~ Apropos of Nuthin'

Comments

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Awwwww @kokokokonut @AliBryant @Rumpelstilzchen @KalindaKing @AngelineJ @SugarK thanks for the warm welcome girls, so glad to be able to come here to talk to you all again! It was a tough decision to me to leave you all behind at that time, but the universe works in a strange way and losing my game kinda prepared me to the following events of my life last year, which was the worst year ever to me, so it 'came handy' being off, cause I could focus on the things I really needed to without any distractions or having my heart divided between duties and fun.
    Of course our silent wizard @eggsandbananas was there too, how I didn't realize this?! Thank you so much buddy, means a lot can count with people like you who are really there for the players!
    I mean I have to thank everyone at Glu, I know that the relationships between players and developers is always on the verge of madness, however I must admit that from all mobile game companies I've been to, Glu feels like a family and this is unique.

Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Omg, in the middle of the concert last night  @Vats it suddenly hit me.........  BORT!   Did he arrive back safely with VatsDoll?  

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    He's ok @kokokokonut and still sweet as ever as you can see below:

Such a good 'husbando', waited over a year for a date and there weren't divorce threats, but they do fell from top couple to the bottom of the list, what proves that the game noticed my absense, but Bort didn't give up on us! Mell is good as well, kinda worried with her though, she's 4 years old now, something is wrong here...🤣🤣🤣
    I had a roll back of 2 or 3 weeks, so I lost some great items I got during that time and also went down one level. This is the last screenshot I have from last year:

Talking about screenshots, lost many of them when the phone died 💔. Anyway which is the current max level?

Was the concert fun? Can't imagine what could trigger you to think that during the concert LOL

Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    edited July 2019
    The music of Yes, is uplifting and just so elevating. The ex voice of yes is a whole Uber spiritual guy,  never any hate or anger, just love and positive energy. Honestly, your return to the game, your doll’s rebirth all coincided with everything coming together in my life.  I knew bort was a big part of your game, so i’m Sitting there soaking up all this tingly goodness for my ears and my heart,  and I hoped he was there patiently waiting for you. I don’t know. I was happy and wished happy things for my friend.  :)
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rZiFl2mekNQ
    What do you like most about the new game?

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited July 2019
    Ok the song in my heart. Today........Emerson Lake and Palmer.  
    Today I wish a pleasant unwind from the weekend stresses.  Seize the day and make it a happy one Dolls.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c2zurZig4L8
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts

I just thought this was a cute look and wanted to share it. 😜
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos what was the original and GREAT JOB
    That looks fabulous.  Graphic editing is great. I use PaintShopPro mainly.  I love your colors, but I don’t share your view on rotting flowers, although I sent them once. They are highly dramatic I had them delivered during an -awards ceremony. I felt momentarily better, but it was not one of my better moments.  But artistically I can see a place for them.  Back to your artwork.    It rocks.  

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    My great uncle passed away today after a struggle with an aggressive bout of kidney cancer. He was 97 years old — the oldest person ever in my family! I hope I get the chance to live that long and meet so many generations. I’m sad for my aunt, who must be missing him so much. I can’t imagine losing a partner after 70+ years of marriage.

I wish my family could see each other more often — it’s a little hard because we don’t have much money and we’re so spread-out geographically. I feel like we only really get the chance to catch up at weddings and funerals 😂 Sending everybody here some love; don’t forget to tell your elderly loved ones that you appreciate them! ❤️
    Awww,  I'm so sorry @rikk  for your loss.  I will keep your aunt and family in my prayers.  Any words are pretty useless right now, but they are all I have, so I am very very sorry for your loss

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I’m so sorry @Rikk - I’m sure he was a wonderful man and I’m sending my sympathy and prayers to your family 💛
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @Rikk condolences to you and your family. I am sure your great uncle left a great legacy and many happy memories behind and yes, we should always remember to cherish our loved ones. ❤️
    IOS Player 
    Thanks guys, big hugs to all of you!
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    I am so sorry for your loss @Rikk. May your great uncle rest in peace  <3

★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    I'm so sorry, @Rikk. Thinking about you. *big hug*

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    "We're currently in lockdown" with no details is NOT a fun email to receive at work 😩😩
    Stay safe, @soundspretty!
    edited August 2019
    We've been given the all clear thankfully. Given all the mass shootings you'd think they'd be a little more reassuring in the communication but whatever. According to the news he went into a nearby hotel, told them he killed his wife, then was going across the street to the shopping center while heavily armed. Scary 
    edited August 2019
    That’s so sad 😞 It upsets me when I think about all the people that have to live in fear, with kids even being required to take part in drills in the case of mass shootings! I honestly thought events like Sandy Hook would have ushered in immediate regulation changes in the US (like what happened to Australia’s gun laws in the 90s), but attacks continue. It’s so disheartening and senseless!
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @soundspretty stay safe! 
    IOS Player 
    @soundspretty please don't do anything or go anywhere to retrieve anything, stay safe,  listen to the officiers and stay in a group.  I'm sending all kinds of prayers to you.  <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited August 2019
    They were able to catch up with him before anything happened. The shopping center is close to my work so until they knew where he was they had all the local businesses go into lockdown just in case. Luckily it was 10:30 in the morning on a Tues so not a lot of people out and about. It's usually crazy busy in evenings and especially weekends. 
    It still has to shake you.  I’m sorry this is what’s going on in the world today. ;( stay safe, EVERYONE!   <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @soundspretty I’m so glad you stayed safe! I got notified while I was at work as well, but we didn’t go into lockdown because I wasn’t quite as close as you were. Truly so terrifying and I’m glad you’re alright 💛
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
    This is terrible to read already, can't imagine to feel that. Virtual hugs girls @soundspretty @VampireBarbie 🤗🤗🤗

The phone company decided to turn my life in a hell this week. Last month they asked me to upgrade my internet speed, cause they supposedly weren't working with the speed I have anymore, so I contracted the new plan, got a new chip, but my wi-fi wasn't upgraded, after two weeks complaining, they call me to say that the new speed wasn't available in my region and that they just worked with the speed I already have around here, yup the one that they 'didn't work anymore', so they canceled my new plan without asking me and forced me to hire a 'new' one with the old slower speed AND making me pay more than the new faster speed, otherwise they would cancel my stuff and penalty me!!! Does that make any sense??? So I went to this government agency we have here that defends consumers to try to revert this situation, I spent 4 hours there and they proposed to the phone company to accomplish the contract or reduce the amount of the bill, I'm still waiting their response, hope everything works out otherwise going to take judicial measures. Ugh!

Viva La Vida Á La Vats!