🗳️ SYS -8/8/19 - It's a Rooftop Patio Party!

Comments

• SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Came in 3rd - 1st and 2nd place were ticket buyers. I have come to accept it because it seems to happen almost every time. Although I agree with others that Glu needs to do something about it.  

highest:

And lowest:

iOS player since July 2014 
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    After ending at the 5th place 3 SYS in a row, I'm surprised to be first in this one lol

Not a big fan of the dress but I love the hair ❤ 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Lowest, highest and my favorite looks, my doll’s just pissed because first place was snatched from her by some ticket buyer with over a 1000 votes 
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    Worst and best looks and I still have no idea what the voters wanted. I ended up in third behind ticket buyers, of course, but I didn't love the hair on my doll so it's fine. It still would be nice if glu did something about tickets though. Anyway I love the earnable dress!

• melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    My favorite part of SYS.. The ending. With @VampireBarbie , @Naimonster and @HollySisk 💖

Nice highlight, Nai! You look dreamy 🧚🏻‍♀️
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    @JasmineKKH All of your looks were amazing so I can’t believe your scored weren’t higher! It was fun to be in a trendsetter group with a forum member, it’s never happened before I don’t think. 

Other than that, this SYS was all over the place. I still am not too sure what voters where looking for.
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    I was first for the whole event. The girl that came in first was 3rd and has been wearing the same outfit since yesterday! This is ridiculous
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    God is good o:)

I was in first place most of the weekend, like by almost 100 pts at some times. Another doll from the back decided to use some tickets probably so they could finish. We seem to have submitted our last look at the same time about an hour+ before the event ended and were tied. I thought OK, I'm cool with sharing, plus it helps whoever was in 6th and whew! They didn't use another ticket and we were co 1sts.

It's pie time!

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

AppleP celebrating  with @KaylaJ.  (Apple) @HollySisk. & @mikaylachimo
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @thelifeofRaeRae I have only ever bought one ticket and used it the exact same way you did!! Best feeling ever, it happened weeks ago and I am still riding that high lol. You enjoy that gold dye, 15 k-stars and hair!!
  • JosefinaJosefina Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    1st place but it was hard work

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    edited August 2019
    My worst, best and personal favourite looks.
    I have to say I struggled the whole SYS, so thanks to Melissa and Mikayla who listen to me whine about it. #whineandwine

But lowkey in love with this week items like the Mojito is my favourite in game and irl drink. The earnable outfit which I wasn’t really liking, turn out to be quite cute on my doll and the snakeskin skirt is a dream! I wish these outfits are separates because I really love the skirts !

Then it is celebration time with @kokokokonut, @judithkkh  and @VampireBarbie

@HollySisk, @melissakkh and @mikaylachimo

@jaeann . @Naimonster and @thelifeofRaeRae

@charlottegold @AngelineJ @LindaVB
    IOS Player 
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    I came in 6th! But that's fine because I don't even remember the trendsetter rewards as I've lost interest in this new SYS since last week. I just couldn't stand struggling during most SYS events to stay on top...It's just really d*mn hard you know... Let's face it. :D 
    A couple years ago I could say that I was really addicted to KKH and I never skipped any weekend and weekday events EVER but the day came where my KKH app crashes all the time even before I get into the game. In short, I had to start a new game without being able to retrieve my old data(ouch) :# and that's what I did but from then on I almost completely lost interest in playing KKH and the scary thing about it is that I was feeling fine even though I skipped weekend and weekdays events.
     I can say that SYS is the most interesting event but that's no longer the case right now because I don't think I can say that the new SYS is what most players want to play. Sometimes it's just too much, Glu. Just too much. 
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Pretty disappointed I didn’t get that hair but those ticketbuyers were ridiculous 😒
    love all the earnables I did get though!!! 
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited August 2019
    thank you for adding me babes @TrashleyKKH everyone looks gorgeeeous! that hair looks so cute on you 🧡
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • ssarahtoninssarahtonin Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    Finished in second ☺️

• CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    edited August 2019

Another chill sys for me and what’s more satisfying is beating all of the early ticket buyers in my ts group! 😂

The earnable dress and the mojito is def my favorites. I wish the ts dress were separates. The ts hair is cute, but won’t probably use them often. I would definitely give them to someone who really wants it.

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    Uhhh so I came in 5th but didn’t claim it right away and when I came back it said I was 6th??? I took the first screenshot 6 minutes after the event ended so the votes should’ve been tallied. Not sure what happened.

• AlantisKKHAlantisKKH Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    edited August 2019
    me when someone buys a ticket and makes me lose:
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    @lilviv i think someone posted this same issue before tho she already claimed her prizes. That’s why I always wait for the event to end and claim my prizes right away.

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    edited August 2019
    This hair is so fun! 
  • Kylie.BKylie.B Registered Users 87 Posts
    YESSS!! I came in first despite all my bad scores and I finally got some more gold dye. Really wish there were other ways to earn gold dye
    iOS player 📱
    You can add me on Facebook at Kylie Benson or this link  https://www.facebook.com/kylie.benson.902 ❤️
  • alyssa123alyssa123 Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    I came in second🙁 I really liked the hair but the girl in first bought way too many tickets
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    That I was ten points away from finishing the the event struggle is still going strong w a two weeks yup I’m just crushing it... can we just go ahead and ask for a mystery box w the SYS stuff we never won bc that me super great please 
  • AlantisKKHAlantisKKH Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    @alyssa123 that’s exactly what I mean 😭 I be getting my hopes up too

• Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

With my girls❤️❤️
    @mikaylachimo @VampireBarbie @TrashleyKKH 🔥🔥

I couldn’t believe it! 1st place. But then I saw why, drunk me submitted another look. Well, thank you girl, without you I would not have made it🎉🤪
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Casual cool with @Savagekkh @Johana and @KathrineKapelli

iOS