šŸ“ŗKK:H Weekend Event - 8/16/19 Keep The Cameras Rolling!

Comments

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Thanks for the spoilers! @eggsandbananas No kollection for this weekend?
    Android playerĀ 
    Christmas lover šŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I hope we won't get a new Kollection. To hell with them!
  • sheridansheridan Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    Ngl Iā€™m happy the pink dress is a gift box item and not earnable! I donā€™t like the game version compared to Kendallā€™s. Love the earnables so much and love the gift box hair šŸ”„
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    @soundspretty omg, I just spat out my ginger lemon tea. You are killing me!

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Omg @AliBryant those Barbie tpcovers are fabulous. Ā I just packed away 2 Barbies (baba made me get, so Max Steel could take them for rides in his car. Ā ). Ā  I must check them out Ā 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited August 2019
    @kokokokonut that reminds me of my cousin. He asked for a Barbie for his birthday because he wanted a mom for his GI JoeĀ šŸ˜­
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    @soundspretty same. Because even though the odds are against it, I always get energy first.Ā 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders!Ā 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 400 Posts
    You'll have to wait a little longer for new Kollections!

And someone here posted a breakfast pic where there were eggs AND bananas on the same plate. I don't think they'd go well together (like in the same bite) though...
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Lol @eggsandbananas is casually advertising poison šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    @AliBryant well my attempt at a healthy breakfast of a banana an apple and eggs is secretly trying to kill me after allšŸ˜‚ Iā€™m never being healthy againĀ 
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    edited August 2019
    I totally forgot today was Thursday and spoilers were coming out šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ my cough syrup is getting me high all day!

I love the special box stuff but I think the earnable hair is too flat! I like puffy hair šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ the dress is very artsy, I have to see it on my doll! And the clutch IS BEAURIFUL! I also love how the order is reversed! Makes things interesting!!!!Ā 

thanks @eggsandbananas! Ā by the way @yezx eggs and bananas are delicious! It used to be my favorite snack. On a fry pan with honey! Now I changed the banana for fresh coconut tho šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ if youā€™re hungry... great snack tip!
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    According to snopes

Sounds like someone made it up to avoid eating eggs and bananas for breakfast. Someone who was decidedly not @eggsandbananas
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    Iā€™m loving this hair and I donā€™t know why itā€™s first because itā€™s absolutely gorgeous!!! But Iā€™m not complainingšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    @ameliakkh! Wooow, thats the first time i ever hear someone saying they eat it like that šŸ˜‚ unfortunately I will never be able to eat it like that šŸ˜” i can eat bananas now and then (when my sugar level is rather low), but honey is definitely a no go because of my diabetes haha! However im really curious how it tastes...
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    And is it weird that my main item I want is the gb shoes??šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited August 2019
    I think itā€™s so fun the order is reversed! I always play through everything because even if I donā€™t like an item now, I REALLY wouldnā€™t like getting it after a week of TB grinding šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
    that being said, I love everything! I feel like we have been getting a lot of wet look hairs lately so itā€™s great that itā€™s first. However itā€™s one of the better ones i have seen! Love that loose strand šŸ’– Dress and clutch are both out of this world stunning šŸ˜
    Ā would be happy with any of the GB items OR SAPPHIRE DYE šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ little weird that the earrings are diamond/ silver and the shoes are gold? But i was never going to chase everything so it doesnā€™t matter to me! šŸ¤£
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I really love the earnable dress!! I loved it on Kim, and I think itā€™s so artsy and different from anything we have. Iā€™m not shocked the clutch is last šŸ™„ but whatever, at least itā€™s an easy reality weekend! The hair Iā€™m unsure about, Iā€™ll have to see it on my doll.Ā 

Giftbox dress doesnt do kendallā€™s justice at all... and I kinda hate it but I also kinda love it. I will chase the updo though, which I really love!!! It reminds me of the updo I missed with that money print outfit a few months back, but cuter! I might chase the dress along with it and embrace my inner cupcake. Whereā€™s a sprinkle aura when you need one?Ā 

platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    LOL!!!!Ā  @AliBryant Those are hilarious!Ā  Thank you for finding those and posting them.Ā  I don't remember ever seeing anything like those tp covers (as "barbie thrones")..Ā  That's freaking brilliant!!Ā  If I crocheted... lol.. jk.Ā  but it's still brilliantly hilarious! :)Ā Ā 
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

@yezx awww i get it cause bananas are super sweet, specially when heated! But.. you can always change it for something else. I use a non-stick fry pan with coconut oil put the banana and when it's heating, I put the eggs so it's well mixed together! IT'S DELICIOUS! Honestly, I was addicted to it in the middle of afternoon. Every day! The honey is just because I love sweetsĀ  :# But it's not a must!
    @AmeliaKKH I wonder how eggs and plantains prepared like that would be...Ā 
    Addicted

• Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    edited August 2019
    I took a nap and woke up to spoilers šŸ˜šŸ˜
    I think the pink dress came out more like if Rihannaā€™s dress had a baby with Kendallā€™s, but iā€™m not mad at it! I normally try to resist chasing but i have terrible willpower.

@luvs2gruuv OMGGG I LOVEEE FRIED PLANTAINS! <3<3<3Ā  My dad makes a dish with is. Boil then mix with condesated Milk and Cream Milk... IT'S DELICIOUS! But I usually made mine with the regular banana. Here we have a kind called "apple" banana. DONT ASK ME. IM CONFUSED AS WELL.... and it's small and super soft and sweet. That's my favorite one. But I've done it with all kinds of bananas tbh. And they're all amazing!
  • TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    @AmeliaKKH I agree that the new hair is 100x better. Really like the updo and it have so much details. I think it will my go-to casual updo hair.Ā 
    @AmeliaKKH I looked up "apple banana".Ā  I think i've seen something like those when I've been in Mexico.Ā  I love fried plantains, too!Ā  Ā I just haven't ever thought about frying them with eggs... but it actually sounds good with the sweet cream. I might have to try that out!Ā  I've been trying to spend a little more time in the kitchen.. lol
    I bet the plantains would be better for @yezx , too.. they seem like they would be lower on the glycemic index than bananas...Ā 
    Addicted

• dingbat89dingbat89 Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    Really don't like anything besides the clutch. Not really fussed though as I don't have any stars to waste chasing items anyway.

Off topic - When are we going to get another party event? I don't really like them but that the trophy for completing 6 of them has been stuck on 5 and remains the only trophy that I haven't been able to get is kinda bugging me. How is anyone supposed to be able to get it when they haven't done a single party event in forever šŸ¤”