Halloween and Handheld Suggestions

Comments

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @dingbat89 omg you’re so right duhhh!! 😂😂 
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    I would love a Coraline “Other Mother” outfit, it would be cool if we got both her forms, the one that looks like Coraline’s real mother and the Other Mother’s true form!

Or even a doll held similar to the Willow voodoo doll like the one in the movie intro:

iOS platform
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Omg I am living for everyone's handheld ideas! @thelifeofRaeRae and @KaylaJ we need the candy apple and pumpkin basket!
    iOS
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    On the handheld tip, summer theme has me thinking of of carnival or park and beach stand eats. I'd love a hot pickle, corn dog, and definitely a churro.

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    @Savagekkh making me think of churros at 11:30 at night, just cruel lol  but how about pretzels and sno-cones/ raspas?
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    edited August 2019
    @kokokokonut Just wanted to point out that you confused my doll with astray.

#fakedoll
    Android
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Would be mega cool if we could be famous artworks

PM to add
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Artwork come to life is a great idea! 

Tracee Ellis Ross dress would be the perfect canvas for the looks. Glu can add crazy makeup and hair to go with the dress. 

The artwork of Alex Meade who did Ariana’s God is a Woman body and face paint will be great. 

Artwork come to life also bring to mind Jane Zhang “dust off my shoulder” MV. 

https://youtu.be/ZgnClGC8-WQ
    IOS Player 
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I would love a “The Ring” hairstyle!
    It would be cool to get a green and a blue skin tone too. We already have alien eyes 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    @Rumpelstilzchen , this is bizarre, I copied the list from the original. After you said you weren't there, I went to change it and it's there.  You're 7th from the left in an up and down manner.  But that was weird. I didn't type it in, just went to edit and it was there, along with Linda.
    Now going back to check it's still ok after a refresh.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    i know that i'm probably alone on this but i...

i just love that movie and that jumpsuit and the sword and all the blood 😍😍
    android player (i'm here for the wigs)
  • flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts
    omg, this thread is everything!
    Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    @naomi_nai you’re not alone! @katiealexandraa posted several kill bill looks in the fashion thread yesterday
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    @jaeannoh i'm sorry i didn't see! i'm happy now!!
    android player (i'm here for the wigs)
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Give us normal and cute and colorfull costumes!

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • kayleekkhkayleekkh Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Maybe can we have a cute costume like Sailor moon 😂 with a new colorful sparkle aura

And a magic ball handheld 

Pennywise

PM to add
    I hope Glu makes Halloween this year awesome. There are so many good suggestions so far. We don't necessarily need to stick to just one earnable outfit and one GB outfit. We can have Kollections, FG, Pop-up stores, Halloween boxes (similar to Kimiversary boxes) and maybe even a free gift. This way we can satisfy everyone's version of Halloween whether it's pretty outfits or scary outfits.

I wait in anticipation...

PM to add
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

iOS
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    I couldn't agree harder with you @Naimonster, that they should make Halloween costume saturation, with the FG, event, pop-up, etc.

Glu, Halloween is Kim's favorite holiday. Do her proud. 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    ITA with giving us multiple ways to get costumes! Not only as event prizes, etc. But also maybe just add last year's costumes to the kloset for purchase? Or the ones from the Kendall Kylie game to the kloset.
    iOS
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Some toys/circus/freak show themed stuff...
    • I like the body of the toy soldier look, the gloves, and epaulettes. The jacket could be like Sergeant Pepper's BUT for both male & female dolls... maybe not as long and neon tho?!?!
    • I always thought a ring leader outfit would be a fun costume and I really like the detailing of the jacket on the far right. Again, something that's can work for both male & female dolls!
    • The skeleton suit was really cool. I know we've got a regular skeleton costume, but this is like skeleton-chic!

iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    Some more whimsical stuff...
    • A costume that makes us look like a drawing/cartoon (not that our dolls are already drawings), but something with an obvious colored in look, a little messy/colored outside the lines feel.
    • A cotton candy wig! I kept thinking about Keira Knightley in the nutcracker movie. I don't care for her dress (we've got enough flouncy pink dresses to go around) but the hair could be a really great standalone piece for a Kollection... if the Kollection isn't just a new bundle and all the old tb Halloween stuff!
    • A mommy and me costume would be really CUTE! I love the big butterfly wings but idk how it will turn out on the kid. I know we had a fairy outfit last year with similar shoes too. I just want the wings!
    • A fun paper doll costume with accessories! (Not necessarily beach accessories, just fun stuff like a hat and some handhelds.

HANDHELDS:
    • A classic fairy wand hand held. We've got a more Potter-esque one in the closet but another cute one with a star some glitter swirls and maybe ribbons coming off it would be cute. I used to love them when I was a kid!
    • Been mentioned before but a GLOW STICK or light wand (idk what to call it--the flashlight with a top part that serves as a glow stick type thing if you keep clicking the power button). Great for concerts, trick-or-treating, etc. I used to always go trick-or-treating with one as a kid! Also glow stick bracelets!

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    I know someone suggested Alice in Wonderland / Through The Looking Glass, I think it could be accurate to book or the movies but I was thinking of Gwen Stefani’s What You Waiting For have a more modern/fashion twist that make the clothings more useful than just a costume. 

Harajuku Alice, a short cropped blue coat with a pussybow and a bedazzled skirt. 

Galliano for Dior dresses for a couture twist to  White Queen and Red Queen.

Tweedledee and Tweedledum. 

IOS Player 
  • pinkrainbowpinkrainbow Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    A flashlight, because Halloween is dark and spook
    These are more sci-fi...
    • A retro space costume! I want a bubble helmet I can wear and an out-of-this-world type of outfit. Handheld ray gun would be cute too.
    • A mad scientist with crazy hair, goggles, a stained lab coat, and handheld mystery bottle of who knows what! The stereotype is more Doc from Back to the Future, but it'd be fun to see something that could work for both male and female dolls.

Bel Air Belles (15/15)