🗳️ SYS -8/8/19 - It's a Rooftop Patio Party!

Comments

• evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Here are my looks so far! I have no idea what I’m doing lol. Was it a pool rooftop party? Casual hang? Fancy upscale rich rooftop hang?? I just tried them all lol 

Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    someone brought a pie on IOS and it's not even the most popular look smh
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    Submitting the beer mug to android right now for anyone looking!

• LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I'm ten looks into this event and I still can't vote for the popular choice more than 50% of the time
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    The weekend earnable dress was doing so well, I grabbed the dupe out of the closet as well

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts

I found the sparkler and I love it 🎇😍 I’m going to submit it in about 30 minutes with my next look in case anyone is interested! (I’m iOS!)
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    best and worst outfits i'm really happy cause now I can get the earnable dress!!!!
  • nubcakenubcake Registered Users 191 Posts
    Looks like I'm going to have to buy one ticket in order to get the earnable dress, as I really don't own enough stuff that fits this theme :( 
    What do you guys think, is it worth it?
    Hi I'm Ellie! ଘ(੭ ˘ ᵕ˘)━☆゚.*・。゚ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulous 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram: Ellie Nubcake 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @nubcake I think it depends how much you like it! I personally wouldn’t bc I don’t think it’s that cute and I’m not sure how useful it will be in future SYS. But it’s up to you and your taste!! 
    @nubcake I like the dress? Yes. Would I buy a ticket to get it? No. I would buy a ticket for a dress that I can use in other SYS like a gown or a cocktail dress, the dress is pretty but is more casual and casual looks don't do well on SYS
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @nubcake if you make a purchase you lose your 20 free videos a day
    iOS
    @AliBryant omg I didn't know this!! I bought a ticket for the rock concert event and stopped getting the daily videos, but I thought that was because I started the VIP free trial around that time. Do the videos eventually come back? D:
    so my chances to get the dress just increased, I'm so happy I can finally know what voters want (only took me 2 days hahaha) 
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    A bit late, but here are looks 5-8. My styling is all over the place, lol.

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
    edited August 2019
    SisSnappedLikeThanos that's devastating D: I legitimately might as well start over if I'm losing out on over 400 k-stars per month... I don't mind spending money on a game but that's $40 worth of stars I'm missing out on.
  • lafeedrageelafeedragee Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    @nubcake both VIP trial and buying tickets make your videos go from 20 to 5 unfortunately new players don’t know about this and they should, same thing happened to me too, i also considered starting over but i have been told i need to download the game with a different apple id so i eventually gave up, i asked about it in a discussion maybe u can see it from my profile
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    @nubcake I was thinking the exact same thing when it happened to me girl, but unfortunately @AliBryant
    and @kokokokonut Both told me it wasnt guaranteed that the videos come back after starting over so i kept going
  • lafeedrageelafeedragee Registered Users, Member 107 Posts

My highest vote this sys
    edited August 2019
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos @lafeedragee @Fairytale thank you all for the insight! xx 
    I'm going to try loading up my current game onto an old iPad so I don't lose it and start a new game on my phone :) 
    It really is a shame that glu is doing its us dirty like this... 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Sorry @nubcake, even the vip trial counts as a “purchase”. You’ll never get your 20 videos back.
    iOS
  • VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts

I'm 99% sure the guy in #1 bought at least 1 ticket, if not more, he wasn't even in the top 5 at first. Like I'm gonna be honest here and say that annoys me. He doesn't even get any of items, so what's the point. 🙄 Especially if he ends up snatching first place from a girl, that would mean nobody in our TS group gets the hair???????
    Tbh TS is so flawed, I can't.
    I'm only in 4th because I just woke up, once the look I just submitted gets voted on I should be first or at least second again.

I am laughing bc the Dustee girl also bought a ticket but her looks weren't nearly good enough to stay in first 😂
    The Sakura girl is putting down great looks, I would gladly lose to her, whoever you are Sakura, you cute.
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    At what number of looks should we be by now? I just did look 10 & 11. There is 17 hours left in the event. As far as I know we get 14 free tickets. My next free ticket is only in 6 hours. That will be around 4pm, so the ticket after that one will be available around 10pm. This means I wont get my 14th ticket. Or am I just being dumb now😂🤦‍♀️
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    @VioletDreams I kind of feel its unfair for girls and guys to compete against each other, since we are not competing for the same prizes🤷‍♀️
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts