šŸŽ† KK:H v10.2 Update - Itā€™s Here!

Comments

• FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    I was so busy today but finally updated my game and OMG black dye was in my wishlist for a while n now we actually have it! I wish glu actually gave us 5 dyes from each new colors but thatā€™s fine I hope we can earn them in future SYS šŸ’•
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    I love the fireflies!! šŸ’š
    iOS DollĀ 

• AlantisKKHAlantisKKH Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Me thinking imma get a call from MariaĀ 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    I love the firefly idea!! They do move a little too fast, but I still think they're awesome.. they are on my wishlist for next vip. :) And the blue dye!!! O.m.g.! I was about to suggest a Cobalt blue dye before the update actually came out.. I was so incredibly satisfied to see the sapphire blue! Blue is my favorite color and that shade is just gorgeous! Now I'm actually excited to get dye!Ā 
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    @HollySisk I have tried to explain good will and customer happiness equaling profits, but Glu doesn't seem to grasp the concept. Let's keep doing explains.Ā 

You see Glu, cheap guys don't get to first base, let alone a second date. Give us some test dyes today. We might just buy more once we are addicted to wearing it.Ā 
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    I was planning on only buying kash items, but this top was just too damn cute šŸ˜„
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Lol and then youā€™re shocked this game is dying, way to go āœŒšŸ¼
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Please please pleaseĀ ruby redĀ in the next update!
    Please please please please please Glu!!! <3
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    @AlantisKKH When the dyes were introduced we were given 5 free dyes in each colour. We are HOPINGĀ Glu will also send us some of the new black and sapphire dyes to try!
  • dingbat89dingbat89 Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    Glu clearly isn't going to listen to us about dyes or anything else. I mean how long have a big majority of players been highly requesting closet organisation and they've done nothing except add more items that are put into categories that make no sense. Instead they spend their time adding a try on feature to kollections, which yeah is a nice addition but definitely not a high priority for most players unlike closet organisation.

It's actually quite funny that the closets are a complete mess on a Kim Kardashian based game when Kim is well known for her closet organisation skills lol.

Most players: Our closets are a complete mess glu, please organise them better.
    Glu: .....

• thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    I am a bit disappointed that so few items were added to the black, gold and TB boxes. I wish they would just add at LEAST the entire year of 2017.Ā 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    And Kalinda mentioned a couple more "surprises" for this update. Was that the new dye colors or are we still waiting on the surprise? :)@KalindaKing

iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The surprises were that you can dye handheld items now and we released 2 new dye colors.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Is Amazon getting the update soon? Since someone said the storyline is like Stranger Things, I would like to be able to play it, please.Ā 
    Platform: Android

@KalindaKing oh thank you!! :) can't wait to get some black and blue dye!Ā 

The cotton candy dyed black is amazing, lol
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    edited August 2019
    I think it would be cool if there was like a ā€œInstagramā€ on KKH like there is for Kendall and Kylie. Where we could post and etc. and our ā€œfansā€ could like our posts.
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    Me coming to the realisation that the dyes being in Kollections means iā€™d have to pay kstars for them and Glu is punishing me for spending money on the game so only 5 kstars a day for me IF the ads even work šŸ™‚šŸ™‚šŸ™‚šŸ™‚šŸ™‚:

• CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I really love the new dyes, but I completely agree with @HollySisk. It's really frustrating to see new dyes being added to the game and we aren't able to use them right away and enjoy the momentum.Ā I was excited for the update, but when I realized that we didn't get any sample dyes, my excitement was gone in a second. Now I'm like whatever, I may or may not get those dyes anytime soon.Ā 

Wish I had this many black & blue dyes :,(
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    @AlantisKKH and I thought I had a lot lol.. how did you get so many?
    iOS platform
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    @AlantisKKH how is it even possible to have that many dyes? The most you can get is 3/5 in a box and thatā€™s sporadic enough!Ā 
    iOS playerĀ 
    level 69