šŸŽ† KK:H v10.2 Update - Itā€™s Here!

Comments

• AlantisKKHAlantisKKH Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    edited August 2019
    @JasmineKKH @Ohmellie Ā I have a problem when it comes to gift boxes....... I just like keep goingĀ 

edit: also I donā€™t spend themĀ 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    šŸ¤–
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
    edited August 2019
    @Fairytale imma just edit this and leave this here...

• FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    edited August 2019
    @AlantisKKHIm not gonna stop talking about it until they fix it cause that means they won and then they obviously wont do anything about it.

Also adding "No shade" Doesnt make it any less shady lets be real.
    Android player from sweden!
    Add me:Ā https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100080197724994
    edited August 2019
    @fairytale Iā€™m like dead serious I didnā€™t mean it that way. I found it funny and Iā€™ve been dying to use that picture. But maybe itā€™s cuz of the character šŸ’€ idk
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    Amazon update?
    I play on Amazon kindle!
    @AlantisKKH I have never heard of anyone getting them back before, thats why everyone is so outraged about this specific issue, you must have gotten really lucky
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    @AlantisKKH I came back to the game for the past two years and i haven't had the 20 kstars come back.
    edited August 2019
    i give up. LMAO
    Here we go
    I play on Amazon kindle!
    @AlantisKKH Tbf, there's weird differences between games even on the same platform. My brother plays KKH (we play on iOS) and he NEVER got the 20 kstars, even before paying in game. He also has been offered the energy boost the whole time whereas i got it the first time ever a month ago. And, his screen to buy kstars is different to mine, he has a big blue button at the bottom of his screen.
  • AmzaAmza Registered Users 108 Posts
    Pandora's box is about to be openedšŸ‘€
    @yezx I actually do have tasks. The account I donā€™t have a lot of task on is cuz I finished most of them cuz I donā€™t like having that many. if I got the videos back. I payed for k stars on my regular account and I donā€™t remember. I have two hacked accounts and one regular account. Ā and i get dyes from boxes and donā€™t use them really. Maybe got a couple items that Iā€™ve dyed. Wouldnā€™t say itā€™s magic šŸ˜…
    @Maree_kkh okay look I said I probably donā€™t remember like Iā€™ll go fix my comment šŸ˜©Ā 
    edited August 2019

Anyone else wanna respond to me Ā so I can explainĀ 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Just want to clarify your disagrees are not coming from me, thats all. Im going to bed now, bye internet.Ā 
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
    edited August 2019
    Hacked accounts is the reason glu doesnt care about us anymore. they care more about "fixing" something that will just find a way around it instead of just giving us what we want. im sorry but having any hacked account is never ok. It ruins the game for literally everybody else.Ā 
    @yezx Iā€™m not one of those people who really care for disagrees so it doesnā€™t matter to me. Iā€™m just trying to explain šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø And if they donā€™t like that Iā€™m sorry šŸ„ŗ
    @AlantisKKH uhhh.. I only said that as an example that the game is weird and inconsistent? As in, how could you be aware of that if two iOS players have different games for no apparent reason. I didn't mean 'me and my brothers game is like this so you must be wrong!!!'.
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    So I just looked at the event encyclopedia and the total amount of champagne and silver dyes that we have had the opportunity to earn through SYS and kollections is 28 (not sure if these dyes are in other GBs but Iā€™d find it hard to believe weā€™ve had the opportunity to earn 100 already)
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Omg did she just get banned??
  • AmzaAmza Registered Users 108 Posts
    Yes for admitting that she plays on 2 Hacked Games
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @jhabs the person has a hacked game with unlimited stars so they can open endless weekend GBs to get dye and everything else they want.
    iOS
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    sheā€™s a HACKER!?!?!?!?
    This gamešŸ¤¦šŸ¾ā€ā™€ļø
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Goodbye Nicki Minaj šŸ˜‚
    Oh my god everything happened so fast. As if she had hacked games!!!