Options

Saved game not accurate?

giorgior Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
Hi I use Facebook to save my progress but when I logged in on an android tablet to play, the saved game (from my iPhone, idk if platform matters) says the latest it saved was a day ago and not up to that point I logged in. How do you save a game to Facebook accurately cause I progressed quite a bit in a day and I don’t want to redo some missions. 

Comments

• Options
    giorgior Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Nothing? Well I tried a game on my iPhone, made sure Game Center was connected. Then I uninstalled the app and reinstalled to see if it would save my progress and as I suspected, the saved game it offered to recover was when I was level 2 and not 5 when I uninstalled. Is it my fault or is the saving in kkh just bad?
  • Options
    Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    I’m facing exactly same issue, but I haven’t reinstalled the game - I know it would delete my progress from 34lvl to 30th...
    ~ iOS player ~
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi and sorry  you're having problems.  I replied in the other thread,  good luck  and please check here for instructions that would help cross platform.  https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/comment/6726045/#Comment_6726045

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Facebook will save your game once per day.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.