KK:H WeekDay Event 8/12/19 - Kick Back with a TB while we wait for 10.2

Comments

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

Blessed by the kstar gods today! 🥳🥳🥳 2nd black box & daily box. I love the 2017 necklace in the black box, have never seen that before! 
  • katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    edited August 2019
     I can really tell the difference with these updated gift boxes...
    IOS
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts

Second black box, I love the crescent moon necklace!
    iOS platform
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    I got kash and kash, just like last week. I feel like quitting this midweek... just like last week. 
    edited August 2019

FINALLY got these black boots that have been eluding me for years! Next week spacebuns ..... pleeeeaase Glu? 
    (Also those fur heel boots 😍)
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    Sorry for the maybe obvious answer but I’ve done a looooot of reality shows to go through all these week and weekend events and I now have a very long list of maxed-out contacts. I’m wasting time scrolling through them every time I start a new reality show, so I was wondering: what do you do with your maxed-out contacts? Do you just delete them? Can they serve another purpose after getting maxed-out? (I mean, you can still use them, sure, but they don’t give you the industry star anymore)
    Also, where do you normally find new reality show contacts? Is the Konnection app the best place?
    Thanks!
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
    @Miyuri yes delete them. They’re totally useless once they’re maxed and the NPCs in this game are literally limitless. It’s easiest to get them from the konnections app, just make sure that you’ve got it swiped on professional 😊
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @Miyuri you can just delete them. I don’t even max on their relationship. Usually when they hit 1000, I delete them and add new ones from Konnection. It keep your NPCs updated because it is 2019 and even Kanye don’t wear these glasses anymore. 

IOS Player 
    edited August 2019
    @TrashleyKKH yayyy I love that dress! The fringe really elevates it! You look amazing and I wanted to twin with you 😊
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @charlottegold let’s escape to Vegas and elope because the feelings are mutual. 😘

IOS Player 
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Good.

Android
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    edited August 2019

Used 60(!!!!) kstars on a tb box because it looked like acessories and shoes had been moved to the other boxes, and now I’m pissed🙂
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    @ellyelephant i got that purse last week on my free TB x.x
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Welcome back doll.  Sorry you felt like crying, but glad you had a distraction.  

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I’m so happy that you had an amazing experience @AmandaMKkh, and I know you’ll have many more 😊 The new lips look great on your doll!
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I grind on the weekends because I know what I’m getting. I haven’t been completing the weekday events because they take sooo long and you don’t even know what you’re grinding for (energy, kash, a necklace, etc). I hope the updated throwback boxes are better, make grinding through all the small stuff worth it 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
    edited August 2019
    Did I hear Elopement in Vegas?

@LindaVB and AppleP tagged along with  @charlottegold   & @trashley      Charlotte, did you change  or did you not update from the SYS? :(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ssarahtoninssarahtonin Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    The cute bunny purse :( and the dress on the top row!!! At least I have another pair of shoes out of the way, though. 

Awww @ssarahtonin I feel your pain.  But that’s the right way to look at it.  The good news is all the other things that are circling around in that palette are going to be circling around in other palettes that you get  - maybe not all of them at the same time but you know they’re in there and you’ll get that bunny purse. <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @Miyuri I don't keep maxed contacts. And like Trashley, I delete them once they get to 1000. I usually keep one model or popstar on my list for appearances, one photographer or stylist for fashion shoots, and then a ton of actors and the like for reality shows. 
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

got this dress with jacket on my box😍

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Ooh lucky @CryingKim! That’s so cute 😍
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    I got the glasses in my gold box, which I dyed in champagne😎 I did open extras in hope for something rare, but no luck. The boots are gorgeous tho n hope to pick them someday💞

IOS doll 💞

• ZoeZhangZoeZhang Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    edited August 2019
    glu, could you guys please up the stars award for the people who have collected all the throwback boxes? if throwback boxes are worth 60 stars now, we should at least get 30 stars as our final reward.

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Me after all the pink dye I've earned, which I got in my second black box btw...  :D

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    @kokokokonut omg I love that photo! Not sure what happened, FB login has been glitchy? Time for a Vegas redo! 😂 thanks @LindaVB  for allowing us to bring you! My bride looks so beautiful 😍 @TrashleyKKH 💖

• MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    @charlottegold @TrashleyKKH @soundspretty Thank you for your advice, I’ll go clean up my list right now!
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93