KK:H WeekDay Event 8/12/19 - Kick Back with a TB while we wait for 10.2

Comments

• AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos Thank you I felt like it was the necessary actions to take to hopefully make sure that everything was addressed and not play me as the victim as I am very much not! Also I want to set an example that cruelty is never that answer which I have learned today 💗 
  • sheridansheridan Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    @Abbeymae we all make mistakes, none of us are perfect. I can see there was no malicious intent and you were just joking but it’s good that you’ve owned up to it and apologised to anyone it might have offended 💞
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    @sheridan thanks I just hope everyone can look past this mistake and forgive 💕💕
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Of course I get these kollections back one week after VIP! I'm so tempeted to take a spin but I don't know if we'll have a new kollection this weekend. Someone stop me please! Lol

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    edited August 2019
    @Chelsea123
    Your doll is soooo gorgeous! Love that outfit on you!
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I got k-stars —> daily GB sack purse —> kash. 

I dont even think I have the energy to get the TB box. I only had one set of earrings in all 3 of my boxes that were TB. I hate grinding for a maybe 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    This has to be the worst pallet in the history of trowback boxes! I almost paid for another, I'm glad I didn't...

Plus, Maria won't put down that phone! I mean, we're in the middle of a photoshoot lol #twins
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @dpeters 😂 now all you need are the shoes!! 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Overall a pretty meh palette.... I do like the top I got tho! But I would like it better dyed black 😂

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    Guys I have a question which I don't think glu will answer, if I restart my game would I be able to get the videos back?

I ask because my mom started playing but I warned not to buy anything do she wouldn't lose her videos, however, she accidentally purchased something (a bunch of kash to make this sadder) and now I think the game will get too slow for her. Since she's only been playing for a little less than a week would just restarting her game work?
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @Koakuma is she on iOS or android? Either way she will need an entirely new account, I believe. So a new google account to sign in to the play store with. Or new Apple ID. Even then I am not 100% sure so hopefully people with experience doing this can chime in.
    iOS
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    @AliBryant she's on android. I was thinking uninstalling the game then deleting in on the Google play games data from the game and see if it works

I'd try it right away but she's wary because she had recently bought the plane and was on level 20 and so happy lol and also I helped her by gifting her all the items I could and spent literally all my kash so I wouldn't be able to help her again. But still, I think it's a low price to play for 20 videos a day in lieu of 5. She's been playing for just a week
  • katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    I don’t think I’ll wear these super often, but I like them!
    IOS
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    It's nice that some dolls have better palettes now.
    I usually don't post my boxes, but I just wanted to show you how bad my palettes look this week. It is so frustrating to grind and not even have any kstars in the palettes.
    I'm just hoping now that my TB box will be better, otherwise I don't know if I will participate in weekday events anymore. 600 points is just too much work for this trash.

Android
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    My black and gold boxes are never exciting, probably because I’ve been playing since 2014 and I already have all the basic items 😞 
    Even my TB box wasn’t great, but I was lucky to get a nice dress 

Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Happy birthday @melaniekkh! 🍾
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Here is my palette. I wouldn’t chose it but won’t complain!
    ~ iOS player ~
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    K-Stars, pink dye, energy and this : 

★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Finally some luck!! 
  • SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    I got the parrot on my black box and k stars on my gold box
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    TB box was actually decent this week. Got this cute skirt

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Happy Thursday Dolls.  7 hours & 11 minutes  to the SYS kick off.  Woo Hool   Less time till the Weekend thread opens.  Double Woo Hoo.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I woke up in a full on panic this morning because I dreamt SYS had started and I forgot to submit my look last night which meant I missed out on a ticket. Lesson learned: don't read the forum before bed
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Male fragility! *sigh*

• dingbat89dingbat89 Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    After a terrible gold box, the TB box was surprisingly decent and I'm not disappointed in myself for bothering to grind to 600 points for once lol. 

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited August 2019
    There were only four new items for me:

Cute top, but I had really hoped Glu would have added more items to the Throwback selection..
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited August 2019
    @soundspretty well well welly well well.  Looks like somebody needs a trip to the DarkSide thread.  I could be wrong (no I'm not lol) but I think dreaming about the game is one of the top ten signs you've crossed over to the Darkside of KK:H

Just checked, yup.  Number 2 in the Top Ten Signs You've Crossed over to the Darkside.  I'm not surprised, I think you've been a member for years.  :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary