🎆 KK:H v10.2 Update - It’s Here!

Comments

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @Maree_kkh she admitted to having 2
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    @charlottegold i hadn't refreshed my page when i was replying to her so i was very confused that she was suddenly banned. (I actually didn't even realise she'd been banned i thought she changed her profile pic for the fun of it lol). Two hacked games, crazy stuff.
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    I’ve been playing for well over a year, on level 35 on this games account, and still have a TON of story lines to finish. 🤷🏻‍♀️ 
    For real! I can’t handle the people coming here to brag about the stuff they have. Like sis I can promise you you aren’t fooling anyone. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    edited August 2019
    If you see som evidence of cheating, please send a message so we can handle it quickly.  Thank  you.  And thanks for reporting it. ;)  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MelanieKKHMelanieKKH Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    edited August 2019
    So girl just admitted that she have 2 hacked accounts on official game forum? 
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

iOS
    I’m positive this wasn’t put in the game for me but I appreciate the shoutout to my job 😛
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @samaaanthaaa are you serious? If so I’m extremely excited and I have questions! Haha 
    edited August 2019
    🤗🤗🤗  editing bc byeeeeeee sis 
    @Rikk Yes always ask away! I’m a manager at an amusement park and head of axe throwing!
    edited August 2019
    hey dolls, you know what tomorrow means, right?   new SYS thread..  and I have an Appt in the morning so it will probably be early!  :o
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Lol “her sister” 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @kokokokonut Kalinda konfirmed we will get the picnic basket, so I am betting on a "picnic in the park" kinda theme, maybe with the Central Park background?
    iOS
    Oooh. Ali. I would love that.  I’ve been to events there, never just a picnic, but that would be awesome.   Fingers crossed!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    omg this is so cool @samaaanthaaa  😍 I was involved in a medievalist community for a long time and I really admire all the blade arts, which I have no talent for!

How did you get started with axe-throwing? Did you have a natural knack for it from the beginning? What was the training like? Any near-disasters from the participants? And do you ever picture someone specific that you’re furious at while you’re hurling that axe?

PS I bet your dates find it super hot that you have such a badass job!
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts

me reading this thread
    iOS platform
    edited August 2019
    @Rikk okay i’m gonna try to section this off by question bc I tend to ramble!
    I barely have any talent at it either hahaha, most important thing for me is making sure no one gets hurt!
    Honestly, my boss was just like yeah we’re gonna have you lead it and that weekend I threw one for the first time, spent 90 mins training and off I went! The basics of it are pretty simple, the throw is always the same, so most of my training was learning about our games and such.
    Only incident was actually myself the other day! We got new ones in and as I was locking them up I bent over it get one and got hit in the head with another that fell right after! Nasty bump and a headache later I was luckily fine.
    Work is stressful as can be so I’m always throwing with some heat when I’m there hahahahaha.
    My boyfriend says that’s now I’m useful in the zombie apocalypse so he won’t have to leave me behind now. 😂😂 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I know you made a typo but that was some good imagery @samaaanthaaa

iOS
    @AliBryant omg that is nightmare fuel for me i’m dying hahaha. I considered not editing it out. I need to slow down bc that was almost a rough typo too 😅😂 
    @samaaanthaaa. Did you ever post that info on the forum?   The Glu Gods really do read all the threads on the forum. If they see something interesting maybe they make note of it for future use.  So if you mentioned axe throwing as your profession it might be a wink and a nod. Ya never know.  I have seen it happen......... :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Omg thank you so much @samaaanthaaa! I was also going to say that I think you’re welcome in my zombie apocalypse survival squad anytime! 😂 Honestly learning about your job is the best thing I’ve heard all day! It must be super cathartic and you must be getting a good workout and good sleep from all that throwing 😊
    @kokokokonut I think I may have! Hahaha it’s so cool I’m so excited
    @Rikk Ahhh duh zombie slayers for life! Thank you so much for asking about it!
    edited August 2019
    Hey @samaaanthaaa i bet ‘Throw Back’ means something very different to you.   
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary