🗳️ SYS -8/8/19 - It's a Rooftop Patio Party!

Comments

• Kylie.BKylie.B Registered Users 87 Posts
    This Sys... omg. I never had to struggle like this. never had to sit down and count how many votes I'd need in total and how many per look. my scores were so bad and it didn't help at all that the theme was all over the place. I'm so happy I still managed to get the dress and keep first place in my TS group for now, cause I really want the dye. Maybe the hair aswell.
    iOS player 📱
    You can add me on Facebook at Kylie Benson or this link  https://www.facebook.com/kylie.benson.902 ❤️
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    edited August 2019

@Cchaircc I just submitted it 
    Edit: It’s over
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Honestly this gown has been the true MVP for me this time around!

Amazingly I submitted my last look and now I’m tied for 1st with the ticket buyer!
    Will she use a ticket just to be shady?
    Will someone else overtake us both and leave us in 2nd?
    Only time will tell.
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    a day in Paris with @AngelineJ @thallisa and @mikaylachimo 🖤

she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • AccaliaAccalia Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    First time finishing in 4th place because of the insane amount of ticket buyers.. after being 1st for days.
    Come on, that's really unfair.
    Best- and worst-scoring looks!

And here’s the dress!

• kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I’m so annoyed right now, today a ticket buyer came out of no where with 650 votes, now some new has 970.... this is ridiculous I’ve been work hard all event just to lose to a big spender at they end 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Here’s my highest and lowest scores! 

It took me a few looks to figure out what the voters wanted, bikinis and short dresses with drinks ended up scoring the best for me 👙🍹 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • lafeedrageelafeedragee Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    edited August 2019

With @Basak 💕
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    The last 3 SYS Events have been a nightmare for me. It's so difficult to figure out what the voters really want and the gowns always seems to be the way to go, even if this has nothing to do with the theme...

Honestly, the fact that you always have to force yourself and put a gown on your doll to be sure to score around 40-50 is so annoying. 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• sheridansheridan Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    I was first all week 😭
    submitted my last ticket and I don’t buy tickets so 😭
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @VampireBarbie we look stun, thank you for including me 💕 also I’m totally stealing the idea of dying these pink earrings, they look great in champagne dye!
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Lowest scoring, highest scoring, and favorite look! Currently in first with 12 mins left... still paranoid a ticket buyer will emerge though! This game is supposed to take away my stress, not add to it lol 
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    someone actually disagreed on my previous post which is kinda okay because i always wanted that disagree reaction on my profile

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    @CryingKim You go girl! Disagree is the new black.

• CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    @pilirositolam dang I missed it, but thank you none the less!!! 🖤🖤
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    I had an average of about 42 this SYS and came second in TS! Here are my best, worst, and favourite looks:

Congrats to @ellyelephant for winning first, you totally deserve it and your looks were 🔥🔥🔥

Here’s my doll in the TS dress:

I love the snake skin print!

Overall this SYS was definitely not my best and the theme was confusing, but I love the prizes and had fun!
    iOS platform
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Here's a post with all of my looks. This SYS was definitely my worst one—I hate when looks that aren't on-theme score higher than ones that are. 😞

I came in third:

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
    We did it! I ended up tied for first and nobody made a last-minute move. I’m happy!

• lafeedrageelafeedragee Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    Good as it gets 🤷🏻‍♀️

lol @SisSnappedLikeThanos I’ll never stop flashing!
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    edited August 2019
    I got second! 

My group was pretty great, no ticket buyers until a couple hours ago, I guess someone wanted to make sure they got the hair. 

My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • KatWalkerKatWalker Registered Users 174 Posts

Lowest and highest rated looks. I had a handful of outfits that I thought were okay totally tank.
    join my KK:H Discord chat server here!
    iOS player. add me in game on FB!
  • AccaliaAccalia Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    edited August 2019

• CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    For the first time ever I was in a really chill group...scores were close...it was really enjoyable...until the last hour when 2 girls who weren't even top 10 bought their way into 2nd and 3rd place...I somehow stayed in 1st but I feel really bad for the people who got bumped out of the top 5 when they  deserved it. This is absolutely ridiculous and Glu needs to do something