šŸ—³ļø SYS -8/8/19 - It's a Rooftop Patio Party!

Comments

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @evilhag LMAO that would be amazing and Glu would make a mint!!Ā 
  • AlantisKKHAlantisKKH Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    When u didnā€™t win but got money out of it:Ā 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    So, this last day of SYS was insane for me! I was at a place with no wi-fi so I couldn't submit my last two free tickets until about 10 minutes before the event ended, I just threw on whatever I could to at least get the earnable dress in spite of being first in TS during most of the event. When I finally came home the first thing I did was check the results and I ended first! I'm so happy I finally got a group with no ticket buyers and I think the earnable hair is cute...

Still hope the update brings a new and fair way for players to get the TS prizes!
    Android playerĀ 
    Christmas lover šŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 703 Posts
    edited August 2019
    @lilviv That happened to me (except I had already claimed my prizes so I was able to keep them). At first I was really freaked out tho, I got the 1st place prizes and I thought my gold dye and hair would be taken away. I think that's what happens when somebody submits looks last minute, the votes get delayed and it can bump you down a spot. Anybody reading this, please make sure to claim your prizes right away so you don't lose anything!Ā 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    @beachespeaches yeah that happened to me too, I got bumped from second to third but luckily I always collect my rewards right away. I guess sometimes the votes donā€™t show up on TS until a while later or people who submitted last minute looks got their votes after
    iOS platform
  • VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts

This pisses me off, i was first all day, this dude was 4th. Nobody got the hair in my TS , great job Glu. Love trendsetters.
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 |Ā Android
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited August 2019
    This event was a bit tough for me to figure out what voters wanted, and I didnā€™t break 50 even once. That said, I didnā€™t do terrible or anything.Ā I averaged right above 45, which was enough to secure first place in trendsetters. I had a very chill group and nobody bought any tickets. I think the hair is really cute!Ā 

Thanks @kokokokonut @TrashleyKKH and @VampireBarbie for including my doll in your posts!!! šŸ’–šŸ’–šŸ’– we look ready to party on any rooftop!

edit: @Chelsea123 I missed your post but thanks for including me too! Drunk you clearly has taste because you look stunning in this hair! Worth it, congrats! šŸ˜‚ā¤ļø

platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • ArtemisxMoonArtemisxMoon Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    edited August 2019
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    edited August 2019
    I missed one look but you can see I had a ticket buyer ahead of me anyway, so Iā€™m happy I make it even on my holidaysĀ 

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ā™„ļø

• VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    This was my TS before I went to sleep btw, about 4 hours before the event ended, so you know mr christ jase over here bought tickets to get in first. That's such a garbage move for a male doll.
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 |Ā Android
  • AlantisKKHAlantisKKH Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    @VioletDreams I never see male dolls in even top 10Ā 
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    I got first, but by the skin of my teeth. When I went to bed I had over 100 points lead. Woke up to find 2nd place was only 4 points behind at the end! I rather like the TS hair now I've seen it up close.

Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me!Ā 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • champagne_mamichampagne_mami Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    I actually ended up getting extremely lucky this SYS. I was up north and had no wifi until late saturday night, which is when I submitted my first look. Ended up helping me a bunch by also putting me in with other late goers like myself. Very grateful for the hair :) Ended up with only 320 points.Ā 
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    edited August 2019
    I was 1st whole SYS but I was really scared that iā€™ll wake up to be in 2nd or 3rd place which happened many times before. (Central/Eastern European time zone here) Thankfully, no ticket buyers around!
    ~ iOS player ~
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    @AliBryant what app do you use for photo edits? They are lovely! ā¤ļø
    ~ iOS player ~
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

CafĆØ date with @mikaylachimo @thelifeofRaeRae and @LindaVB šŸ’ž

I became the 3rd. šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ Itā€™s been a long time since I became the 1st. šŸ˜­

šŸŒ¼

ā €ā €ā €ā €ā € ā €ā €ā €ā €ā €
    Daily player on iOS!Ā ā™”
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here:Ā https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Thank you @TrashleyKKH and @basak for inviting my doll! We all look so great!
    I came in first this time, not really a fan of the hair but the K-stars and the gold dye are very welcome!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • ChloĆØ_KKHChloĆØ_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    First! Yay! I had a super chill group this sys, I've seen a lot of good looksĀ 

Android
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    I love this dress!Ā 

Iā€™m very happy, because I finally came first!

• MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    I finished a SYS event for the 1st time! Iā€™ve been playing since April and itā€™s the 1st time I can get all the earnable prizesā€¦!! Iā€™m especially happy after being so bummed out last week, when I missed a ticket due to a long-haul flight and the last prize would have been within reach with that extra ticketā€¦ Because of that I also got kicked out of the TS top 5, so all I got that week was the tightsā€¦ Pretty underwhelming!
    Iā€™m also happy because I was able to successfully submit outfits that matched the theme for me (short or midi skirts/dresses) instead of the usual gowns, but I almost faltered at the end: I saw the pink bikini from a previous SYS doing well (but itā€™s not a pool partyyyyyy!) and almost submitted it but changed my mind at the last momentā€¦ It didnā€™t do so well and I barely made it (578 points) but I made it! Phew!!
    This gives me hope for future SYS events! Iā€™m not even going to attempt TS, I just want the earnablesā€¦! With the longer SYS, I used to get 3 items; with the short ones, only one, so that was 2 every 2 weeks: less than before :(
    Anyway, sorry for the novel, Iā€™m super happy!!
    šŸ‡«šŸ‡· in šŸ‡°šŸ‡·
    Platform: iPadOS 17.4.1
    Current level: 99
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Passed my ticket buyer without spending, kinda feel bad for her, but thats life I guess. Still want a cap on ts Glu.Ā 

Yez and @SugarK

iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    What do male dolls get for TS prizes ??
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    The event has been over for 8 hours and I still donā€™t know what voters wanted, tbh. My looks were everywhere lmao
    iOS
    āœ§āŠ° Add me here!Ā āŠ±āœ§
    šŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆ
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Wow @Miyuri thatā€™s awesome! Congrats!Ā 

@Areys omg same. My looks were a confusing pastiche of gowns, bikinis, and complete nonsense.

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @Abbeymae dyes etc like we do, but instead of earnable clothes they get k-starsĀ 
    iOS player šŸ¤ 
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    CongratulationsĀ @Miyuri once you finish the first time, I think it gets a little easier, except there is always the wild card factor. Ā Good luck with the future events and Welcome to the forum.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    edited August 2019
    @elettrahere thatā€™s really bad a second I get most of my fav clothes from either VIP or SYS so that completely cuts the amount of clothes a lotĀ 
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @Rikk Omg Rikk šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ The importance of collecting the prizes immediately! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

šŸŒ¼

ā €ā €ā €ā €ā € ā €ā €ā €ā €ā €
    Daily player on iOS!Ā ā™”
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here:Ā https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997