same gb items?
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @judithkkh I know right? That was Kim’s look! So obviously a Fashion Goals ... 

• FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    Thank god i dont really like anything this weekend, Time to farm k stars for next VIP event!