Options

🗳️ SYS -8/8/19 - It's a Rooftop Patio Party!

Comments

• Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @evilhag LMAO that would be amazing and Glu would make a mint!! 
  • Options
    AlantisKKHAlantisKKH Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    When u didn’t win but got money out of it: 
  • Options
    dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    So, this last day of SYS was insane for me! I was at a place with no wi-fi so I couldn't submit my last two free tickets until about 10 minutes before the event ended, I just threw on whatever I could to at least get the earnable dress in spite of being first in TS during most of the event. When I finally came home the first thing I did was check the results and I ended first! I'm so happy I finally got a group with no ticket buyers and I think the earnable hair is cute...

Still hope the update brings a new and fair way for players to get the TS prizes!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Options
    beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 703 Posts
    edited August 2019
    @lilviv That happened to me (except I had already claimed my prizes so I was able to keep them). At first I was really freaked out tho, I got the 1st place prizes and I thought my gold dye and hair would be taken away. I think that's what happens when somebody submits looks last minute, the votes get delayed and it can bump you down a spot. Anybody reading this, please make sure to claim your prizes right away so you don't lose anything! 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • Options
    JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    @beachespeaches yeah that happened to me too, I got bumped from second to third but luckily I always collect my rewards right away. I guess sometimes the votes don’t show up on TS until a while later or people who submitted last minute looks got their votes after
    iOS platform
  • Options
    VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts

This pisses me off, i was first all day, this dude was 4th. Nobody got the hair in my TS , great job Glu. Love trendsetters.
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited August 2019
    This event was a bit tough for me to figure out what voters wanted, and I didn’t break 50 even once. That said, I didn’t do terrible or anything. I averaged right above 45, which was enough to secure first place in trendsetters. I had a very chill group and nobody bought any tickets. I think the hair is really cute! 

Thanks @kokokokonut @TrashleyKKH and @VampireBarbie for including my doll in your posts!!! 💖💖💖 we look ready to party on any rooftop!

edit: @Chelsea123 I missed your post but thanks for including me too! Drunk you clearly has taste because you look stunning in this hair! Worth it, congrats! 😂❤️

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    ArtemisxMoonArtemisxMoon Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    edited August 2019
  • Options
    AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    edited August 2019
    I missed one look but you can see I had a ticket buyer ahead of me anyway, so I’m happy I make it even on my holidays 

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Options
    VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    This was my TS before I went to sleep btw, about 4 hours before the event ended, so you know mr christ jase over here bought tickets to get in first. That's such a garbage move for a male doll.
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android
  • Options
    AlantisKKHAlantisKKH Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    @VioletDreams I never see male dolls in even top 10 
  • Options
    EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    I got first, but by the skin of my teeth. When I went to bed I had over 100 points lead. Woke up to find 2nd place was only 4 points behind at the end! I rather like the TS hair now I've seen it up close.

Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • Options
    champagne_mamichampagne_mami Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    I actually ended up getting extremely lucky this SYS. I was up north and had no wifi until late saturday night, which is when I submitted my first look. Ended up helping me a bunch by also putting me in with other late goers like myself. Very grateful for the hair :) Ended up with only 320 points. 
  • Options
    Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    edited August 2019
    I was 1st whole SYS but I was really scared that i’ll wake up to be in 2nd or 3rd place which happened many times before. (Central/Eastern European time zone here) Thankfully, no ticket buyers around!
    ~ iOS player ~
  • Options
    Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    @AliBryant what app do you use for photo edits? They are lovely! ❤️
    ~ iOS player ~
  • Options
    BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

Cafè date with @mikaylachimo @thelifeofRaeRae and @LindaVB 💞

I became the 3rd. 😭😭😭 It’s been a long time since I became the 1st. 😭

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Thank you @TrashleyKKH and @basak for inviting my doll! We all look so great!
    I came in first this time, not really a fan of the hair but the K-stars and the gold dye are very welcome!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    First! Yay! I had a super chill group this sys, I've seen a lot of good looks 

Android
  • Options
    KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    I love this dress! 

I’m very happy, because I finally came first!

• Options
    MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    I finished a SYS event for the 1st time! I’ve been playing since April and it’s the 1st time I can get all the earnable prizes…!! I’m especially happy after being so bummed out last week, when I missed a ticket due to a long-haul flight and the last prize would have been within reach with that extra ticket… Because of that I also got kicked out of the TS top 5, so all I got that week was the tights… Pretty underwhelming!
    I’m also happy because I was able to successfully submit outfits that matched the theme for me (short or midi skirts/dresses) instead of the usual gowns, but I almost faltered at the end: I saw the pink bikini from a previous SYS doing well (but it’s not a pool partyyyyyy!) and almost submitted it but changed my mind at the last moment… It didn’t do so well and I barely made it (578 points) but I made it! Phew!!
    This gives me hope for future SYS events! I’m not even going to attempt TS, I just want the earnables…! With the longer SYS, I used to get 3 items; with the short ones, only one, so that was 2 every 2 weeks: less than before :(
    Anyway, sorry for the novel, I’m super happy!!
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.4.1
    Current level: 99
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Passed my ticket buyer without spending, kinda feel bad for her, but thats life I guess. Still want a cap on ts Glu. 

Yez and @SugarK

iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    What do male dolls get for TS prizes ??
  • Options
    AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    The event has been over for 8 hours and I still don’t know what voters wanted, tbh. My looks were everywhere lmao
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Wow @Miyuri that’s awesome! Congrats! 

@Areys omg same. My looks were a confusing pastiche of gowns, bikinis, and complete nonsense.

• Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @Abbeymae dyes etc like we do, but instead of earnable clothes they get k-stars 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Congratulations @Miyuri once you finish the first time, I think it gets a little easier, except there is always the wild card factor.  Good luck with the future events and Welcome to the forum.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    edited August 2019
    @elettrahere that’s really bad a second I get most of my fav clothes from either VIP or SYS so that completely cuts the amount of clothes a lot 
  • Options
    BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @Rikk Omg Rikk 😂😂 The importance of collecting the prizes immediately! 😂😂

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997