🗳️ SYS -8/8/19 - It's a Rooftop Patio Party!

Comments

• VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    @Scarletkkh I just submitted look 11 and am getting a ticket for look 12 in about 2 minutes. Then like you another one at 4pm and another at 10pm. Seems like you missed a ticket somewhere 😔

Also I agree with male dolls having seperate TS. 
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Thank you for clearing that up @VioletDreams , I thought I couldnt do math there for a second😂. I do have an extra ticket I can use to make look 14. I think I went to bed a few minutes before ticket 10 was available to I lost some time because of it.😂.. Should have just waited for the ticket instead of going to bed😂. But I think thats how I lost that last free ticket. So I think im gonna use that ticket I have to do look 12 as well now. So at 4 and at 10 I can use my free tickets and I will have 14 looks in total.
    I was also wondering, is it better to wait for one look to get finished voting before submitting another? Does it affect your votes if you have more than 1 look in voting at a time?
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @Scarletkkh I always do one look at a time. I remember someone posted a picture of this doll competing against herself. I also like to see the direction I would go based on the results of my latest look.
    PM to add
    edited August 2019

10 & 11. Geez I just cant stay out of the 30's🤦🏻‍♀️😂. @kokokokonut i thought of you when I made that purple look💜. Hoping everyone would like purple as much as you do😂.
    @Naimonster thank you for the tip. I dont think I will submit more than one look at a time again. These voters are so hard to please.😂. Why does it always have to come down to full on gown glam looks🤷🏻‍♀️. What is the use of a theme then🤷🏻‍♀️
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    @Scarletkkh I'd have voted for both of those looks (10 and 11) - it is honestly CRIMINAL how low they scored in my opinion!! Love how your drinks coordinate with the outfits (even if it wasn't intentional!)  <3
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Say hello to my army of clones
    My motto for this SYS is "If it ain't broken, don't fix it"

hackers can burn in hell
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Looks 9-12:

I’m currently no 1 but i don’t have a huge lead. Really hope I stay no 1!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Thank you @EmCharlotte for saying that. It does make me feel better about my crappy scores.🌸💕🌸
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Love the purple look @Scarletkkh.    Nice way to start my day.   :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • nubcakenubcake Registered Users 191 Posts
    @Naimonster I'm so sorry to hear that you missed so much :( 
    As for me, I'm officially starting fresh! I got my 20 k-stars and I'm ready to grind my way back. The one thing I'm going to miss most is the most recent hair from the dating event, it was my fave :'(
    Hi I'm Ellie! ଘ(੭ ˘ ᵕ˘)━☆゚.*・。゚ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulous 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram: Ellie Nubcake 
    @Scarletkkh no problem, I don't think the scores are crappy (I've done worse in recent SYS!!!), I just really like how the looks are styled and in my opinion they deserve more! When I get a lower score than I was hoping for I just tell myself I must have been against a crazy fashionable supermodel who was totally on theme (and hope to god I didn't lose against a wedding dress  :D ). 
  • inesferreira04inesferreira04 Registered Users, Member 85 Posts
    Yesterday I got 1st place with a ticket buyer on my group, ofc I had to wake up in 2nd because she bought more tickets lol
    edited August 2019

Look 12.. Ok, so this didnt work out for me. I was thinking, maybe wedding dresses for look 13 & 14?🤷🏻‍♀️. Just kidding...😂 Honestly dolls, what do you think im doing wrong? Is it maybe because I color co-ordinate my looks?
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    recent looks 9-12 have been my only good scoring  looks so far in this sys 💞I felt a bit not confident about some of these looks when submitting, cause this theme has been difficult. But the votes surprised me 🤷🏻‍♀️

IOS doll 💞

@Scarletkkh I don’t have constructive feedback for your looks because I do love them, and would vote for them. But these are the dresses that have been working for me in this event... I’ve used the second and third ones twice and they’ve done well each time. So maybe if you have some of these, give them a try! I have my fingers crossed for you 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

@Sweetstephy I love all of those looks 😍 especially that green dress! 
    Thank you @EmCharlotte . I will def try dress nr 2. I did use dress 3 as well and it got me 40 something votes so I think I will use that one again 😊 ⭐️⭐️
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

Finally found this suit! Can’t believe it was only 12 diamonds!
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    @EmCharlotte Thank you hun ☺️💚 I also love that green dress it’s a fav of mine. 👌🏼
    IOS doll 💞

• daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    @Abbeymae tbf that could just be someone who hasn't had the chance to play since the SYS started but still wants the earnables. "Nearly 600s" is what you need to get the earnable dress. I just think we should be careful not to think of all ticket buyers as someone who wants to get 1st place in TS unfairly.
    hackers can burn in hell
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts

I love this dress 💕
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @thelifeofRaeRae GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! Gorgeous!!
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    @daffodil that may be true but I monitor who is playing and who isn’t and their average look before was 29 and now it is 58.4 with the same clothes given that we’ve had 12 looks 
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts

Looks 11-13, my scores are dipping down again 😭
    iOS platform