KK:H WeekDay Event 8/12/19 - Kick Back with a TB while we wait for 10.2

Comments

• Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Here’s the prizes from my gold and TB boxes. The shoes are okay, but l probably won’t wear them often. I would’ve liked the dress/jacket above them.

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @Lia888 omg imagine grinding for the whole week and getting the shamrock ring I think I would die 
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    My gold box! I see new purse being added! 💞
    Also, can we have TB Items list updated? 
  • AccaliaAccalia Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    My worst tb box yet... yikes
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    I finally got a clothing item in my TB box! It's been weeks!

Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    @charlottegold, yeah right I would’ve been ticked to get the ring. Although it would have completed an awful bundle I won a few months back. The first and only bundle I’ve won on the TB palette on my first spin was the bundle below. I was like WTH! 😡😭 LOL  The dress and shoes separately the are kinda okay, but certainly not items I go to. Here’s for a good laugh!

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    My black and gold boxes:

Was glad to finally get am item in the gold box.. I always need chokers. :)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    Thank you so much for including me, @HollySisk! Love the get-togethers! Dixie looks beautiful. 
    New SYS tomorrow 👏👏 always looking forward to Thursdays now.
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Nothing new in my gold box but I finally found these glasses 

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    @yezx That little jumpsuit you picked is SO cute! And it will be perfect for this weeks SYS✨
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    I got the white dress with bracelets in my free TB box and green one in paid box. I like them both and I’m shocked that my palette was so good lol 

• Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Got the outfit in my free box. 

platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters

Took a 65 k star spin and got the purse just now 😻 I want to finish this Kollection so badly!!
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Got energy from the 2nd black box (there were no items in the palette 😭). Gold box got one of the gold box bracelets that I think comes standard and is not a TB thingy. The only other item in my palette was the Halloween pearl necklace, pretty sure that's been in the TB cycle for a while. Hopefully my TB BOX is better.
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    edited August 2019

O.M.G! I absolutely LOVE the dress in my free TB box! 😍😍 It’s been a lucky day so far 😍

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
    Everyone is having such good luck in their Tb picks, I stg if I get one more pair of black shoes...
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I'll be OOO on Thursday and Friday ☀

The dresses in the weekend event are stunning, so enjoy! You'll get the spoilers tomorrow.

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Ok, so if you’re taking Scott with you, can we please marry Raul or Cassio?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Didn't know where to put this but I put this up as an innocent post a while back and I seems that I have offended some people so I just wanted to comeback on here and say sorry to anyone/everyone that I offended. I didn’t mean it like that I just thought it was a funny post to show how some dolls are off theme but I seem to have not got that message across so I am very sorry and will continue to apologise to anyone if I ever offend them please just PM or @ me and I’ll gladly explain my intentions and give my apologies 💗💗 i’m just trying to spread some positivity around here as it feels as though we’re all in drama and I want this to feel like a safe space to share their games not a place where people are getting attacked for weather they will pay money or not so( little/big explanation over) I just wanted to say that we should voice our opinions and also voice in a kind way our opinions on each other in a very respectful way without being mean to anyone. So I’m just trying to spread a little positively here 💗💗💗
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @Abbeymae It's important that you understand why people probably disagreed with you. It doesn't come off as an innocent post because you are showing dolls that could be someone reading here, and you were making fun of them. It's been stated that if you are posting a doll's pic to do anything other than admire their look, you should edit out their head at the very least.
    iOS
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    edited August 2019
    @AliBryant thank you for informing me! I didn’t realise there was an unspoken rule about this but I will from now on abide by it and I’m once again sorry to those dolls who were in this pic I wasn’t intentionally being mean I just thought that it would be a funny picture but it didn’t come across that’s way and that is completely my fault and am not trying to shift the blame. I will take the blame when deserved 
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    I’m keeping opening boxes. 
    I need to stop!!

This hairstyle was in a few boxes today, it wants me, but your not getting me demon, not today.🤪
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • sheridansheridan Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    Forgot to share my crap gold box! Was more like a black box 😭
  • monamushroommonamushroom Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Black boxes were cash and dye
    Gold box gave me energy

And free box gave me shoes... Nice shoes tho, but overall a meh palette... 

IOS <br>Feel free to add me 💕