🛍️KK:H Weekend Event 8'9/19 - VIP Means Shop Shop Shop!

Comments

• KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    It’s really unfair to us who didn’t get the early update. Smh @AliBryant
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    LOL no kidding @AliBryant. 5 year olds still making decisions at Glu 😂😂
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I'm happy for those who purchased FG early but now whoever buys the new FG should get all the GBs too 😂 It's only fair 💁
    iOS
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Why can't Glu just switch the GB against FG?
    Android
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    I personally am planning on getting the FG with the pink cause is so much better than the GB outfit those shoes are just hideous I wouldn’t want to pay 10 dollars to have them 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • MelanieKKHMelanieKKH Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    so why even glu changed the prizes? they just making more trouble and work for themselves 
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    @agrcic
    If it were me, I would buy the new nose, eyebrows, and eyes.  IMO 190 Kstars for a dot on the end of the nose is highway robbery.  
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    MTE @HollySisk. I don’t know what I hate more about the nose highlight: the obscene price tag or the fact that it’s in the miscellaneous accessories closet rather than the makeup closet. 
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    @charlottegold We are soooo overdue for a Kloset expansion and reorganization. 
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    I love Ernables!!! Should I buy all clothes I like or buy Chavier Paris? 
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    Hi everyone,

I want to clarify this FG issue--the white items were meant to be the GB items, not FG. The FG showed up early when it shouldn't have, with the wrong items in it. This means that the players who bought the FG when it popped up by mistake actually spent real money on GB items. To correct this, they will get the actual FG items (the pink ones). We would not remove the white items from their game, or take away k-stars from their game to make up for the fact that they got the white GB items. The lip colour is a way for us to apologize for the inconvenience.

The players who bought the FG early are NOT getting two Fashion Goals for the price of one. They actually got wrong items and are now being compensated with the correct ones. For all other players, the game is as intended--VIP weekend with a new FG released as we have been doing for the last while.
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @Katya definitely chevier Paris, i have it and it’s fully furnished and it’s one of my best purchases in the whole game it boosts your fans SO MUCH and it’s amazing to do weekly events 
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    Like can glu give iOS 120 stars at least???
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    edited August 2019
    @eggsandbananas why not just comp the lips and give them 40 kstars (the most they would get in a free box) because that’s still a WIN for them. 

Edit to say: to whomever disagreed, it was a good suggestion as opposed to nothing being done as we were led to believe at that point. Hop off me!
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    I don’t know but most of the time I spend like 800-1000 stars just for chasing the item I want and how much that exact amount costs in the K Star shop? £54.99 - £99.99 pounds! My boxes are always 💩 as I get only 2 or 1 item per pallet and I can only open what? Three boxes at once and now everyone who bought the glitch FG apparently are getting four free items! Darn... I don’t know about anyone else but I feel kind of salty and ripped off already and it’s not even a Friday yet. 💔
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    I think they shouldn’t get the lip color they already get 3 free items I think the lip color should stay in their gb and they should work for it because let’s be real it wasn’t an inconvenience to them .. or they can simply give the lip color to all players to say sorry that some get go items for free
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    The users who bought the white outfit FG would not be given the opportunity to buy the pink FG, since the product ID is the same. They would not see the pink FG and only see that the white items (which they paid for) are now GB items in the VIP event.
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    But they’re still getting both the white outfit AND THEN the pink outfit for free? So they get two outfits for the price of one? I must not be understanding the reasoning behind this because this doesn’t make sense.
    iOS platform
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Here’s my list! Anything not worth it? Or any classic items I should get first? (Not interested in businesses just yet) this puts me a little less than 400 I think, so I should be able to do a spin or some GB opens if I’m feeling lucky 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    MTE @Johana! 

@JasmineKKH Don't let him twist the situation. They are most certainly getting two outfits for the price of one, PLUS a bonus lip color. 
    iOS
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Way to piss off your players before the VIP event starts tomorrow. Fantastic job Glu.
    Now a simple solution would be to switch around the GB with FG outfits but would Glu do that? Absolutely not.
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖